[Jareya Island, Village]
A very elaborate hut made of kama gura wood and laced together with long palm-like leaves sits to the side of the main village clearing, with several wooden stands and racks in front of it displaying mats and leather goods for sale. A dark-haired lady sits beside the dwelling, patiently weaving varicolored strands of yarn into a colorful blanket on a wood loom.
You also see a blanket-covered doorway and a wooden rack with a colorful woven striped blanket in rainbow colors on it.
- a colorful woven striped blanket in rainbow colors - $100
[Jareya Island, Trading Post]
Stacks of hand-woven articles, hand-made wooden things and boxes of beads and tradables are stored against all the walls of the room. A half-finished strand of beads lies on a blanket where someone must have recently left it and gone to attend to another chore. Most everything in the room seems to be for sale. You notice an exit leading out. You also see a wooden box, a wooden shelf with some stuff on it and a wooden rack with some stuff on it.
Inside a wooden box you see:
- a string of odd-shaped cerulean blue glass beads - $500
- a string of oval-shaped scarlet glass beads - $500
- a string of multi-colored glass beads painted with tiny dots of contrasting color - $500
- a string of amber glass beads in slightly varied odd shapes - $500
- a string of round jade beads with alternating tiny gold beads - $800
On a wooden shelf you see:
- an elegant beaded bag with a belt loop - $500
- a beautifully beaded belt in rainbow colors - $500
- a thigh pouch beaded in wave-patterned shades of blue - $1,000
- a wrist pouch beaded in a red and orange flame pattern - $300
- a beaded belt pouch in shades of green - $500
On a wooden rack you see:
- a green silk sundress with jade bead straps - $1,200
Iridescent jade green silk forms a tight bodice and flares out into a short full skirt. Smoothly polished strings of jade beads make the straps over the shoulders and attach to the low back of the dress.
- a tight sleeveless red silk dress with a beaded bodice - $1,200
Tiny red, black and clear glass beads cover the bodice of the dress, up to the high beaded halter collar. The dress is sleeveless and backless, with a slim short red silk skirt.
- a woven tiered peasant skirt in faded earth tones - $200
- a strapless multicolored beaded tube top - $900
- a swirling azure skirt with wave-patterned beading - $700
- a swirling orange and red skirt with flame-patterned beading - $700
[Jareya Island, By Firelight]
As run down as the shack is, the fireplaces for sale inside are quite nice. Locally owned and operated, the stock is made by the native population and they even have a delivery service to set the fireplaces up in your home!
You also see a black isaisae stone fireplace with a beautifully polished hearthstone, a sign, a white haelcoa stone fireplace with a gleaming white hearthstone, an elegant riverstone fireplace with a carved saifbraelsh mantlepiece, a red brick fireplace with a rustic gromwood plank mantle, a built-in fireplace with a gleaming ocia firescreen, a built-in fireplace with an elegant halxna firescreen, a built-in fireplace with a polished llirae firescreen, a built-in fireplace with a colorful red tile facade and a black tile hearth and a beautifully-crafted white aeoro stone fireplace with a carved mantle.
A sign reads:
More than one fireplace in a room will not function. Be careful where you place them, no refunds will be offered.
All fireplaces are $1,000,000.
- a black isaisae stone fireplace with a beautifully polished hearthstone
- a white haelcoa stone fireplace with a gleaming white hearthstone
- an elegant riverstone fireplace with a carved saifbraelsh mantlepiece
- a red brick fireplace with a rustic gromwood plank mantle
- a built-in fireplace with a gleaming ocia firescreen
- a built-in fireplace with an elegant halxna firescreen
- a built-in fireplace with a polished llirae firescreen
- a built-in fireplace with a colorful red tile facade and a black tile hearth
- a beautifully-crafted white aeoro stone fireplace with a carved mantle
[Jareya Island, Leatherworkers Hut]
Piles of leather and scraps litter the floor of the hut, and sitting in the middle is a little wizened old man holding a knife and working on a piece of leather. A small selection of things he has made for sale sit on a piece of wood at the side of the hut and bundles of pelts and skins hang on the walls.
You also see Leatherworker Kron Orawae, a small sign and a piece of wood with some stuff on it.
A sign reads:
I will buy all pelts and skins you have to sell. I also will buy some gems and stones if they are of good quality, for my wife, at the trading post. I also buy nicely tailored items.
On a piece of wood you see:
- a fringed brown leather belt pouch - $50
- a soft brown rhurgul fur bag - $400
- a beautifully-made brown rhurgul fur backpack with white fur accents - $700
- a green argabu hide cache - $20,000