FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What does YOUR Human look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Human Discussions » What does YOUR Human look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leyhan

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Mickey.. you're just wrong. Smile

Seriously though.. go for 4004 feet.. and call yourself Godzilla!
Graypaws

Post Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject:

You are Darthiir Khaliss, a Human.
You are wearing a pair of sleek mirrored combat shades with state of the art targetting lenses which covers your eyes.
You have a deeply tanned complexion.
You have shoulder-length blue-black hair that is tied back.
You have a weathered face.
You have a well-muscled build.
You stand 6' 2" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You feel predatory.
 Back to top »
HR-Blade

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject:

You are Sans Cabana Boys Blade Deckard, a Human Agent.
You are wearing a pair of Peril Sensitive Sunglasses which covers your eyes.
You have a tan complexion.
You have very short spiky black hair.
You have an angular face.
You stand 6' 0" tall, and you are young for a Human.
You feel wicked.
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject:

you say freak like thats a bad thing

quidditty
 Back to top »
sweetfae

Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject:

AV doll made with http://www.sybmonde.com/ics/index.htm
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject:

You are High Mage Josie Laurens the Just, a Human.
You have violet-flecked ice blue eyes and a small beauty mark above the right side of her upper lip which only enhances her perfect complexion.
Upon your lips, you have a delectable shade of sinful red lipgloss.
You have shoulder-length straight honey blonde hair styled in a chunky layered look with wisps of shimmering violets streaks.
You have a delicate face. You have dimples.
You have a shapely build.
You stand 5' 7" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You are pierced with a jeweled tongue bullet printed with the words "No Angel" through your tongue and an eilaro navel ring printed with the words "Goddess".
You feel mischievous.
You have a thin violet line branded above your left brow to the middle of your cheek crossed by a crescent shape above the brow with a small sphere near the temple, and a pair of soft full lips.
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
Your swing knocked Trevor Rage down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Josie on Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject:

HR-Blade wrote:
You are Sans Cabana Boys Blade Deckard, a Human Agent.
You have very short spiky black hair.
You stand 6' 0" tall, and you are young for a Human.
You feel wicked.

*dopey grin* Nice avatar
 Back to top »
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Because I feel like copying Glim, and William has changed a bit:

Quote:
You are Brother William Keyes, a Human.
You have silver-edged sapphire blue eyes and a deeply tanned complexion.
You have very short spiky blue-black hair with frosted-silver tips.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 6' 3" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You feel relaxed.
You have a pale featherline scar that starts just above the left brow and ends along the jawline.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a rugged traveler's pack, an Aroai stone armband, a beautiful silver and Aroai stone pendant, a solar-powered communicator set with a large shard of saelsha crystal, a traditional black faershi hakama, and a pair of black sandals.

Hakama: With a quick glance, it is easy to tell that this hakama was constructed with the best of care: strong threading, tight stitches, and straight reinforced seams that seem like they would hold the hakama together against the rigors of actual combat. The koshiita lends the hakama its traditional appearance, though it seems to be backed with a flexible rubber-like material. The front and back himo seem to be sufficiently long to wrap securely around the waist and hips of the average male however, thanks to the engineering of elastic materials, the waist seems to stretch slightly as to prevent constriction to the wearer.

(I know, it doesn't really offer much in the way of what it actually is, but that's half the fun)

Comm: The shard itself is affixed to a band of leathery material, which is meant to be worn around the arm. Etched into the shard are two runic images, one an hourglass and the other a fish-like design. You recognize the symbols for two Jaddan Gods, Vara and Rukkav, respectively.

Holo-mask:
The illusion of a radiant archangel looms before you.
A flowing white hooded cloak, adorned with glistening golden beads along the bell sleeves, drapes over his towering form and trails on the ground behind him as he walks with small weightless steps, as if floating. Although a shadow cast by the oversized hood masks his face, the brilliant golden light prisms that form his tremendous wings sway like waves in an ocean, and occasionally illuminate his delicate features. His golden eyes partially veiled by the locks of golden hair framing his angelic, but noble face return your stare with a warm gaze, his lips softly curved into a smile.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
SteveH999

Location: There is currently 1 player in the world of Haelrahv.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject:

Quote:

OooooooOOOoh. I want a pair of Joo-Janta Peril Sensitve Sunglasses.

You are Sorlan Freelance, a Human.
You are wearing a pair of black wraparound sunglasses which covers your eyes.
You have a light complexion.
You have short unkempt light brown hair.
You have an athletic build.
You stand 6' 1" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You feel amused.
 Back to top »
maddie

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject:

You are Maddie Saryn, a Human Psionic.
You have jade eyes and a bronze complexion.
You have waist-length wild red hair.
You have a delicate face.
You have a curvy build.
You stand 5' 5" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You are pierced with a ball closure navel-ring with a silver rkol bead, a silver ailferton eyebrow ring, and a silver tongue-stud through your tongue.
You feel sarcastic.

You are wearing a black shoulder bag, a black cloak embroidered with a soaring silver dragon, a black mesh backpack with a silver spider on the front, a pair of silver roller skates with blue stars on the sides, a black braided ribbon bracelet adorned with a star charm, a black velvet beret, a pair of tight low-ride pants made of soft black leather, a thick titanium band carved to look like a dagger twisted about the finger, a black velvet halter top accented by a metallic red elan rose, a supple black leather pirates belt with an exotic gold coin buckle, a silver communicator hanging from a thin rope chain, some sheer black mistsilk stockings, a small tooled leather sheath, a simple silbein short bow, and a sewing kit.

I actually wanted her to have violet eyes, but it wasn't a choice and I am too poor to get an alteration.
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject:

well i spose i better redo my look since i have changed a wee bit in the last year *grins*....

You are Shade Josie Laurens, a Human.
You have violet-flecked ice blue eyes and a small beauty mark above the right side of her upper lip which only enhances her perfect complexion.
You have shoulder-length straight honey blonde hair styled in a chunky layered look with wisps of shimmering violets streaks.
You have a delicate face. You have dimples.
You have a shapely build.
You stand 5' 7" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You are pierced with a silver tongue bullet printed with the words "Bad Girl" through your tongue and an eilaro navel ring printed with the words "Goddess".
You feel mischievous.
You have a thin violet line branded above your left brow to the middle of your cheek crossed by a crescent shape above the brow with a small sphere near the temple, and a pair of soft full lips.
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
Your swing knocked Trevor Rage down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Back to top »
Grim
Crazed Monkey

Post Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
You are Grimshade Saravoc, a Human.
You are wearing a pair of reflective shades which covers your eyes.
You have a light complexion.
Your angular face is painted with midnight black war paint.
You have long layered midnight black hair, which seems to glint with a blood red sheen in the light, and bangs that cover the sides of his face casting a shadow over his features.
You have a lean build.
You stand 6' 1" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You are pierced with a steel eyebrow ring printed with the words "I'm Ignoring You", a steel eyebrow ring printed with the words "Asshole", a glass lip labret printed with the words "Kiss My Ass", a titanium nose stud printed with the words "Stop Bitching", a bone ear stud printed with the words "Fuck Off", a steel ear stud printed with the words "Outlaw", a blackened bridge barbell printed with the words "I Need A Drink" through the bridge of your nose, a bone septum ring printed with the words "Bite Me" through your septum, a blackened dangle earring printed with the words "Psycho", and a blackened tongue bullet printed with the words "I Don't Care" through your tongue.
You feel vindictive.

You are wearing a white-gold engagement ring embedded with twisting onyx vines, a pair of oversized black jeans with darkly tanned accents, a black identification bracelet engraved with the name "Grimshade", a black leather trenchcoat embossed with a large gothic cross across the back, a clear earbud communicator, a black leather holster, an advanced lockpicking kit, a hip-slung dark leather belt studded with small rivets and clasped with multiple blackened steel buckles, a black braided ribbon necklace adorned with a skull charm, a pair of well-oiled black leather boots laced with crimson leather cords, a textured black karbora backpack, a black leather back harness with silver chains, and a black suede thigh sheath with silver star studs.

Go me

Grim
Daedalus
Local Pimp

Post Posted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject:

You see Daedalus Knight the Depraved, a Human.
He has baby blue eyes and a fair complexion.
He is wearing black eyeliner.
He has shoulder-length straight, unwashed dirty blonde hair which hangs in front of his face.
He has a well-toned build.
He stands about 5' 7" tall, and seems to be very young for a Human.
He appears to be feeling masochistic.
He has a tattoo of a crimson red anarchy symbol on his right hand.
He has a flawless matte black ishaik tattoo of a broken skull carried by a tormented soul on his neck.

He is not holding anything.
He is wearing a marksman gauntlet brace, a black shirt, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a pair of knee-high black combat boots with steel reinforced shin guards that buckle down the back, a floor-length black leather trenchcoat, a pair of black leather rogue's gloves, a pair of black leather holsters, a standard communicator, and a black shoulder bag.
maddie

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject:

So I spent my money on other stuff than major alterations:

You are Maddie Saryn, a Human Psionic.
You have silvery-blue eyes and a bronze complexion.
You have waist-length flame red hair styled into a multitude of braids.
You have a delicate face.
You have a curvy build.
You stand 5' 5" tall, and you are very young for a Human.
You are pierced with a silver tongue bullet printed with the words "Bite Me" through your tongue, a platinum navel ring printed with the words "Sexy", a silver eyebrow ring printed with the words "Material Girl", and a platinum dangle earring printed with the words "Single".
You feel mischievous.

You are holding nothing in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a black mesh backpack with a silver spider on the front, a black velvet beret, a pair of silver roller skates with blue stars on the sides, a black cloak embroidered with a soaring silver dragon, a supple black leather pirates belt with an exotic gold coin buckle, a small tooled leather sheath, a silver communicator hanging from a thin rope chain, a thick titanium band carved to look like a dagger twisted about the finger, a black shoulder bag, a silver ailferton pendant bearing a sun and moon, a sheer silver esilan sash embroidered with a lopsided skull in shades of silver, an unusual black top with one long sleeve and one arm left bare, a silver identification bracelet engraved with the name "Maddie", a pair of dangling silver spiral earrings set with tiny amethysts and sapphires, a crimson red flamethrower shaped like a dragon's head, a pair of tight low-ride pants made of soft black leather, some sheer black mistsilk stockings, and an Ishaian starbow with intricately detailed woodland animals engraved into the dark wood.

Contact lenses, dyed hair, pierced jewelry, clothes, etc.
And hey, an Eolai told me I was "cute for a Human"! Which was of course, a compliment.
 Back to top »
Williamsc22

Post Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject:

You are Harry Capell, a Human Trooper.
You are wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses which covers your eyes.
You have short wavy dark brown hair.
You have a round face.
You have an athletic build.
You stand 6' 5" tall, and you are very young for a Human.

You are wearing a low-tech communicator, a jet black belt, a tooled leather holster, a black BDU cap, a black BDU shirt, some black BDU pants with cargo pockets, a pair of black leather steel-toed combat boots, a brown satchel with a metallic black ewoae on the flap, and a black canvas ammo pouch.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Human Discussions » What does YOUR Human look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: