FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What does YOUR Eolai look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Eolai » What does YOUR Eolai look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetfae

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:10 am    Post subject:

I'm Thug Bear Cool

but in all actuallity....most of you would probably consider me Chasity Bear

this is what my Eolai looks like:

You are Ainaiai Abenaeono, an Eolai.
You have deep violet eyes and a pale complexion.
You have waist-length wavy silver hair.
You have a delicate face.
You have a dainty build.
You stand 5' 1" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are pierced with a ball closure navel-ring with a silver rkol bead.
You feel ecstatic.

You have a slightly scuffed head, a bruised left eye, a bruised neck, a slightly scuffed chest, a slightly scuffed back, a slightly scuffed abdomen, a slightly scuffed left hand, a bruised left leg, a slightly scuffed left foot, and an injured right foot.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing some black karbora silk panties, a pair of black lumis silk pants embroidered with intricate silver flowers, a tight black tanktop, a platinum promise ring crowned with a snowflake-shaped diamond, a black braided ribbon choker adorned with a star charm, a silver braided ribbon bracelet adorned with a heart charm, a black leather backpack with a pair of feathery white wings on the front, a pair of black flip-flops, a silver braided ribbon anklet, a clear earbud communicator, an Aroai stone armband, a jet black belt, and a black silk pouch with glittering silver stars sprinkled across it.

yeah I'm pretty beat up...but I'm still estatic cuz Tarn proposed!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Quidditty

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject:

Yeah well you asked for it:

You are Quidditty Equinox, an Eolai Agent.
You have cobalt spiral eyes and a fair complexion.
Your flawless face is painted with multicolored face paint.
You have shortly-cropped soft blue hair with long cobalt blue bangs.
You have a shapely build.
You stand 5' 10" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are pierced with a silver ailferton lip ring, a silver ailferton eyebrow ring, a silver tongue-stud through your tongue, and a silver septum spike through your septum.
You feel wicked.
You have a pattern of fiendish looking ivy covered with thorns and nightshade blossoms trailing down the length of the spine to the tailbone.

You are holding an argurat fruit in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a protective black neck guard, a pair of black komnagon skin gloves, a pair of worn leather steel-toed combat boots with silver spikes around the top, a black leather collar with small silver spikes and a centered O-shaped ring, a black leather wrist-cuff communicator with alternating silver metal spikes and D-shaped rings, a grom-wood talisman with intricately-carved markings filled with silver upon one side, a white-gold friendship ring embedded with twisting onyx vines, a silver ring crafted to extend down the finger and flex at each joint to come to a point which forms a metal claw, a black shoulder bag, a skintight black leather tanktop with silver zippers lining the straps, a skimpy plaid miniskirt with frayed hems and a wide leather belt that falls down over one hip, a glamorous vyeftium lariat with a white and black pearl drop hanging at the end of the sleek rope-style chain, some luminous black and grey freshwater coin pearls set in textured ovals of sterling silver linked together to form a bracelet, a mirrored shuriken, a black wrist pouch with a silver zipper, a clear face shield, a shiny black helmet, a black leather back harness with silver chains, a pair of black and blue striped knee-high socks, a delicate black karbora silk bra, a small silvery lockpick hanging from a silver chain, some form fitting black leathers stitched together with heavy thread and covered in silver spikes, a black trench coat made of supple leather with a high collar, a master lockpicking kit, a heavy black leather backpack covered in multicolored patches, and a long dark leather whip capped with a deadly steel tip.

If you cant beat em.....
get a better whip

Quidditty
 Back to top »
Sainji

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject:

You are Eoboai Aeliba, an Eolai Bureaucrat.
You have deep violet eyes and a richly tanned complexion.
You are wearing scarlet red eyeliner and violet mascara.
Upon your lips, you have pink lip liner.
You have very long feathered blue-black hair.
You have a proud face.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 5' 6" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.

Just my two cents.
BlueEyes

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:06 am    Post subject:

I'll get my description in here someday!
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject:

You are Haidee Idia, an Eolai.
You have hunter green eyes and a light bronze complexion.
You are wearing black eyeliner.
Upon your lips, you have frosted rose lipstick.
You have waist-length glossy golden brown hair.
You have a petite build.
You stand 5' 3" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are pierced with a silver navel-ring with a serene ocean scene on an azure bead.
You feel extremely ill.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject:

Haidee wrote:
You are Haidee Idia, an Eolai.
You have hunter green eyes and a light bronze complexion.
You are wearing black eyeliner.
Upon your lips, you have frosted rose lipstick.
You have waist-length glossy golden brown hair.
You have a petite build.
You stand 5' 3" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are pierced with a silver navel-ring with a serene ocean scene on an azure bead.
You feel extremely ill.

You posted in the throes of sewage sickness? I'm flattered!

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:50 am    Post subject:

Aww you noticed! Embarassed

Feeling extremely ill seems to be my natural state of mind, so of course I'd post it.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject:

Haidee wrote:
Feeling extremely ill seems to be my natural state of mind

Performer side benefit.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BlueEyes

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Here is my Eolai!

You are Sinka Dujae, an Eolai Guardian.
You have blue-green eyes and a lightly tanned complexion.
You have very short straight blue-black hair.
You have a youthful face.
You have an athletic build.
You stand 6' 5" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are pierced with a silver ailferton eyebrow ring.

hehehe!
Hauk

Post Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: My Eolai

You are Hauk Terger, an Eolai Tracker.
You have green eyes and a richly tanned complexion.
You have short straight black hair.
You have a wiry build.
You stand 5' 10" tall, and you are young for an Eolai.

You are holding a rkol gem in your right hand and nothing in your left.
You are wearing a low-tech communicator, a black suede thigh sheath with silver star studs, a khaki adventurer's backpack with leather straps and silver leaf-shaped buckles, a black lumis silk tunic with a tiny silver aerok on either side of the collar, a pair of night black lumis silk slacks with silver stars scattered across the legs, a night black lumis silk jacket with silver stars for buttons, a black leather sword belt, a softly glowing emerald leaf-shaped buckle, a carefully polished Ishaian arcbow with detailed silver leaves engraved into the wood, and a pair of black leather stalking boots branded with large silver aeroks.

Boots: The fitted boots are made of supple black leather and fastened with large silver buckles. Branded on both sides, large silver aeroks swoop down on their prey with sharp talons extended.

Thanks to Kitae for giving me one of her alteration spots for my new boots, to Sway for arranging it and to Kelasa for taking me shopping!
 Back to top »
SoulTorn
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Post Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Glim Take 2

Since he's changed a bit, since back then:

You are Glim Faethyn, an Eolai.
You have silver eyes and a grayish white complexion.
You have shoulder-length glossy black hair.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 6' 4" tall, and you are in your prime for an Eolai.
You have four black tears cascading down your left cheek, and a metallic black serpent accented in brilliant silver coiling down your left arm.

You are wearing a suit of silver and black vailyron invasion gear, a misty void, a crimson-tinged black mist, a pair of finely tailored black dress slacks, a white silk dress shirt with polished onyx cufflinks, a pair of holy and sanctified fingerless gloves with steeled knuckles and the mark of Na'vago upon them, a pair of thick black vailyron gloves, a pair of sleek knee-high vailyron boots, a drawstring alchemy bag made of tanned argabu hide, a black satchel stamped with neon yellow words, a slender black belt of braided leather, a small black communicator trimmed in polished silver, a shiny yellow helmet with a clear face guard, and a polished black dual-holster rig.

Tear tattoo: Each teardrop is edged in bright crimson. A faint, twilight blue aura surrounds each.

Serpent tattoo: Resting on his shoulder is a wickedly barbed tail. Twin pools of crimson create rather unsettling eyes while the head of the serpent rests just above the left wrist.

Void: Peering into the void reveals nothing but a blank vastness. Wispy tendrils of mist occasionally snake out from the perimeter, clutching at anything in range.

Mist: Motes of light flicker throughout the mist, creating an odd counterpoint to the utter blackness. Peering deep into the heart of the mist reveals what appears to be a backpack, faintly outlined by the flickering light

Belt: A circle within a circle has been carefully incised where a belt buckle would normally go and has been highlighted with a pale blue dye. Two platinum filaments have been threaded through the braided leather above and below the circle pattern.

Communicator: The silver trim has been carefully molded to form a circle within a circle on the front of the communicator. A simple brass clip adorns the back.

Rig: Each holster has been masterfully blocked to firmly grip the gun held within, without need of a retaining strap. A circle within a circle has been expertly tooled onto the surface of both holsters and highlighted in white. The straps of the harness have been adorned with several small pouches and loops to hold items. A single sheath adorns one strap, for easy access to a small blade.

He's (almost) always wearing a holo-mask, so you're more likely to see:

The pale visage of a black-haired Eolai stands before you.
He has glossy black hair and his skin is a sickly pallor. His eyes have been brutally gouged from his face. A thin, black fluid trickles down his cheeks, in an odd imitation of tears.
His gaunt body is swathed in rich black lumis silk robes. Bony arms extend from the flared cuffs of the robes, ending in slender hands. Each finger is tipped with a blackened talon. Despite his frail appearance, a sense of raw power surrounds him, as does a crimson-tinged black mist.

Which is a sort of Eolai(ish) take on the personification of death.(Seeing as this was made for Halloween)

-Chris
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shendell

Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink Confused Very Happy Razz
He has pointed ears and a handsome face.
He has a muscular build.
He stands 5' 11" tall.
 Back to top »
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
He is Shendell Ciprona, an Elven Ranger.
He has deep violet eyes and lightly tanned skin.
He has short spiky blood red hair.
He has pointed ears and a handsome face.
He has a muscular build.
He stands 5' 11" tall.

What the heck is an Elven Ranger? We don't have those here.
the blue fairy
Grandmistress

Post Posted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject:

You are Shade Stilldawn Kagali, an Eolai.
You have swirls of silver and dark blue eolai markings that accentuate startling black pinwheel centered cobalt blue eyes and a soft blue luminescent complexion.
You have very long shocking blue hair that tumbles down the back in silken curls.
You have a flawless face.
You have a pair of delicate cobalt blue wings tattered from many battles and well-toned build.
You stand 5' 7" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are implanted with a right cyber arm covered with sapphire blue tovqa, a right cyber hand covered with sapphire blue tovqa, and a left cyber foot covered with sapphire blue tovqa.
You are pierced with a silver ailferton eyebrow ring, a silver ailferton lip ring, a 12-gauge surgical steel lip ring accented with a black diamond, a dark obsidian eyebrow ring with a black diamond ball-closure, a nipple ring shaped like a circle of flames, a sapphire encrusted nipple ring dangling a shimmering black diamond snowflake, a dark obsidian labret with a black diamond closure, a silver septum spike through your septum, and a silver tongue-stud through your tongue.
You have a pattern of fiendish looking ivy covered with thorns and nightshade blossoms trailing down the length of the spine to the tailbone.

A set of breast implants fall from the sky with a soft plop.

Caretaker Jornnoj Vunn looks up at the sky.

A passing guard suddenly shits himself.
 Back to top »
the blue fairy
Grandmistress

Post Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject:

update!! Working on having the biggest look outside of items

You are Gunslinger Stilldawn Kagali, an Eolai.
You have swirls of silver and dark blue eolai markings that accentuate startling black pinwheel centered cobalt blue eyes and a soft blue luminescent complexion.
You have silky cobalt blue hair that falls unrestrained to her waist.
You have a flawless face.
You have a pair of delicate cobalt blue wings tattered from many battles and well-toned build.
You stand 5' 7" tall, and you are very young for an Eolai.
You are implanted with a right cyber arm covered with sapphire blue tovqa, a right cyber hand covered with sapphire blue tovqa, a left cyber foot covered with sapphire blue tovqa, and a right cyber foot covered with jet black nilferton.
You are pierced with a silver ailferton eyebrow ring, a silver ailferton lip ring, a 12-gauge surgical steel lip ring accented with a black diamond, a dark obsidian eyebrow ring with a black diamond ball-closure, a nipple ring shaped like a circle of flames, a sapphire encrusted nipple ring dangling a shimmering black diamond snowflake, a dark obsidian labret with a black diamond closure, a silver septum spike through your septum, and a silver tongue-stud through your tongue.
You feel horny.
You have an intricate tattoo in varying shades of blue starting on the top of the foot and working its way up your entire body in a spiraling pattern, and two rows of perfectly spaced quarter inch scars that drift from each shoulder to plunge between the breast and down the abdomen, and a pattern of fiendish looking ivy covered with thorns and nightshade blossoms trailing down the length of the spine to the tailbone.

A set of breast implants fall from the sky with a soft plop.

Caretaker Jornnoj Vunn looks up at the sky.

A passing guard suddenly shits himself.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Eolai » What does YOUR Eolai look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: