FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Children of Ilav threating Darju
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Children of Ilav threating Darju
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject:

It seems Vralik Rarktuv is the primary target of the Children of Ilav. He resides in the Darju quarter, and is believed to have worked with Rkaren during the Alteri kidnappings. As yet, this is all speculation and taken from the words of the hidden voices, plus information from those who knew more about Rkaren.

"You watched it, you can't UN-watch it!"
 Back to top »
indigone
Mild mannered thinker

Post Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject:

This is exactly what was whispered to Xil today by some either fraidy-cat or bully:

Quote:
Someone whispers, "Bring us the head of Vralik Rarktuv or else the Children of Ilav will torch all of the Darju. Jaddan justice is without mercy, and Ilav demands no quarter be given once the gauntlet is thrown. All Darju shall suffer unless Vralik Rarktuv and the others who supported Rkaren's dark goals pay for their crimes."

She tried to coax them out of the shadows, but since she had just had her head removed by a zlitch, she wasn't really in the mood to be tender and understanding. Based on the information from Viyci Cesirer, Rarktuv owns the mansion in the Darju sector near Jade's home. Went looking, played with a potted palm a while, got shot at, no sign of Rarktuv.

She has a personal score to settle against the late Rkaren and his followers. She despises and scoffs at threats, but if the chicken-whisperer speaks true and this Rarktuv suppored Rkaren, she'll have no trouble turning his head over on a platter to the Chickens, I mean Children of Ilav. No doubt many Darjuan would also turn in a corrupt Darju to keep their own homes and lives.
"Woke up late one Thursday, and I'm seeing stars as I'm rubbing my eyes. And I felt like there were two days missing, as I focused on the time. And I made my way to the kitchen, but I had to stop from the shock of what I found, a room full of all of my friends dancing round and round and round. And I thought hello new shoes, Bye-Bye blues!"

- Paolo Nutini
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject:

pulling this from another thread...
Hokius wrote:
I've been reading about this whole 'get the Darju because of Rkaren thing' which is great, but I never seem to be on when anything interesting is happening and most of those things, while very interesting and good stories and what not tend to have combat well above my level.

because yaru is the massive font o' knowledge that he is, people have come to him/me about this event asking for details and whatnot. i'd love to encourage them (ICly and OOCly, depending) to speak to other people who would rather be the "go-to" people during this thing. i've been telling people so far to see Lacee in particular, but since Xil was now ambushed at the Mansion I may also tell people to go to that Alteri now instead. is there anyone else following the event who wants to be involved and doesn't feel they have a foot in the door yet? i'd gladly push people in their direction as well.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Code:
[Darjuan Quarter, Main Street]
Assembled from blocks of slate gray stone, the sizable building serves as the bank for this region. Opposite the bank sits Rirgon's Tavern, home of the knife-dancing women. Jovial groups leave the tavern, cross the street to the bank, then cross back again with full purses.

You also see a gateway, some double doors, a small gray stone home with a deep red roof and a grafitti message scrawled on the wall of Rirgon's tavern.
You notice exits leading northeast and southwest.
>
Formed of thick black lines, the grafitti spells out The Darju must suffer!.
There appears to be something written on it.
It reads:

The Darju must suffer!

A fire started shortly after. I was given some of the messages but nothing about the opening ones. Someone mentioned seeing a singegd Darju sumbling through cloud court.
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Horray, fire! A recap on what happened today. A couple tents burnt to the ground in the Darju Quarter, troopers were late (when aren't they IRL or IG Razz ) to put the fire out, a couple families have been given shelter (one by me and others by Mellie at the Order's base), Kyra Arimaris opened up the Arimaris Realty crisis assitance tent, and I do da cha cha like a little girl.

Kidding on the last part, cause I don't do the cha-cha, but the rest should be pretty accurate.
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Annnnnd for a double post! You'll have to forgive me.

When I walked into my house, since I was one of the few who housed a family, I found out the my adopted family was gone! Oh noes! But in their place was a hastily scribbled note that reads:

Code:
Sir Denavae,

My family and I thank you for providing your fine home as a place to recover after losing our own.

We have received word from family on the mainland and will be making our way there to spend time with them

Should we ever return to Llanfair, I shall look you up!

Be well,
Patriarch Kirka Mlifar

Now when are people gonna stop callin' Vae "sir"? Shocked

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject:

Holden went crazy and the mafia guy returned.

Any more specific details guys?
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject:

Holden held Vae hostage to get the mafia guy out of his house for the children of ilav. Later that evening, Lysenthir and others (not sure who, if anyone) had a meeting with (vralik? i can't remember his name right now) and ended up getting him to promise to spill the beans on all the juicy information.

However, after his confession, it seems the man was murdered (by his own people or the Children?).

This may or may not be completely accurate, but I'll try to find out the exact details later.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Actually, it was more we got him to promise to cooperate in an investigation. He claimed to have no knowledge of anything that went on during his absence.

Also, another consideration of who might have killed Vralik is either Tno or Dmulkeh. He said that he owed Tno money and that he would surely lose at least half of his right hand if Tno caught up with him. He also said Dmulkeh was Tno's right hand man and that Dmulkeh hated him.

By the way...thanks to whomever is running Vralik. That was really cool to be able to question him.

"That's not breakfast, that's a vendetta!"-Jimmy Shubert
 Back to top »
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Personally, I'm waiting for the twist where it's revealed that an Eolai sect is pulling all the strings in this storyline. Just for their own godly whimsy.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject:

god damn eoloians.
Tao

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Or it could be alterians using some type of mind control on eoloians so that they take the fall for all this.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject:

my guess? humans. they're godless heathens in HR and were clearly just jealous of all the attention the pantheon is getting these days.
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject:

Thanks to everyone who has been keeping information flowing to this topic. I had intended to be more involved, but seems my schedule does not mesh with it. I have been away during each event, so I'll simply encourage the information flow.

On another note, there were some who felt shut out, as not everyone speaks Alteri or Darju, or ignored. This sort of thing really isn't very kind. For those who get all high and mighty about not wanting complaints, I would like to point out that if you insist everyone can be involved, then exlude even one person, you are being a hypocrit. For those who were mistreated, I hope you will be able to get involved and enjoy things. Sounds like things are just getting interesting.

"You watched it, you can't UN-watch it!"
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject:

ZANQUINRAKEL wrote:
On another note, there were some who felt shut out, as not everyone speaks Alteri or Darju, or ignored. This sort of thing really isn't very kind. For those who get all high and mighty about not wanting complaints, I would like to point out that if you insist everyone can be involved, then exlude even one person, you are being a hypocrit. For those who were mistreated, I hope you will be able to get involved and enjoy things. Sounds like things are just getting interesting.

i think the only person who was really speaking Darju in this so far was the mob boss, and only when he was particularly pissed off about things.

and can we stop saying "some"? personally, i want names. not to make their lives miserable or anything equally paranoid, but to do what can be done so they feel included and not left out in the event someone is talking another language. when someone would speak something one of my characters doesn't get, i ask "hey what did so and so just say" or i just let that small part pass before jumping back into the RP.

the language barrier thing is going to always happen. not everyone should be expected to speak (or heck, know) common. overcoming that language barrier is an act of roleplay itself.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Children of Ilav threating Darju
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: