FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Relay For Life
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Relay For Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Relay For Life

Welcome to my attempt to raise some extra money through the interweb tubes.

So, as some of you may know, Relay For Life is the signature fundraising event of the American Cancer Society. Schools form several teams which go out and raise as much money as possible, then one night everyone congregates at the school's track where as many people as possible walk around for 24 hours.

I know I've rubbed a handful of you the wrong way over the years, but don't let that deter you from donating to such a good cause if you're able to.

If you would like to donate to my team, click here. I assure you, any money you donate will go directly to the American Cancer Society. I, nor my team, will ever see a single penny of it. My team's lagging a little behind on the fundraising side since we just formed a few weeks ago, but we fully intend on reaching our goal before the actual event (which is April 27th).

The above donation link will require either a debit card or credit card. However, you can click the "donation form" link at the bottom to get a .pdf file with everything filled out for you (except for the amount and your personal information).

If you would rather not donate through me, click here. While I would prefer you donate through me and my team, if you're uncomfortable about that then the ACS's website is always a good second choice. Either way, cancer patients benefit.

Thanks for your time.

--William

ps: If my donation goal has been reached by the time you get around to checking out the first link up there, please don't let that deter you from donating.

pps: By the way, none of the pictures on that first site (or the "My Team" page linked to at the top of it) are of me or my team. They're just generic photos put on the sites by the site managing company. None of us know if there's a way to change it.

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Relay For Life
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: