FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
IC-OOC Hypocricy
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » IC-OOC Hypocricy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: IC-OOC Hypocricy

Not calling anyone specific out, but just stating this:

If you tend to go off on OOC rants, that looses you your priveledge to chastise people about their slightly ooc wording.

Not saying I'm the best rper in the world, cause I've done stuff a bit wishy washy too, and maybe make a few ooc slips here and there. But don't be blatently ooc one day, then decide to be super rper the next and chastise people in a somewhat public manner for being ooc...
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject:

I'm going to have to agree with Seth on this one. I come from a game that is heavily RP enforced to play haelrahv and I'm astounded at how often people go OOC. Of course this is just me. In my opinion, it completely ruins the games atmosphere.

Yeah, it's one thing to talk to your friends about something that happened on your drive home from work or what not, but don't spout it over the thought network, or comm network, because frankly, the wide populace doesn't give a damn, and it ruins the RP.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject:

i wish pvp is on when people complain about things like someone using EST and making a big deal out of it.

saying something like EST, to me, can slide. calling yourself lord zagnut of the nintendo realm? not.
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject:

For the record: I'm not complaining about the EST. I understand the importance that the information needs to be spread and there really isn't a slew of ic options to do that. I'm more or less complaining about a person who is recently known for whipping up a 100% unnecessary storm of oocness on telepathy, and now here she is chastising others for utilizing a necessary evil.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject:

oh i know. i was venting on my own. Smile
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » IC-OOC Hypocricy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: