FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Guild Wars Prophecies + Factions Account
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Guild Wars Prophecies + Factions Account
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Guild Wars Prophecies + Factions Account

I got really bored with Guild Wars...It was inevitable for me, as I don't do PvP, and the PvE is all hack and slash. But I got a good thing going on...I mean really, my characters rock.

I have a Lvl 20 Ranger/Monk
Full 15k Luxon Armor dyed green and black+green (With a 15k Canthan mask, because the Luxon 15k mask dyes 10 shades lighter than the actual armor and looks tacky)
Jade Longbow of Fortitude: 15-28 damage, +5 Energy, +29 Health, +20% damage for customization.
Currently running my Beast Master, which is FTW.
Poisonous Bite, Feral Lunge, Enraged Lunge, Predatory Bond, Call of Haste, Call of Protection, Comfort Animal, Charm Animal.

I have a lvl 20 A/Mo, who has a killer status effect build. With 15k Imperial Armor dyed black. (Shrouded armor set, for most energy, as well as some e.management skills and Endgame Ceremonial Daggers (zealous and max fort mod and some Ungues Of The Oni because they look sweet.)

A Necro/Mesmer (Lvl 20) with Cabalists armor (Best energy armor, but for physical looks it's Shing Jea curses scar pattern and a luxon scar pattern for curses (Not sure why I have two), with a Canthan top, and the rest is luxon. It's all 1.5k armor, but she looks pretty sweet and dyed red. She also has Milthuran's Staff for Blood builds, and the Stone Reaper for Curse builds (I'm not a fan of MM builds).

A standard healing monk, with the very nice looking Kurzick 1.5k armor (full energy armor), dyed silver with a Trader healing staff (Energy +10, Halves casting time of healing spells 20%, halves recharge time of spells 20%, energy +5, and enchantments last 20% longer). She still needs a bit of work skills wise, but she's not to bad. She mostly just needs a few elites here and there. Especially if you wanted to turn her prot monk.

And my Warrior. She has skills for a Factions and Prophecies tank build, running build, and miscellanous skills for farming builds. She has full gladiators (for energy) Luxon armor (1.5k, dyed green) with executioners (+1 to axe mastery) helm. As well as a factions Endgame Exalted Aegis (tactics), a furious cleaver of fortitude (The mods are next to maxed), and a vampiric chaos axe of farming (customized, and used for farming), as well as a longbow for pulling.

Now...

My Ranger can go ANYWHERE in both Factions and Prophecies. My sin can go everywhere in Factions, and a decent portion of Prophecies. Not positive on my other characters but I know they're all up to atleast Lion's Arch (for proph characters), and the point in Factions where you do Alliance missions (either for luxons or kurzicks). My goal was to get all characters everywhere in the game because I was going to start a guild. And a guild leader should have useful characters who can go to useful places. But they all have access to both Luxon and Kurzick sides.

I would like to find a lovely home for Guild Wars Gals, and their kick ass Gear. It's an unranked account, and no character has all skills unlocked (My ranger is damn close, for proph and factions ranger skills).

I am GIVING this account away. Hopefully to someone who will use it, and play the game. I'd hate to think all my hardwork is going to be wasted on someone just using my beautiful gals to hold gold and gear. No strings attached.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Guild Wars Prophecies + Factions Account
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: