Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Artistic Bugs
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » Artistic Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Artistic Bugs

Hannah has fixed quite a few bugs in the crafting systems recently. Time for me to bring attention a couple more >.>

Pottery/Sculpting:
Still needs Mortar, Pestle, and Ocarina added to the POTTERY LIST command

Tailoring:
-Wrist & Gem Pouches, Ankle Sheathes, Thigh Quivers, and Scroll Cases.
When tailored , the wrist/gem/ankle/thigh part is only in stow and retrieve messaging, and only show in the graphic hand boxes. They're not in the appraisal or tap. Me and Hannah did discuss this a bit though and I'm eagerly awaiting the fix.

*I'm pretty much gonna wager that any kind of tailored items with a two word finish is missing the first word. Alchemy Bag = Bag, Medical Bag = Bag, etc.)

-Tailored clothing has the tailor's name in the appraisal. Tailored Containers DO NOT. I know this was polled on, but no announcement was made, so I'm going to keep it as a bug

Jewelry Crafting:
-I know this was pointed out before, but I feel it's significant enough to post again. In quite a few of the messaging, there are spacing and a/an typos.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"

Last edited by Seth Ventril on Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Artistic Bugs

SethVentril500 wrote:
Caches. Artisans can make these now? Cause I saw Reljah making some. I thought they were Agent/Tracker only?

it's always been on the list, always said it was a bug, and always said it was squished.

but it never was to my knowledge. Razz

so yeah, artisans can't make them, but they do show up as makeable.
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject:

All I'm saying is, and it's probably been fixed because I don't do it now, I saw Reljah (An Artisan...Unless Agents can now weave and get fake titles >.>) making caches. I know they've always been on the list and untailorable, but my mind was blown when I saw Reljah making them.

*edit* I tried TAI CACHE. It didn't work.

I tried TAI CAC...:

You begin to cut and trim the material to suit your needs, careful to cut pieces of the correct size without damaging it.
Roundtime: 33 sec.

Selecting some heavy-duty thread from your kit and a thick needle, you thread it and begin to stitch together pieces of the material.
Roundtime: 32 sec.

You exclaim, "Wee!"
You exclaim, "Making Caches!"

You continue to stitch the material together with a cautious eye to ensure it will hold together properly.
Roundtime: 27 sec.

Working with care, you complete a canvas cache at last.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

SethVentril500 wrote:
All I'm saying is, and it's probably been fixed because I don't do it now, I saw Reljah (An Artisan...Unless Agents can now weave and get fake titles >.>) making caches. I know they've always been on the list and untailorable, but my mind was blown when I saw Reljah making them.

*edit* I tried TAI CACHE. It didn't work.

I tried TAI CAC...:

You begin to cut and trim the material to suit your needs, careful to cut pieces of the correct size without damaging it.
Roundtime: 33 sec.

Selecting some heavy-duty thread from your kit and a thick needle, you thread it and begin to stitch together pieces of the material.
Roundtime: 32 sec.

You exclaim, "Wee!"
You exclaim, "Making Caches!"

You continue to stitch the material together with a cautious eye to ensure it will hold together properly.
Roundtime: 27 sec.

Working with care, you complete a canvas cache at last.
Roundtime: 15 sec.

oh wow. i totally can't do that though (aka: I just logged on to try). Sad very odd!
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Might be fixed already. I directly reported it via "Hey! I just made a Cache!"
---
---
 Back to top »
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Done some editing to the main post.
---
---
 Back to top »
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject:

After further investigation I have found some more and learned about existing ones.
---
---
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject:

not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but since i never posted it, i'll assume it wasn't brought up yet.

exceptional pelts all count toward a bigger container, even if they're not all exceptional. beyond that, it removes that "of exceptional quality" thing at the end.

aka: if I make a backpack with 4 exceptional pelts and 1 normal, it will be above 132 (the non exceptional cap) and under 151 (the exceptional cap), plus just be "a X backpack" not "a X backpack of exceptional quality"

personally, i'd hope this is more of a bug that turns out to be a feature, because as we all i know i personally loathe big item tap descriptions and would prefer losing 4-5 pounds near the cap for a semi-exceptional that doesn't have that tag tacked on.
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject:

I don't think it's a bug, but I don't really remember. Since it doesn't sound like it's actually causing an imbalance since you don't get the complete benefit of an exceptional item, I don't see a problem.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
I don't think it's a bug, but I don't really remember. Since it doesn't sound like it's actually causing an imbalance since you don't get the complete benefit of an exceptional item, I don't see a problem.

yeah, that's what i was thinking, too.

it slowly scales the cap up if i use one, two, three, etc pelts, until it hits 5 and then gets the tag on the end of the item, as well.
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject:

Ok this is very wierd. The two-word tailored item bug only happens with some things...I'm thinking only hides/pelts/skins...Cause I made a crushed velvet gem pouch (Fo' dem gold teeth foo') and it was fine.

I'm really eager to see this fixed, especially since it kinda limits my options.
---
---
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » Artistic Bugs
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: