FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Quick question take two
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Orders - General Discussions » Quick question take two
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cirena

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Quick question take two

Was curious if the Order posts quality and quantity would have any bearing on Orders being chosen to proceed as a Order.

Thanks

Cirena
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject:

Heh, maybe. ^_-

Unless I missed an inter-office memo....which is quite likely, Orders are still up in the air as far as the whos, the whats, and the whys. But I'd say an order that seems to post regularly and consistently shows wisdom, heart, and vision would certainly look better to whomever ends up in charge of handling apps.

But then, that's just me. *hiccup*

~ The Legendary Beau Etoile ~
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject:

How much support an Order has, how many members it has, etc, is a consideration, but one of many.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
nireb

Post Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Thinking about starting a merc order. Top dogs in the order gettin the best contracts and whatnot. Mercs in the order being able to decline a contract if they dont want to deal with royalty (which i understand they noramally are annoying as hell un less your killing them Twisted Evil ) Able to talk to each other and even get a bud from the order in to help complete the contract. Just an idea. I have lots of them and i get bored at work so they all come out. So just as a warning this will prolly be far from the last idea coming from this thing i call a head.

Nireb Nightstalker
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Orders - General Discussions » Quick question take two
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: