FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Alteri Kidnappings

Dadhhon Gdomra has been spotted kidnapping Laoro Yiri, as well as being connected to all the other Alteri kidnappings as of late.

Code:
COMM [0]: Riley Jecuqui - "Citizens of Llanfair, I have been listening to the communications of late regarding the kidnapping of Laoro Yiri.  Please be advised that the Troopers are investing and I suggest that Alteri citizens remain in public areas and travel in groups until this situation can be resolved."
COMM [0]: Riley Jecuqui - "I'd like to also announce, that in order to reassure the populace that we are taking this matter quite seriously, I have just contacted one of our agents in Titan City who is familiar with this individual. He will be arriving shortly to give us full details."
COMM [0]: Riley Jecuqui - "His punishment would be for the Prince to decide."
COMM [0]: Riley Jecuqui - "I would suggest not taking matters into your own hands. If you happen to come across this individual again, please contact one of the on duty personnel."
COMM [0]: Riley Jecuqui - "If you would like to file a formal complaint against someone, please feel free to stop by my office. Otherwise, know that we are on top of the situation."
COMM [0]: Riley Jecuqui - "Thank you for the information. I will have someone question Ms. Yiri's assistant."

Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject:

Thanks, Yaru!

"That's not breakfast, that's a vendetta!"-Jimmy Shubert
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject:

you people stink at posting updates! Razz

(anything new happen to this storyline?)
Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject:

We don't stink! There's just been nothing to update you on. Sad Well, other than the fact that the Alteri who were hiding got inviso potions and stopped hiding in houses.

"That's not breakfast, that's a vendetta!"-Jimmy Shubert
 Back to top »
Moka

Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: update

Update just for you Yaru.

Meeting in throne room wed. night. Of course it's majorly edited.

Jason Donally says, "As you know, civilians have been reported missing across the city. Similiar happenings have been reported in Titan City as well. I believe these actions may be linked to a gang forming in Zriznug lead by Tno Rurku."

>Jason Donally asks, "The gentleman who kidnapped Ms. Yiri was a darju named Dadhhon correct?"
>Jason Donally casually glances around the area.
>
>Jason Donally says, "As I suspected."

>Jason Donally says, "He has ties to Tno and is a known accomplice."

>Jason Donally says, "What we must now discover is why they have chosen to take Alteri, what is their purpose. I would propose, with the permission of the Prince of course..."
>Jason Donally nods to Aegan Z'dan.

>Jason Donally says, "That search parties be formed to look for these missing civilians."
>Jason Donally says, "And I would like some of my fellow Troopers to aid me in questioning civilians further."

>Jason Donally says, "I would like to open the floor to questions you may have regarding this matter. I will answer anything that I am able, that is not classified of course."

>Jason Donally says, "Lord Eto will be in charge of the search parties. If you would like to volunteer, please see him."

>Jason Donally says, "All except one, which was a Darju male."

Jason Donally says, "I would be cautious roaming the streets at night for the time being, yes. Although the perps MO seems to be Alteri, he or they could strike again at any instance."

>Jason Donally says, "As far as the profession of the missing Darju, I would prefer to keep that classified for the moment."

>Ibais Eto says, "Alteri should travel in sets, groups, what have you. Try not to be careless, it could be disastrous."

>Jason Donally says, "I would prefer at this time to keep the details regarding the clues discovered as classified, until we can get some more information."
>Jason Donally says, "But there is evidence to suggest these are not just pranks."

>Jason Donally says, "We aren't sure, but we have found no bodies as of yet."

>Jason Donally says, "So far there is no connection between them besides race."

>Jason Donally says, "They were of varied professions and ages."
>Jason Donally nods to Anyet Alqualonde.

>Jason Donally says, "As I mentioned earlier, Lord Eto will be gathering civilian volunteers for search parties."
>Jason Donally says, "And I would like to get some of the local Troopers involved in searching for other clues in addition to questioning."
>Jason Donally says, "I believe that civilians could help in this as well, if needed."

>Ibais Eto says, "Effort which seems to be the smallest is still effort."
>Jason Donally says, "Until we get more answers though as to whether the same group is involved, I would like to take things slow."

>Ibais Eto says, "And considering this is effecting the entire community, feel free to come to me with anything you happen to find. I'll make sure the information gets to Mr. Donally and the Prince."

>Ibais Eto says, "Agreed on search party volunteers."
>Ibais Eto says, "I will need to speak with the Prince and get a public office set up."
>Jason Donally nods.

>Jason Donally asks, "Any other questions I can answer for you?"

>Ibais Eto says, "We understand this must be hard on Alteri especially."
>Ibais Eto says, "Which is why Commander Riley brought in the best."
>Ibais Eto gestures at Jason Donally.
>Jason Donally smiles.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject:

<3
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject:

For those curious, there is an investigation signup box in the Trooper headquarters. Take the north arch, well, north, go through the doorway, take a form, and sign up! As a (self-created) example of how you may want to write up a form ICly, here is what i wrote up:
Code:
INVESTIGATION CENTER   TROOPER HEADQUARTERS, LLANFAIR DIVISION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LAST NAME: ______________Dex_  FIRST NAME: ______________Yaru_
AGE (SEASONS): ___________32_  OCCUPATION: ___________Artisan_
PAST JOBS:   _________________________________________Student_
________________________________Llanfair Academy for the Arts_
____Llanfair Airship Construction and Design Facility_(LACAD)_
USEFUL SKILLS: ____________________________________Researcher_
_____________________________________________________Marksman_
________________________________________________Light Armorer_
____________________________________________________Craftsman_
_________________________________________Artifact Restoration_

not like mine is the only way to do it (not at all!), but it's a good starting point if you want an application form to look more IC.
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject:

hmm seems like dreg had a run in with someone important to the alteri kidnappings...........

well being her dumb self she didnt know it and was in fact kind of smitten with this person.

cut a long story short she found a mamujuck carved from llichnai stone suspended from a thin silver chain on a green bench near the athene .
she didnt want to keep it as it wasnt hers so she gave it back to the rightful owner who came to collect it.

the rightful owner was this guy.......

You see Dmulkeh Taklid, a Darju Mercenary.
He has silver-flecked black eyes and an azure complexion marked with black stripes.
He has long midnight black hair that is tied back.
He has an a vertical scar that mars the left side of his handsome face.
He has a missing pinky finger on his left hand and a lanky build.
He stands about 7' 3" tall, and seems to be young for a Darju.
He appears to be feeling smarmy.

He is holding a mamujuck carved from llichnai stone suspended from a thin silver chain in his right hand and nothing in the left.
He is wearing a pair of worn black leather pants, a black v-necked t-shirt, a worn black leather bomber jacket with two crossed golden lkeret horns decorating the back, some black leather combat boots with small ailferton spikes on the toes, an ailferton ring engraved with two crossed lkeret horns, and a black leather shoulder holster that is barely visible from under the jacket.

note the missing pinky and the ring he wears .

aparently dreg didnt hold an interesting conversation with this fella but here are some of his replies to her Twisted Evil

Dmulkeh Taklid says, "I don't know who Zamde is, but they seem kinda stupid.

>
Dmulkeh Taklid says, "Well I have some business to attend to. thanks again."

Dmulkeh Taklid waves to you.

oh and a passerbys reaction to the whole dreg talking to dmulkeh scene Twisted Evil

Seth Ventril turns to you and asks, "Well this guy is wearing the damned symbol for the Alteri nappers...And now you're making conversation with him!?"

hope this helps them poor alteris somehow Twisted Evil
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject:

It would also be great if someone could post the log of last night's meeting, with the holo-video. As well as the outcome of the search parties.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject:

the summary is that some darju mafia-like gang did kidnap some alteri, possibly for their natural telepathic abilities to be used for whatever. there were some blood stained flowers found in the eolai sector (but i think that was us misreading the description. the flowers look like blood stains, i believe), and some feel that the darju are hiding at Halda Court because a guard near a locked gate there (although i think that guard and the locked gate to the mansion has been there since forever and a day so it isn't like he's a new npc sitting around there and the gate being locked isn't unusual. but maybe it's the long lost stronghold of doom!).

since i was bored this morning, i also found boot tracks (these were also found last night but I didn't know) and a paintbrush near the park in the Alteri sector.

Code:
You lay a hand upon a soft-bristled paintbrush with a haeleio wood handle and focus intently upon it.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
You detect nothing special about the object, although you get the vague feeling that there is something more...perhaps if a Psionic examined it.

for those curious, this is what a Tracker (i guess that mattered?) got when checking out the tracks.
Code:
You sense Inaira S'real forming a mental bond with you and a thought enters your mind, "You examine the tracks with a careful eye. You notice whoever made these tracks had rather large feet and that one shoe left a deeper imprint than the other, suggesting that whoever made the print was carrying something. You can also make out the slight impression of a mark from the sole, it looks like a wing."

and here is the paintbrush
Code:
Wei Wao whispers, "You detect the vague reminants of the feelings evoked at the time this object left the owner's possession, those of distress and fear."

Wei Wao whispers, "And then: Several flashes of images suddenly pop into your mind: A staircase covered with crimson carpeting, a small room filled with huddled, shivering Alteri, and a Darju man standing before an altar.  Just as quickly as the images entered your mind, they are gone."

To continue with the search, we found the above mentioned Darju's finger behind some flowers in Halda court.
Code:

Behind some beautiful flowers you see a portion of a finger.
look finger
Only the first section of this digit remains. It's hard to tell if the skin tone was blue or it is just the coloration from lack of blood.
>
it couldn't be picked up due to always picking flowers when we tried.
SoulTorn
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject:

I'm sad I missed last night's fun. Hope you all had a good time. Smile

-Chris
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject:

SoulTorn wrote:
I'm sad I missed last night's fun. Hope you all had a good time. Smile

-Chris

a number of us did a good amount of exploring on our own this morning, which is how we found the brush/finger. there may be more stuff tonight, like a raid or something, so keep your eyes open if you're in game.
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject:

I didn't do much...I'm pretty sure Seth hindered more than helped. But I did keep notes of the vision and the tracks, as well as photographing evidence.

Yay for watching CSI.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject:

to continue the tale, the lt colonel in charge of the investigation was kidnapped. i found an assassin's dagger outside trooper HQ, but passed it over to smoka before i remembered to save the tap and look.
Tao

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:

There have been some things that have been bothering me about this RP event.

1) All trainers are protected by bodyguards. How the heck can someone get past the bodyguard and kidnap Laoro Yiri? I've tried to attack a trainer before and everytime that bodyguard popped out and stuns me. I'm not sure if this was ever discussed at any of the meetings, I missed most of it.

2) Is the security at the Trooper HQ that shitsy that a Lt. Colonel got taken so easily? I mean come on, no guards saw anything? They all can't be on smoke breaks. No security cameras pick up anything?

This is either an inside job or its crappy RP work. I would hate for it to be the latter because I really like this event and want it to actually follow through to the end with no problems. I would hate for another RP event to be put on the back burner again.

Now if it is an inside job, I think that some higher ranking officer is running a Top Secret Project using these alteri for military purposes and made it look like its a darju mafia gang is responsible. The Lt. Colonel may have uncovered something that could have blown this Top Secret Project out in the open. So this higher ranking officer had his men detain the Lt. Colonel before she could blow the whistle. Yeah I know, i'm grasping but how do ya explain how they nabbed the Lt. Colonel and got out without anyone noticing anything suspicious?
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: