FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject:

You're welcome.
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject:

Haidee wrote:
You're welcome.

and special thanks to Haidee who IMed me it last night <3
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject:

And on the bad guy's side we're searching for...

Oh wait...

Nevermind.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
ZANQUINRAKEL wrote:
Considering how helpful people were when I asked about the kidnappings, I left it to those better suited to police work. I enjoy a good mystery, and I am happy to see such events going on, I just chose to step aside rather than deal with it. I was in the middle of fund raising at the time, not to mention RL chaos. I do hope it works well for those involved.

heck, get involved now!

Quote:
As for the 'nobody needing to run', I see it differently. I can account for no less than four people who ran, and a few more who didn't and nearly died.

i worded that poorly. i said noone has never had to run, which could have been better-phrased as "everyone has run at one point or another, even players who are technically level 130+"

Ahh, I understand what you mean now. I will see if I can learn what is going on, and hopefully I can help some, if the aid is welcomed.

"You watched it, you can't UN-watch it!"
 Back to top »
Niaobi Aneba
Shadow Sorceress

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject:

Apparently no one seen this but me but:

I was sitting and foraging Imfel seed at Crossroads out the east gate and I saw

Code:
[Western Dirt Road, Crossroads]
Cobblestones pave the road here for a short distance as it splits into three distinct trails. Two of the paths divert around a large body of water while the third road leads westwards in a straight line towards a large city resting on a hill. Off to one side of the crossroads is a small two story building with a number of windows in the face and a chimney at one end from which a pale streamer of smoke trails off into the sky. A wooden sign hangs above the door to the building, naming the place as well as giving directions. Almost hidden within the shadows cast by a dense cluster of trees on the opposite side of the area is a tiny round hut with a few smoky glass windows.

You also see a wooden sign, an old rocking chair with a pearl grey aiba on it, a short path leading through the trees to the south and a sleek silver aiba who is sleeping.
It is dark here.
You notice exits leading northeast, southeast, and west.

Bam!

Code:
The shadows thicken and the surrounding lights appears to dim as the ghostly figures of several Alteri march through the area.  Their eyes gaze blankly at their surrounding, a firey symbol blazing on their forehead as they shuffle along.  Just as quickly as the apparition appeared, it wavers and is gone.

You shiver as a feeling of foreboding washes through you, along with the chill of a winter's wind.  The vision of a frost white skinned Alterian youth fills your head, an iridescent red brand burned onto their brow. The focus of the image grows closer and closer to their face and you are blinded by a garish crimson light as you draw nearer to the odd symbol...

Darkness black as pitch surrounds you.  A pinpoint of light slowly grows larger and brighter in your field of vision.  As it moves closer, the feeling of intense pain wracks your body, your limbs frozen with fear as you realize the light is a glowing eye that stares deep into your soul.

soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject:

as a sidenote, trying to find out clues about this event have led me to:

1) four or five of the items in the savenger hunt missions that take place time to time for unique titles
2) a new area in a place i fully explored
3) about a billion new places to sit.
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject:

This is all just an elaborate scheme to show off their new areas!

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Code:
You also see Heish Yewei who is sitting, Xasheriro Viwixa who is sitting, Heiyei Vow who is sitting, Yoxweice Voleiwal who is sitting, Xecco Weisa who is sitting, Lososha Ciarex who is sitting and Saso Reo who is sitting.
Also here is Soulslayer Rkaren Tkur.
You notice an exit leading out.

AND SADLY NOW I HAVE TO GO ARRRRGH

Wink

i'll be back later if someone else doesn't bring up where they're hidden.
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Okay, I tried. And once again, I already want nothing to do with it. I have no love for Rkaren, and I am not siding with him. But when I see nothing on the opposing side to stop the rampant murders besides Dixie killing herself to revive people, I have even less desire. For those who find this amusing or somehow enjoyable, by all means, enjoy. But I have only one thought as of the incidents today.

Leave me out of it.

Stop telling me to fight, when I have no chance of being able to fight back. I am not even sure these things 'respect' the Peaceful Lullaby. And with my talents pretty much cut down, there is nothing I can do. It feels rotten to sit in my home and not help, but I am not wasting my efforts. If this is a matter for the political and religious folks, then I think they best wake up to deal with it, cause I can't.

Call me whatever, I don't really care. I don't know that I will, after all is said and done. Happy Holidays.

Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject:

I don't really know what's going on storywise to date, but allow me to defuse at least part of the situation by letting you know that I just updated the general mob code to appreciate the Peaceful Lullaby (as well as any safe-zone mandate of any kind), so things should start working correctly as each one is set up to cooperate with my patch.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Thank you Mickey, your hard work is appreciated. I will do my best to shield the young ones.

Back to top »
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject:

The mobs involved with this event should be set for the changes Mr. Mickey(He's so fine!) rolled in.

If there's any issues with it, BUG 'em and I'll give them a hefty thwack.

As most people retreat to the safety of their homes when the 'big guys' come in, we're working on something that'll clean up the big things for you, if none of the big hitters are out. Don't let that stop you from trying to assist, though. Wink

Related: I'm pondering a 'fleshing out' of the lower ranks so that they can be brought in first.(Currently, lowest critters are around 20th. Might go as low as 10th)

One creature I've been using(the assassin) has been 'retired' after today.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject:

aww, i really wanted a crack at that assassin! now i gotta just hope to get a paladin.

ps: sorry i had to run at such a big part. i didn't expect an event at all today, and i had to leave at 2 Razz

and i know i'm an uber-broken record when i say this, but we still can't track the GMNPCs. other than that (which really is just frustrating because scouting takes so long and "I GOTTA GET TO HIM NOW!!!!" but otherwise fine), i'm loving everything.
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
and i know i'm an uber-broken record when i say this, but we still can't track the GMNPCs. other than that (which really is just frustrating because scouting takes so long and "I GOTTA GET TO HIM NOW!!!!" but otherwise fine), i'm loving everything.

Looking over it myself, now. Smile No promises, but I'll see what I can bash into place with my trusty forging hammer(of doom!).

Also: Might want to be careful of the Alteri holding pen. It gots teeth.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:

HR-Tkiro wrote:
Looking over it myself, now. Smile No promises, but I'll see what I can bash into place with my trusty forging hammer(of doom!).

thanks. Smile

Quote:
Also: Might want to be careful of the Alteri holding pen. It gots teeth.

stop making me want to touch things!
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Alteri Kidnappings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: