FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Suggestions: Firarms/Ammo shops, etc
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Suggestions: Firarms/Ammo shops, etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markaela

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Suggestions: Firarms/Ammo shops, etc

I sent in a suggestion in game, and spoke with Morrigan but:

Maybe place a menu in the firearms shop in the Mall or any other place that sells guns/ammo to allow bulk sale of ammunition. I need AG9 rounds for my rifle, and buy around 30 groups (36 rounds per group) of shredder ammo. Someone I went with to the shop commented about the spam scroll as I bought and filled my ammo belt.

Possibly allow the transfer of a single item to each character or one item per account from beta to live. I know plenty of people that would like to have an item unique to them to start with.

Special Agent Samuel Patterson
 Back to top »
DeleteMe

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject:

Agreed.

When I purchase ammo I scroll the screen to the point of stupidity.
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject:

Spam scroll is just a by-product of the MUD universe. If someone's sitting in a shop, they have to be somewhat aware that something like that is going to happen.

Though, I like the idea of buying items en masse. Like, BUY SHREDDER AMMO 30 would give you a box of 30 shredder ammo bundles. And then you could dump that box's contents into your main container. I know this would come in handy with sheet music. Very Happy

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Buying ammo in bulk sounds great, I know that when I buy the AG10 rounds, the max amount of bullets that the system will bundle together in my container is 480. I don't know if its the same for all the other bullets but maybe it can be sold in cases with 480 count for AG10 ammo and whatever count for shotgun shells, etc.

If that isnt the way you guys want to go we could always take an idea from DR where when filling favor orbs, it's set so that when you rub your orb, nobody but you can see you rubbing your orb which would eliminate scroll for the other person.
DeleteMe

Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject:

Tao wrote:
Buying ammo in bulk sounds great, I know that when I buy the AG10 rounds, the max amount of bullets that the system will bundle together in my container is 480. I don't know if its the same for all the other bullets but maybe it can be sold in cases with 480 count for AG10 ammo and whatever count for shotgun shells, etc.

If that isnt the way you guys want to go we could always take an idea from DR where when filling favor orbs, it's set so that when you rub your orb, nobody but you can see you rubbing your orb which would eliminate scroll for the other person.

It is 480 for the rounds I purchase for my sidearm as well.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject:

if we're toying with ammo setups, can we get ammo pouches to hold ammo without havaing to play the "juggle so the stuff all fits" game, where if you put all the rounds in at once they fit, but if you put them in one purchase after another they don't?
Tao

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject:

Can GATHER AMMO also gather the ammo that's inside your open containers so that we don't have to buy the ammo, stow them in a container, find a private spot, drop them all on the ground, then GATHER AMMO. Or maybe even have another command to gather ammo in open containers.
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject:

Remind me again, why do you need to drop ammo on the floor and pick it up and stow it instead of just stowing it?

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject:

When I buy the ammo and store it, it will only combine up to a certain amount (480), then start another set of 480. If I could buy the ammo, store it till i fill the container, then GATHER AMMO and it would gather up those rounds that are in my container to be one combine set. It would save me from having to dump my all of my ammo on the ground in order for GATHER AMMO to combine it all.
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject:

[11.12.06]
- Ammunition stored in containers will now combine up to near-endless amounts (99,999 rounds) instead of a max of 480.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
[11.12.06]
- Ammunition stored in containers will now combine up to near-endless amounts (99,999 rounds) instead of a max of 480.

Thankies Trevor. <hugs>
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Suggestions: Firarms/Ammo shops, etc
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: