FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Beau's Little Updates Corner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Beau's Little Updates Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject:

The Bloody Blade in the Llanfair Underground has opened with its first shipment of weaponry.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Fixed a bug that was giving a "I don't understand that." message when the roomsmells SETting was toggled.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject:

I made some changes to the roundtimes for makeup. They should all now scale downwards based on coordination and agility.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject:

So I realized a little late....but the D'lien's Woodworking shop on the LACAD Lower Promenade is now open for business. among other things they feature hand crafted home furnishings and a catalog of paint colors.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject:

As many of you know, the LACAD entrances often give warnings to the LACAD staff that someone has entered. These warnings can now be bypassed by sneaking in, or entering invisibly. However, there are some skillchecks involved. I won't go into the exact details, but three skills are checked, and not all are weighted equally. Different levels of portals also have a different difficulty. This will NOT allow you entry into an area you shouldn't be in, based on the assumption that you're actually showing your pass or being scanned or whatever to actually gain entry, but at the same time you are using your skills to instruct the computer to just not announce this.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Tortured beings have been altered in several ways. 1) Stamina attacks are a bit tougher. 2) Poison attacks are a bit stronger, but they now take poison resistance into account, so the effects will actually be lessened on many people.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Dart launchers have been changed to utilize a basic stat/skill check to determine the hit/miss.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject:

New tobacco products are for sale in the Newsstand in the Llanfair Underground. There are also some related products for sale in E'lana's Lair.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject:

It is now possible to use the messageboard link under that awful S menu in the Wizard or to type BBS, MB, or MESSAGEBOARD in game if you use the wizard and have the Haelrahv Messageboard open for you automatically.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: OCAA A Lifestyle of Furnishings (Teaser)

Here's the basic layout for the OCAA store within the LACAD, promoting itself as 'A Lifestyle of Furnishings'.

~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject:

Phoenix's Emporium, located on the lower promenade area of the LACAD, now offers small spheres capable of changing the way a room inside your home smells. Prices and scents vary.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Some changes have been made with regards to how APPRAISE works on furniture. It will now determine if an item is appropriate to be placed on a lawn, and it will also tell if an item provides light for the room, or can be hung on the wall.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Toilet prices have PLUMMETED! They used to cost $250,000, and now are only $150k! Stock up now at the LACAD Model Apartment while supplies last.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject:

OCAA has announced that a shipment of ceiling fans has been received!
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject:

You may notice that some directories have been added to the residential corridors of the LACAD, detailing who or what owns what home.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Beau's Little Updates Corner
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: