FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Card Nostalgia
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Just For A Laugh ... » Card Nostalgia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Card Nostalgia

Code:
l card

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the masked face of Mickey Brunner looks up at you from the face of the card. Rubble and pieces of demolished buildings are visible in the background. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.

read card

It reads:

Name: Mickey Brunner
Race: Human (speculation)
Height: Reaaaaaaal Tall
Power: +20 Stringed Instruments, +10 Swim
Abilities: Tap to destroy any city -or- add six mutations to any other personality card.
Quote: "Kiss me, I'm eldritch."
When he's not devouring cities or on tour with Mickey and the Hael-ettes, Mickey Brunner avidly pursues a career as a religious despot and dodgeball champion.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SoulTorn
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject:

I think yours was the first card Bob gave me, Mickey. Miss Bob, so it was good to play with him while Faith's place was open.

-Chris
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject:

I think all I have is the Mickey and Beau trading cards.

Code:
On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Beau Etoile looks up at you from the face of the card. His sparkling green eyes seem almost alive as they shimmer with excitement. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.
There appears to be something written on it.

Code:
Name: Beau Etoile
Race: Eolai
Height: 5' 10"
Power: +10 Charisma, +5 Eyesight
       Gives a +3 bonus to any dance party or fashion show.

Among other things, Beau enjoys moonlit walks, making grass skirts, and showing off his dress collection.

Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Code:
On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Arden Sutherland looks up at you from the face of the card. She stands majestically at the bow of a pirate ship, with an itimidating sneer on her face, and her hair blowing wildly in the salty breeze. A fluffy penguin stands by her side. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.
>
Name   : Arden Sutherland
Race   : Human
Height : 6'0"
Age    : 80 seasons
Power  : +5 Intimidation; +5 Tumbling.
         50% chance of tripping and knocking others down, causing them to miss a turn.

Arden's favorite past time is gallantly rescuing penguins from the desert.

Code:
On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Aisling Goodkind looking up at you from the face of the card. Standing next to a sprawling building surrounded by colorful grasses and a high metal fence, her sapphire blue eyes sparkle as the wind whips through her long luminescent blonde hair. Clad head to foot in black leather and silver karbora silk Aisling Goodkind leans against her trusty 7.92mm sniper rifle and holds a long leather whip in her right hand. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.
>
Name   : Aisling Goodkind
Race   : Eolai
Height : 6'4"
Age    : Perpetual
Power  : +5 Evasion; +5 Annihilation.
         Gives +10 to building.

When she's not rearranging buildings or traveling, Aisling Goodkind spends her spare time shopping, hunting, bungee jumping and knitting.

** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]

Last edited by Tylen on Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Code:

It reads:

Name: Hunter Ja'Kaal
Race: Scephyst
Height: 7' 6" (12' 3" including tail)
Power: +5 Stealth, +5 Sniping
       Gives a +10% to realism in any realism vs. gameplay debate.

Hunter enjoys eating spleens and whittling.
>

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Hunter Ja'Kaal looks up at you from the face of the card. His picture almost seems to gaze at you with a predatory stare. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.

Code:
It reads:

Name   : Trevor Rage
Race   : Human
Height : 6'9"
Age    : Timeless
Power  : +5 Evasion; +5 All Weapons.
         Gives +10 accidental death humor factor.

Among other things, Trevor enjoys posting messages on the message board and teasing Beau about his dress collection.
>

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Trevor Rage looks up at you from the face of the card. He is wearing his trademark shades and trench coat, which flutters around him as if from a breeze catching it. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.
>

Code:
It reads:

Name   : Aisling Goodkind
Race   : Eolai
Height : 6'4"
Power  : +5 Evasion; +5 Annihilation
         Gives +10 to building.

When she's not rearranging buildings or traveling, Aisling Goodkind spends her time shopping, hunting, bungee jumping and knitting.
>

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Aisling Goodkind looks up at you from the face of the card. Standing next to a sprawling building surrounded by colorful grasses and a high metal fence, her sapphire blue eyes sparkle as the wind whips through her luminescent blonde hair. Clad head to foot in black leather and silver karbora silk Aisling Goodkind leans her trusty 7.92mm sniper rifle and holds a long leather whip in her right hand. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.
>

Code:
It reads:

Name   : Faith Tempest
Race   : Q
Height : 5'11"
Power  : Chaos +15, Evil +10, Grammar +10, Spelling +12, Genes and Mutation +50.
Quote: "All Hail the Almighty Ballistic Asapi!"

Among other things, Faith enjoys pillow fights, needlework (not that kind!), black magic, and motorcycle rides.
>

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the other side is the svelte and somewhat devillish looking form of Faith Tempest. Her face glows with an incandescent radiance and two prominent black horns grow at her temples. Long intensely red hair cascades in a mass of platinum beaded braids down her back, and her thickly lashed silver-flecked jade eyes seem to gaze into the depths of your soul. A wicked grin is etched forever on her face, and one hand plays idly with a row of voodoo shrunken heads at her belt while the other toys with an evil looking dagger. A large and somewhat surly Jaddan sits astride a Hog behind her, his platinum wedding band matching hers. A pair of rats, one black and one albino sit atop her shoulders.
>

Code:
It reads:

Name   : Morrigan Blackfury
Race   : Darju
Height : 9'6"
Age    : Timeless
Power  : +5 Vitality, +5 Strength
         50% chance of causing opponent to wretch, giving an extra action.

When not upgrading her cyberware, Morrigan likes to carve bows and sharpen her swords.
>

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Morrigan Blackfury looks up at you from the face of the card. Head thrown back in a howl, Morrigan stands atop a pile of corpses, blood dripping from the claws extended from her metallic hand. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.
>

ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject:

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the masked face of Mickey Brunner looks up at you from the face of the card. Rubble and pieces of demolished buildings are visible in the background. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written. Emphatically autographed across the face in dark green ink is "MICKEY BRUNNER"

Name: Mickey Brunner
Race: Human (speculation)
Height: Reaaaaaaal Tall
Power: +20 Stringed Instruments, +10 Swim
Abilities: Tap to destroy any city -or- add six mutations to any other personality card.
Quote: "Kiss me, I'm eldritch."
When he's not devouring cities or on tour with Mickey and the Hael-ettes, Mickey Brunner avidly pursues a career as a religious despot and dodgeball champion.

yay autographed card muwahaha read em n weep i win Twisted Evil
 Back to top »
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject:

You get an autographed trading card from a vellian chest.

On the back of the card lies a planet with the word 'Haelrahv' stretched around it in gold on a dark blue background. On the reverse side of the card, surrounded by a shining silver border, the image of Beau Etoile looks up at you from the face of the card. His sparkling green eyes seem almost alive as they shimmer with excitement. At the bottom of the card there are a few words and stats written.
>read card
It reads:

Name: Beau Etoile
Race: Eolai
Height: 5' 10"
Power: +10 Charisma, +5 Eyesight
Gives a +3 bonus to any dance party or fashion show.

Among other things, Beau enjoys moonlit walks, making grass skirts, and showing off his dress collection.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Just For A Laugh ... » Card Nostalgia
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: