FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
For you Harry Potter fans out there.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » For you Harry Potter fans out there.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: For you Harry Potter fans out there.

Here's a different trailer I found from a french site. Alot better from the 'teaser' version IMO.

Click me now.

Just click on the link next to HD, Quicktime plays it the best I believe.
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: For you Harry Potter fans out there.

Tugor wrote:
Here's a different trailer I found from a french site. Alot better from the 'teaser' version IMO.

Click me now.

Just click on the link next to HD, Quicktime plays it the best I believe.

I'm not sure if the Harry Potter movies can win me back after what they did to the third. I don't mind that it was innuendo and dark and all...but jeez....they changed the CASTLE. And the sets. Sorry, didn't work much for me.

BUT! There's a dance number in GoF the movie. Mwahaa. And they keep Draco the Ferret in the script, so I heard. Maybe I'll be healed again after Sirius!Gary ;.; So not happy with that.

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject:

I didn't like Harris dying. He embodied DD better than Gambon does in my opinion. Although Harris was a bit frail and I could have seen him having trouble doing some of the more physical activities DD ends up doing. Harris had the mysterous quality and soft spoken, yet commanding voice that I always imagined DD having. Gambon just doesn't have it down yet though from the looks of the previews it appears he has improved significantly.

I don't mind Oldman as Sirius, afterall, Oldman is reknown for his rolls as near psychotics.
Kit

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Tugor wrote:
I didn't like Harris dying. He embodied DD better than Gambon does in my opinion. Although Harris was a bit frail and I could have seen him having trouble doing some of the more physical activities DD ends up doing. Harris had the mysterous quality and soft spoken, yet commanding voice that I always imagined DD having. Gambon just doesn't have it down yet though from the looks of the previews it appears he has improved significantly.

I don't mind Oldman as Sirius, afterall, Oldman is reknown for his rolls as near psychotics.

Sirius, in my mind, is taller than Remus. With longer hair. And less...ink. How'd he get those tattoos in Azkaban? Unless Sirius was a tattoo freak as a kid? Hm. Thewlus as Remus was lovely...even if I though of him as being more frail looking. I can't REALLY complain. Harry and Ron AND Hermione are all cute even if they aren't portrayed that way...and Alan Rickman makes a very different Snape that you'd gather from the text and those annoying American-version pictures. And I do like the new Dumbledore. He's gotta kookier look to him. I just was not fond of PoA's director. Or that wizarding kids all wear jeans. Heh. I'm looking forward to OoP the most. Loads of Severus and hopefully Gildiekins will be back! o.o

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mellie
Artistic Bitch

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject:

This one is much clearer than the one I saw. I have to agree with you Kit, I was major pissed at the changes to Hogwarts in the third movie. It's like they tried to make it humorous. Its a 1000 year old magical castle for gods sake, not disney land. And Delta Burke for the fat lady? Pfft.

I want more Jason Isaacs! Can't WAIT for -any- Lucius scenes.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
How'd he get those tattoos in Azkaban?

In the thankfully small amount of time I've spent in jail, I've learned that tattoos aren't hard to improvise.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject:

I've spent a little time in jail as well. They use a normal ink pen and turn it into a tattoo needle mac guyver style. Then they just jab it into your skin over and over. It's amazing sometimes though, I've seen jailhouse tats that look much better than supposedly professional ones.
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject:

The best improvised gun I've ever seen was an empty pen casing to hold the needle, supplied via a guitar E string, which was in turn fastened to (and powered by) a toy car engine that ran on a AA battery.

---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject:

Tugor wrote:
I've spent a little time in jail as well. They use a normal ink pen and turn it into a tattoo needle mac guyver style. Then they just jab it into your skin over and over. It's amazing sometimes though, I've seen jailhouse tats that look much better than supposedly professional ones.

Azkaban isn't exactly a jail jail. They keep you listless by sucking out your happiness. They don't have yard time...or anything at all like the muggle world. I don't buy Sirius with tattoos at all.

Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
Azkaban isn't exactly a jail jail. They keep you listless by sucking out your happiness. They don't have yard time...or anything at all like the muggle world. I don't buy Sirius with tattoos at all.

I'm not questioning your interpretation of the characters or their method... but wouldn't J K Rowling be the ultimate authority, since she wrote the book?

---
---
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject:

HR-Mickey wrote:
Kit wrote:

I'm not questioning your interpretation of the characters or their method... but wouldn't J K Rowling be the ultimate authority, since she wrote the book?

J.K. didn't do the movie. She did the book. Tattoos, the pendulum, the the stairs to the astrology tower...all of these were movie-things, not book things.

She DID give kudos to the movie for it's interpretation, but in an interview, she did say she invisioned it differently. However, she found boy's-jerking-off-on-diving-boards director's version entertaining.

Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
However, she found boy's-jerking-off-on-diving-boards director's version entertaining.

huh?

Last edited by soundless on Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject:

Fix that misquote. Please. PLEASE.

---
---
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject:

HR-Mickey wrote:
Fix that misquote. Please. PLEASE.

hahahaha. woops. done.
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
Kit wrote:
However, she found boys-jerking-off-on-diving-boards director's version entertaining.

huh?

Never seen Y tu mama or whatever it's called? It features a scene where two boys are laying on their backs on diving boards...and they jerk off while talking about women they'd like to have sex with.

Superly classy. <--sarcasm.

Anyhow...that director directed the 3rd Harry Potter movie.

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » For you Harry Potter fans out there.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: