FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Vault Sale
Goto page 1, 2  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Vault Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Vault Sale

So I've decided I have way to much crap so I'm selling again. If ya got a good offer you can PM me, IM me at SexahJosie, or just find me IG.

1. a breath-taking thaibe bloom swag in shades of blue: Brilliant sapphire, ice blue and indigo blossoms preserved at the height of their bloom are woven into a gracefully arched swag. Blended amongst the flowers for a unique contrast are long blades of bright copper aelbai grass and small clumps of ilorai with the dainty white flowers abundant on each sprig. (from fest)

2. an exquisite cathedral set ocia wedding band with a princess cut diamond accented by channel set diamonds: Elegant in design and marvelous in its creation, this wedding band has been crafted from the finest quality of ocia. The band features a five carat princess cut diamond in a cathedral setting allowing light to reveal the beauty and brilliance of the diamond. Along either side of the solitaire are smaller princess cut channel set diamonds that encircle the entire band.There appears to be something written on it. It reads: Without you I was nothing, now I am everything.

3. a delicate necklace fashioned from magically preserved frost: This object slightly enhances one's cold resistance.

4. a pair of wickedly curved onyx dagger earrings intricately inlaid with rubies along one side of each blade: This pair of onyx earrings has been ingeniously carved into the shape of two wickedly curved daggers with crushed rubies encrusted along the edge of the blades giving them a blood-splattered appearance.

5. a slender black velvet choker with a triple yin yang medallion centered on it (from Cai’s wagon)

6. a horned golden halo tarnished with time and inlaid with faded platinum designs and etchings: Tarnished with age this halo is fastened onto a clear crystal band so that it sits lopsided on the wearer's head as if it were about to fall off. Delicately inlaid onto the halo are platinum designs and etchings that have been worn down so that you cannot tell what they once were. Sitting on each side of the halo are two frosted crystal horns which have been attached almost as if to conflict with the serenity of the piece. Looking closely you see engraved almost inconspicuously onto the top of the band Its so good to be bad

7. a dainty silver toe ring inset with a tiny violet glass heart (From Beau’s auction)

8. a scintillating corseted gown layered in a mixture of silver and twilight hues intricately beaded with shimmering diamonds and llichani stones LOOK: This exquisite gown has been created from yards of scintillating silk starting in shades of silver and slowly darkening to twilight black. The gown has a strapless corseted top that fits perfectly accentuating the curves of the luscious body beneath it. Glinting and shimmering along the top of the corset are a multitude of diamonds and llichani stones which intricately weave their way around the corset creating a stunningly beaded design that continues down the entire length of the gown.

9. an exquisite silver tiara interspersed with diamond-dusted catalilies and silver-flecked black llichnai stones that surround a single diamond LOOK: Several silver-flecked black llichnai stones and diamond dusted catalilies that wend their way along the tiaras band. A single dazzling diamond sets in the middle of the tiara, its inner fire making the whole tiara shimmer and sparkle as if frosted by ice.

10. a pair of silver elbow-length silk gloves that slowly fade to a deep twilight black LOOK: The silver silk has been beautifully created with diamond-dusted threads that make the silver shimmer that slowly transforms through a multitude of grey colors that darken before ending at the elbow in a twilight black hue.

11. a pair of black patent leather sling back heels with a single diamond affixed to the toe LOOK: These heels have been made of a patent leather so perfect that you can actually see your reflection in them. Pinned to the toe of the heel is a very large diamond which has been carved into the shape of a catalily.

12. a multifaceted clear crystal perfume bottle - SMELL: a multifaceted clear crystal perfume bottle bears the smell of a soft but vivid aroma that conjures images of the pattering of soft rain falling softly upon a bed of white roses. (no taste)

13. an elegant spiral paraqin potpourri oil diffuser (for homes) with a potpourri instruction sheet, a small bottle of tickled pink scented potpourri oil, a small bottle of elan rose scented potpourri oil

14. a pair of finely spun aracki silk wings covered in a thin layer of sparkling diamond dust (from fest, verbed)

15. an ocia heart-shaped pendant on a slender chain (can fill with potpourri oil, has verbs and smell)

16. a shimmering silver eternity choker with silver-flecked black llichnai stones and diamonds baguettes: Intricately created by alternating diamonds with pairs of smaller llichani stones, this dazzling eternity choker has been made to fit snugly against the neck. Smaller gems have been used on the back half of the choker while larger diamonds and llichnai are set toward the front causing the necklace to shimmer and sparkle around the entire neck.

17. some violet hospital scrubs (from fest)

18. a pair of long wispy silver and golden feathered wings LOOK: These wings flutter softly as they rest on the wearers back keeping the wearer several inches off of the ground. The feathers softly shimmer, giving off a softly glowing aura around them. (altered, no verb)

19. a sexy little form-fitting black and white striped jumpsuit LOOK: This jumpsuit is crafted of soft suede that has been dyed in black and white stripes. On the front is embroidered Prisoner Number 69. The leather fits to the wearer tightly accentuating every curve while ending high up on the thigh showing the wearers long legs.

20. a heavy titanium ball and chain LOOK: Stamped onto the ball and chain are the words Prisoner of Love.

21. a stick of roll-on moonlit silver eyeshadow (from ball merchant)

22. a pair of coconuts (worn)

23. a shimmering green silk grass skirt LOOK: The grass skirt has been made of shimmering green strands of silk that lightly sway around the wearer occasionally revealing glimpses of flesh.

24. a silky silver garter edged with delicate blue lace

25. a large brimmed straw gardening hat with an oversized white jada lily in the middle (from fest merchant)

26. a handcarved bone pet whistle

27. a pair of sparkling glass slippers with rubies inset along the front

28. a delicate jade-inlaid black leather chastity belt lightly dusted with diamonds LOOK: Silver silk lines the waistband of the belt allowing comfort and elegance while securing the belt to the wearer. Three small platinum links wrap around each leg and connect to the smooth black leather that has been inlaid with a jade ivy vine design. Discreetly hidden on the lower portion of the leather are two small flapped holes that fit to the wearers body perfectly. Clasping the belted waistband is a shimmering diamond shaped into a full blown lily with an almost invisible key hole right in the center of the bloom.

29. a dazzling lei crafted from silver-green sirolei ivy interwoven with a bright pink ekafini blossom and adorned with several charcoal grey ribbons

30. some frothy pearl grey and pale cerulean blue mistsilk handwraps cut to resemble cresting waves swirling up the arms (from Beau’s Auction)

31. a shimmering silver gift box decorated with a twilight black ribbon and topped with a pure white jadda lily (altered gift box)

32. some glittering body gel (worn, has a random verb)

33. a pair of dark red edible panties

34. a tan butt-shaped pouch (this pouch is full of a never ending supply of comfy looking cushions that when sat on are actually whoopee cushions)

35. your boobs

36. a single dose vial of pure aefesha solution (Have 6 doses) This solution permanently freezes a live flower.

37. a tinted black glass amulet suspended by a frayed cord (enhance vit)

38. an Olis voucher LOOK: This voucher is good for one 50-unit food or flower item from Olis Aeti.

39. some silvery kucho pelt armor, mask and gloves
You carefully look over some silvery kucho pelt armor.
Some silvery kucho pelt armor is classified as light armor.
You are certain it is of phenomenal quality and workmanship.
This armor provides poor protection against blunt damage.
This armor provides poor protection against cold damage.
This armor provides poor protection against electrical damage.
This armor provides poor protection against erosion damage.
This armor provides poor protection against heat and fire damage.
This armor provides poor protection against piercing damage.
This armor provides poor protection against slashing damage.
This armor provides no protection against magics.
This armor provides no protection against psionics.
It appears this armor provides protection for the chest, arms, legs, waist, back, and abdomen.
Considering your current armor in addition to some silvery kucho pelt armor you would not be hindered by this armor.If you were using only some silvery kucho pelt armor you would not be hindered by this armor.This object may not be altered in any way.You have no idea what this is worth, but it looks mighty expensive.

40. a nymph mask LOOK WHEN WORN: This woodland nymph has long shimmering sun-streaked auburn hair that is coiled and strung through with small pearls and diamonds making her hair cascade in a tumble of curls down her back. Upon her face is a come hither smile as she gazes at you with her shimmering deep green eyes with flecks of gold, which reminds you almost of newly budded leaves on a spring day. Her tanned body is bare except for an assortment of midnight blue and silver wild flowers that have been strung together, barely covering her ample chest and a pair of large leaves that have been sewn together making a micro-mini while upon her back is a pair of shimmering light green wings that are lightly encrusted with emerald leaves trailing down the edges making her flutter barely off of the ground.

41. a pale violet alchemy bag interwoven with silver strands of silk lightly dusted with diamonds LOOK: The bag has been created of the finest silk dyed the hue of pale violet. Silver strands of silk have been interwoven in a vine pattern surrounded a tiny fae, wings outstretched as if in flight, the wings lightly dusted with diamonds causing them to look as if they truly were fluttering. SHAKE: Your violet bag shakes and sparks before a cloud of smoke billows out

42. a shimmering silver eternity choker with silver-flecked black llichnai stones and diamonds baguettes: Intricately created by alternating diamonds with pairs of smaller llichani stones, this dazzling eternity choker has been made to fit snugly against the neck. Smaller gems have been used on the back half of the choker while larger diamonds and llichnai are set toward the front causing the necklace to shimmer and sparkle around the entire neck.

43. a pair of twilight black silk string bikini panties tied on the sides: Simple yet very pleasing to the eye, these panties are made of twilight black silk and barely cover the essentials. Small ocia chains have been linked to the waistband while twin silk laces on each side tie the panties in place.

44. a tube of red lipgloss : When worn it is a delectable shade of sinful red lipgloss

45. a bottle of cream-dipped eorae berry perfume: You wear your berry perfume, and a sensual scent reminiscent of luscious eorae berries dipped in silky cream and kissed with champagne fills the air. SMELL ME: You smell like a sweet juicy eorae berry dipped in luscious cream and kissed with a touch of champagne.

46. a Hannah Pictionary voucher: A voucher good for one item, and one verb.

47. a small voucher shaped like a spherical object: This voucher is good for one custom smell sphere crafted by Phoenix Algernon.

48. a sky blue parchment voucher: This voucher entitles the bearer to one complete physical makeover by Aelae Eowoai. Racial changes, tattoos, piercings, genetics and mutations are not allowed.

So ya if you want something from the list either PM me here or find me in game!

Thanks Smile

~josie
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
Your swing knocked Trevor Rage down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Josie on Mon May 22, 2006 6:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject:

how much for the butt pouch and the pendant? Razz
Galeth Lothain
Er, der wahr ist

Location: That one place with that one town with that one house on that one street

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject:

And for the coconuts? o.O

Supercalifragiliahkissmyass,
Galeth (never knew how to say that stupid merry poppins word anyway)
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject:

well i was gonna give the coconuts to Glim cuz dammit he'd just look sexah in em but.... Laughing id rather have the money! and feh i forget how much i paid to have em done so yah whatever you think.
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
 Back to top »
Orodreth

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Are items 6) 10) 11) still available? you can IM me VELLDUNE
 Back to top »
Old One

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Hi,

Im not rich but if you can give me a quote for item:

1, 21, 23 and 25. Would appreciate it.

Feel free to contact me via messages, in game mail etc.

Regards
Gaelon Wain
 Back to top »
Nkehu
bluntmaster supreme!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject:

is the shrunken head still available? please contact me wit a price.

thank yas!
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject:

Glim bought my head....

that didn't sound right but anyway lol.
 Back to top »
Nkehu
bluntmaster supreme!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject:

oh well too slow, thanks tho!
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject:

14 and 20 still around?
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject:

bumped and changed the inventory i have for sale...see first post (i edited it)
 Back to top »
Gir

Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: sun-fans and gloves with knife pattern

Post has quieted down so I'm not sure if you're still selling or have sold the sun-fans or the black leather gloves with the knife pattern. I can be reached here or as Gir in-game. Thanks.
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Whole new set of auction crap for ya'll to buy off me Smile See 1st post, I just edited it.
 Back to top »
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject:

yah so im selling crap again, edited the 1st post so buy it from me!
 Back to top »
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject:

#7 & #8 have a typo...llichani.

Dzynna Zol
-------------------------------------
The Retreat
--------------------------------------
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Vault Sale
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: