FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
The creature level thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » The creature level thread
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: The creature level thread

Please post only creature levels here. With Inaira's help, I'm building a section on my site for it. If anyone has any info, we'd gladly appreciate it!

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject:

You should add in resistances, too.
 Back to top »
TheTrackerChick
Babe of Doom

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Trying to add resistances in, but I can only see non-humanoids that are not undead or mechanical. Plus I'm not sure if that would be spoiling it for some people or not.

So it'll be pretty incomplete with only the tracker point of view.
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Sorkaa wrote:
You should add in resistances, too.

Yes, we'll only have what trackers can see as resistances. Other professions, please list the resistances of the creatures you can see.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject:

I can see them all. I'm working on a list, got about 30 critters so far.
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Here we go. All done with what we can find.

http://tech.haelrahv.net/creatures.html

Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject:

Just updated again with elementals and a few mistypes I had should now be fixed. Please remember, this site is SUPPOSE to be used by people, if you like it, please feel free to use it on your own sites or link back to this page.

Back to top »
Gabriel

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
Just updated again with elementals and a few mistypes I had should now be fixed. Please remember, this site is SUPPOSE to be used by people, if you like it, please feel free to use it on your own sites or link back to this page.

Vindictive in a public forum, aren't we? Okay, in retaliation I supply the bottom line from my website, which you gleefully ignored.

Code:
Unless otherwise stated, all material has been created by Gabriel, please ask before using.  © 2004

<3,

Gabriel
 Back to top »
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject:

I would suggest knocking the font size down a point or two. Those of us with smaller than a 17" monitor get scroll bars, and that's just too much of an inconvenience for me.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Gabriel wrote:
Kit wrote:

Vindictive in a public forum, aren't we? Okay, in retaliation I supply the bottom line from my website, which you gleefully ignored.

Code:
Unless otherwise stated, all material has been created by Gabriel, please ask before using.  © 2004

<3,

Gabriel

Looking at a list to make sure we got all the creatures is not the same as stealing anything. Since you had that much of an issue, it was placed in the notes that your page was consulted, however, Inaira did all the footwork involved in the creation of our page. Nothing was copy/pasted from your site in the creation of this list.

Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:
I would suggest knocking the font size down a point or two. Those of us with smaller than a 17" monitor get scroll bars, and that's just too much of an inconvenience for me.

--William

I used a cheat table maker that you can find here: http://www.siteexperts.com/demo/page4.asp

It took roughly 4 hours to compile Inaira's list into the table. I think my wrists are broken.

But whoops, I forgot the /font tag after the header. It should be fixed.

Back to top »
Gabriel

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
Kit wrote:

Code:

<3,

Gabriel

Looking at a list to make sure we got all the creatures is not the same as stealing anything. Since you had that much of an issue, it was placed in the notes that your page was consulted, however, Inaira did all the footwork involved in the creation of our page. Nothing was copy/pasted from your site in the creation of this list.

How about all the special creatures that only appeared once? And the ones that haven't appeared at all and are currently non-huntable?

<3,

Gabriel
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Gabriel wrote:

How about all the special creatures that only appeared once? And the ones that haven't appeared at all and are currently non-huntable?

<3,

Gabriel

Which were promptly taken out the moment you expressed displeasure to me an hour ago because they were irrelevant. Who needs to know creature levels of things that don't exist? Oh, and BTW, Infierna's contributions were added a moment ago to the list.

If anyone has any information for the ? spaces, please PM me with character name and the info. This list is meant to help everyone, not be lorded over. And Inaira was nice enough to spend a huge portion of time traveling and doing all this work for us. Be sure to thank her when you see her.

Back to top »
Gabriel

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

<3,

Gabriel

Which were promptly taken out the moment you expressed displeasure to me an hour ago because they were irrelevant. Who needs to know creature levels of things that don't exist? Oh, and BTW, Infierna's contributions were added a moment ago to the list.

So you did use it? You retreat faster than the French in a military campaign. Next time I try to keep a matter private, I.E. private comms, please don't go posting things on the boards/your website. I really am quite nice unless you manage to push all the wrong buttons. ...Which you seem to have somehow done.

-Gabriel
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Gabriel wrote:
So you did use it? You retreat faster than the French in a military campaign. Next time I try to keep a matter private, I.E. private comms, please don't go posting things on the boards/your website. I really am quite nice unless you manage to push all the wrong buttons. ...Which you seem to have somehow done.

-Gabriel

>< If you didn't want anyone to look at your damned site, then you shouldn't have put it up. Last time I checked, a list of creatures isn't 'stealing'. Esspecially when they aren't YOUR creatures AND when we've put up much more information then you have. And, in case you didn't realize, you're the one who actually made this an issue on the boards. I said nothing about it.

Last edited by Kit on Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » The creature level thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: