FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Auction!
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Auction!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Auction!

Announcement: Attention ladies and gentlemen, in honour of the upcoming Royal Event an auction will be held prior to that date at which the excess closet inventory of a certain individual will be placed on the block for public bidding. Be prepared, bring cash, and get ready to spend! More details will be forthcoming, so check the news frequently, and check the boards!
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net

Last edited by HR-Beau on Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Even more stuff including jewelry, and some items that will sold as lots have been added to the display case in the auction tent on Chodaku.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject:

A large number of single item lots have been added to the display case today, this is probably the last run of stuff that will be put in place before the auction.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Just a preview... I'll be posting the starting bids soon

You rummage through a large glass case.
$50,000 - a gown of translucent cerulean blue watered silk
$50,000 - a backless gown made of layers of crystal blue sheer chiffon dusted with silver glitter and gathered at the halter neckline that plunges to the long white silk sash at the waist
$50,000 - a fitted strapless silver-spun green gossamer gown flowing past the ankles in a jagged leafy swirling of skirt
$50,000 - an ankle length lumis silk gown with a tight fitting bodice woven of tiny strands of silver spidersilk
$50,000 - a hunter green taffeta ballgown with an elegant organza overlay that seems to shimmer
$50,000 - a strapless bias cut shot silver taffeta dress that falls gracefully to just below the knee
$50,000 - a jade silk ankle-length skirt cinched at the waist with a silver satin sash clasped by an onyx rose
$50,000 - a translucent silver silk shift with flowing sleeves accented by complex needlework at the wrists and neckline
$50,000 - a fitted silver organza off-the-shoulder camisole lined with misty blue silk
$50,000 - a violet box
$50,000 - a black jewelry box
$50,000 - a white box
$50,000 - a yellow box
$50,000 - a blue box
$50,000 - a red box
$50,000 - an indigo box
$50,000 - an orange box
$50,000 - a green box
$15,000 - a delicate silver wire necklace cradling a tiny emerald cut into a multi-faceted prism
$50,000 - a leather cord bearing a polished wooden charm inscribed with a protection symbol
$15,000 - a tight crimson vinyl corset trimmed across the bust in night black leather
$25,000 - some frothy pearl grey and pale cerulean blue mistsilk hand wraps cut to resemble cresting waves swirling up the arms
$25,000 - a silver wool drawstring bag
$25,000 - a cape of the pure white lumis silk that drapes loosely over the shoulders
$25,000 - a leather sack
$12,000 - a pair of sparkling glass slippers with rubies inset along the front
$10,000 - a long silken ivory robe cut to flow from the shoulder to the floor and embroidered with stars and suns
$10,000 - a long silken peach robe cut to flow from the shoulder to the floor and embroidered with flames and dragons
$10,000 - a long silken copper robe cut to flow from the shoulder to the floor and embroidered with copper leaves
$10,000 - a long silken turquoise robe cut to flow from the shoulder to the floor and embroidered with rolling waves and teardrops
$15,000 - a forest green satin tunic that leaves the chest exposed as it hugs the hips and flares out into leaf-shaped petals
$10,000 - a form fitting sleeveless tunic of a soft grey material with light blue stitching
$10,000 - a really tight leopard print thong
$10,000 - some dark brown robes bearing an emerald leaf outlined in silver on the upper right breast
$10,000 - a luxurious traditional navy blue satin men's kimono expertly embroidered with fierce golden dragons on the back
$15,000 - a silver tiara with a veil of gossamer silk attached
$15,000 - a small crown of baby's breath that holds the hair up in a tight bun
$10,000 - a loose pair of wide-legged midnight blue corduroy cargo pants designed to hang low on the hips
$10,000 - a pair of sheer black gossamer harem pants interwoven with strands of platinum thread
$10,000 - a tight pair of low-riding deep purple vinyl hip-huggers with metallic black front laces
$10,000 - a pair of red leather hip-huggers with matching satin ribbon side laces
$10,000 - a pair of skin-tight nightmare black leather pants barbed with thorny vines twining up each leg to the low waist
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject:

And just FYI, the auction will be held Wednesday, March 23rd at 9PM EST. People are invivted to begin gathering inside the auction tent on Chodaku at 8:30 EST for refreshments.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Don't forget. Tonight. There's no need to dress up, but I'd put on your listening cap and sit on your hands if you are having trouble keeping still.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Otherwise, please be thoughtful enough to carry condiments in your pockets!

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Exactly, and please remember, the auction tent does _NOT_ accept credit. So carry cash.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject:

For whatever reason, should there be a bug with one of the auction items, or you just simply want to return the item as listed in the no money back guarantee, you can drop me an e-mail at hr-beau@haelrahv.com
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Auction!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: