FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Minor Updates - Faith
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Minor Updates - Faith
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Since I posted this in the wrong folder originally:

The Eotaiseoe family has finally opened Ifaiae's Inkings for business...after about a year since it was first announced and the contest held.

http://www.haelrahv.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=1981&highlight=eotaiseoe

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject:

HR-Faith wrote:
The aefesha solution was fixed. This change is retroactive and applies to any previously purchased and unused.

The aefesha solution is really fixed this time. I promise.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject:

And my last voucher was found:

Code:
a dual channel TENS unit with a set of electrodes dangling from it
The black plastic cover has a couple of dials on one end. Four lead wires are capped with blood red electrodes. Engraved in solid platinum on the bottom is the name, 'Faith Tempest'.

on a bench in the mall.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject:

Rosters have been updated. Once a week, they will be purged of any character who has been deleted or rerolled to another profession.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject:

A few new pickable flowers have been added to the Vale's private garden. Those of you who have found it already know what I'm talking about, and those who haven't...well, I'm not saying anything more.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject:

Some mostly invisible changes were made to tattoos/scars. Although most of you will notice no change, a few of you had things in the tattoo line which did not belong there. Those descriptions were moved elsewhere in your physical description.

If anyone notices any problems with their description, please assist or e-mail hr-faith@haelrahv.com.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject:

A bug with lick that was not getting rid of small food items which weren't in the player's hand was firmly squashed.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject:

See the dead!

Seriously...now if you type WHO FULL, dead individuals will show up with ** surrounding the name.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject:

There was a small bug with caches where if they had been 'lost' in the treasure system, once found and returned to the original owner they couldn't be hidden.

-- Fixed.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject:

Because I was working on something else that required me to change the code here...and it was minor to add into the fix...

Civilians should now accept exceptional quality skins/pelts as well as the standards. If you notice any issues with them, please post here.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:

I've made some (should be mostly invisible to you) changes to dance verbs: dance, hug, kiss, push, turn, and dip.

Dance is the only one you should actually see a change in, and the visible change is you can now use shortened form for options:

'dance goo' will work the same as 'dance goofy' now.

If you notice any problems with any of the above verbs (dancing or not), please BUG it. Thank you.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject:

I've increased the rates for the aromatherapy pendants and potpourri burners. What this means to any of you who have one is:

1. They won't message quite as frequently.
2. They won't burn through oil (and in the case of the burners - candles) quite as quickly.

In addition, I fixed (a few days ago) an issue where they weren't running at all. That should -never- happen again, as I put in a permanent fix.

The elan rose pins have likewise had their rates raised, but this will only affect messaging.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject:

Fixed a typo with vacori.
Fixed a typo with corbit.
Fixed a typo with logglu.
Fixed a typo with water elements.
Fixed a problem with stretch where it was forcing people to stand.
Fixed stand where it no longer forces you out of hiding if you just stand. However, if you try to stand next to someone/thing, you will be revealed.
Added malevolent, malicious, eccentric, absent-minded and forgetful to the feelings list, bringing the total to 869. Shocked
Added nautical nskill gain to canoes.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject:

Public image portals will no longer confuse debtors with criminals (for those few of you who may have owed a debt without being a wanted criminal).

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject:

Civilians should no longer 'wander off' while in combat. They will still flee under the correct circumstances.

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Minor Updates - Faith
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: