FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Minor Updates - Faith
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Minor Updates - Faith
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Some minor visible updates:

1. The alchemy lab area has changed very slightly. Meaning there is a longer hallway now and the doors aren't all clumped into one space.

2. A previously unopened area of Chodaku's Shu'va Bavon is now accessible.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject:

As per the IG announcement:

Code:
Still 5 Faith vouchers lying about Haelrahv waiting for someone to find them. Same rules as before.
1. They are not in hunting areas.
2. They are not called 'voucher's. They are called other things. However, if you LOOK at the item, you will see my name on it.
3. They are in areas you all have the option (no profession, gender, or level restricted areas.) to get into.
4. They can be inside or outside (even in shops!).
5. Look ON, IN, UNDER & BEHIND objects, pay attention to room descriptions, but don't neglect the objects in plain sight.

And I'll even throw in 2 more hints.

6. 3 are inside, 2 are outside (although one is in an outside place you have to go inside to get to).
7. 4 are located on the island of Llanfair, 1 is located...in a land far far away.

Happy hunting, and remember, for fast turn-around you can submit your complete alteration designs for any Faith or Adelaide voucher via e-mail to hr-faith@haelrahv.com.

I also just added another to Chodaku since I've redeemed one of the found ones, which means there is a total of six out there now.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject:

Found!

Code:
an old, empty IV bag with remnants of some red solution in it
A tag on the outside of the bag has the the word 'saline' crossed out and some kind of scribbling you can't quite make out written above. At the bottom in a barely legible script is the doctor's signature, 'Faith Tempest'.

and

Code:
a piece of a highly reflective chrome motorcycle tailpipe
Otherwise pristine, the shiny tailpipe has the name, Faith Tempest written in soot just inside.

Found again!

Code:
a sleek black motorcycle helmet with blood red flames flowing toward the back
A dark visor covers the facial area, matching the inky black of the helmet perfectly. Cascades of flames rip from the jawline to the upper rear, their primary hue blood red. Flipping it over, you see a shiny black surface - obviously this wasn't made for wearing. Etched in platinum relief across the bottom is the name, Faith Tempest.

That leaves 3 still available, hidden throughout the lands. All three are inside, and all three are on the island of Llanfair (but not necessarily in the city).

Happy hunting, and remember, for fast turn-around you can submit your complete alteration designs for any Faith or Adelaide voucher via e-mail to hr-faith@haelrahv.com.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject:

Adelaide's has replaced the Kafgi Kirilu dolls with Aisaaba Osheo dolls. Those of you who have Kafgi dolls, consider them mementos of the now deceased old Tracker leader.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject:

HR-Faith wrote:
That leaves 3 still available, hidden throughout the lands. All three are inside, and all three are on the island of Llanfair (but not necessarily in the city).

Yes, that's right. Still 3 available. All 3 inside, in non-hunting areas (and no you don't have to go THROUGH a hunting area to reach them) and on the island of Llanfair. I might even put more out once at least one of those are found.

Several people have submitted their alterations via e-mail and already received their alterations. Thank you. It makes it much easier on both of us.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject:

Out of curiousity...because I was considering having another shipment available...I just checked and noticed 19 of the animimetic hyposprays from the last festival are unused.

19!

All I can say is - wow. I can't believe you guys are still hanging onto them. 39 originals, so there's still about half of them still collecting dust.

I don't think I'll be making them available again anytime soon.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject:

HR-Faith wrote:
HR-Faith wrote:

Yes, that's right. Still 3 available. All 3 inside, in non-hunting areas (and no you don't have to go THROUGH a hunting area to reach them) and on the island of Llanfair. I might even put more out once at least one of those are found.

Several people have submitted their alterations via e-mail and already received their alterations. Thank you. It makes it much easier on both of us.

One more was found, leaving two:

Code:
a dog-eared medical journal with the address label falling off
Worn from heavy use, this magazine highlights all the latest medical technology and trends. A half-torn label attached to the bottom still has the addressee's name, 'Faith Tempest'.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject:

The Merry Widow has opened in Aesha Vale. It features:
A. A dining room complete with a private booth.
B. A kitchen where one can grill fish and sell any food or drink.
C. A gift shop.
D. Four rentable inn rooms.
Enjoy!

Oh, did I mention? There are a lot of secret places in the Merry Widow. Good luck finding them.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:32 am    Post subject:

Oh, and I forgot to add.

Some buggy things and typos were fixed in Aesha Vale.
The entry gate will now, in addition to some typo fixes, require a confirmation before allowing you entrance (and therefore deducting from your errand points).
There has always been a vault entrance in the vale's bank branch, but now it is actually visible.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject:

Rosters no longer will allow level 1 people to join them. You must gain at least one level to be listed. In addition, all those who were listed as level 1 were removed.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
ps: faith didn't post this so...

Code:
a small platinum-hued needle sleeve with a blood red tag on one end
The tiny sleeve is made to be placed over a hypodermic needle to protect the patient and the Medic from needlestick injury upon withdrawal. This sample has a small blood red tag attached to one end, one side printed with the name, 'Faith Tempest'.

was in the medic shop at vale.

Yes, I was slow about that. It was in the counter of the Medical Supply shop in the Vale. That leaves one voucher, inside - IN Llanfair.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject:

I believe I fixed the bug that was causing civilians to not wander off until a player came in the room. Please let us know if any more bugs come up with civilians.

EDIT: If a civilian occasionally still wanders off right after you walk in and/or talk to them, that is NOT a bug. Sometimes their timer will just expire coincidentally at the same time you show up. So, only bug it if it is happening as frequently as it was before...which was, like all the time.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject:

Potholer's Place is now open for business in Aesha Vale. Watch for the kama gura tree, and take the lesser travelled path.

Code:
Potholer: n : a person who explores caves.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject:

HR-Faith wrote:
The Merry Widow has opened in Aesha Vale. It features:
A. A dining room complete with a private booth.
B. A kitchen where one can grill fish and sell any food or drink.
C. A gift shop.
D. Four rentable inn rooms.
Enjoy!

Oh, did I mention? There are a lot of secret places in the Merry Widow. Good luck finding them.

Although you can still grill fish, it is no longer possible to sell them so as to provide incentive to return to Llanfair.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject:

A few new toys were added to The Merry Widow's Gift Shop.

The cards sold there were fixed, they are actually usable now. This change is retroactive and applies to any previously purchased.

The aefesha solution was fixed. This change is retroactive and applies to any previously purchased and unused.

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Minor Updates - Faith
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: