FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Minor Updates - Faith
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Minor Updates - Faith
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Minor Updates - Faith

I'll try to use this thread in the future for any and all 'minor' updates to keep the players informed. This will be for general system changes which are not worthy of news items.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --

Last edited by HR-Faith on Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:29 pm    Post subject:

02.19.05 (backposted)

Announcement: Small update unworthy of news: Unwrapped gifts will no longer cause errors. Enjoy wrapping and unwrapping presents.

Announcement: The verb prod is now available.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Announcement : Minor update: As with STOW and DROP before it, you can now DISCARD RIGHT or DISCARD LEFT to get rid of something in a specific hand.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject:

Announcement: Small update: The errors the verb BUNDLE was causing should be fixed now.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject:

Well, after a haitus thanks to pneumonia I'm back.

A few minor updates.

1. A bunch of coding changes were made to mistsilk, most of which reduces a LOT of lag on the server. The only visible change to players is that mistsilk is now extremely random and doesn't 'flash' as often. Please do NOT assist if your mistsilk isn't flashing without verifying first that you are outside, visible and it is daylight.

2. Similar changes were made to all of the shimmer eyes, hair rustlings, etc. which are not part of cybergear. So all of you who received these types of alterations from Aelae or her predecessor, you will notice far more randomness and less messaging.

3. Creation of the oddly shifting black silken cloak and the next upcoming raffle item (it's a surprise!).

4. Creation of infirmary for prison (upcoming justice system - please do not ask me about this, GM Rikiar is your goto man).

5. Fixed a typo in discard.

6. Made the mistsilk trenchcoats accurately use the TURN verb and cover features.

7. Fixed a hidden/invisible issue with giving money.

8. Fixed an issue with bald people wearing hair worn items.

9. Added a 'death' tracker to info. This is NOT retroactive. This was posted in Health News 120.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject:

And one last one before I retire to bed.

1. Updated RESTORE with the following visible change:
The technicians will no longer start punching in values at the Llanfair recovery room unless your body is actually being cloned and brought to life there. Meaning, the room messaging will show up in the correct locations now.

Death penalties have not changed - yet.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject:

HR-Faith wrote:
9. Added a 'death' tracker to info. This is NOT retroactive. This was posted in Health News 120.

I modified this and reset everyone's tracker. It now shows Restores and Revives separately when you type INFO.

NOTE: GM heals/revives do NOT count.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject:

1. Fixed a typo on giltos because they believed they only had one mandible.

2. Fixed a typo in RUMMAGE FOR <item name>.

3. Fixed a bug where the Agent roster wasn't showing anything.

4. Updated the vaults so players who don't have shelves in their locker (do to their choosing not to have them installed when their locker is assign) can now add them for a fee by asking the appropriate person.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject:

Fixed a parsing issue with JOURNEY.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject:

I've been struggling this season with being sick. I'm usually the one who NEVER gets sick with any of your typical (cold, flu, etc.) stuff...until this year. I've been sick more than I've been well since New Year's. With colds, flu, pneumonia, upper respiratory infections, ear infections, sinus infections, bronchitus, and just general feeling like crapola.

Anyway, aside from the things I've posted here and some things which are 'invisible' to you guys - meaning YOU would see no changes - I've been mostly comatose from coding. I am trying, now, since I'm feeling somewhat better again, to get back into the spur of coding and working on Medical changes (the same changes we've already discussed), so expect them to be coming about in the near future - barring my 'wellness' of course.

In the meantime: I've hidden at least 3 vouchers around Haelrahv. The following are the only hints I will give:

1. They are not in hunting areas.
2. They are not called 'voucher's.
3. They are in areas you all have the option (no profession, gender, etc. restricted areas.) to get into.

On the subject of vouchers, anyone who has a Faith voucher can either assist to get it redeemed, can send me a private e-mail at hr-faith@haelrahv.com, can IM me at HRGMFaith, or can send me a PM here on the boards for redeeming it.

The same applies to any Adelaide vouchers as well. I will NOT be redeeming any others at this time, you will need to wait for that particular merchant to come back around.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject:

Just so those of you who read the boards will be as informed as those who were IG earlier:

Code:
Announcement : Currently there are 4 non-voucher vouchers (meaning they are named other things besides 'voucher') in NON-hunting areas of Haelrahv accessible by everyone, any level. There are 2 inside and 2 outside. You don't have to pick anything up, just LOOK at it and it will be obvious it is a voucher. Look ON IN UNDER & BEHIND objects, pay attention to room descriptions.

As of right now, none of the four have been found. Happy hunting.

~~The Evil One

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject:

One has been found.

Code:
a blood red rag covered in so many grease stains it's almost solid black
Dark grease stains cover almost every inch of this once red rag. Oddly, the unmarred spots spell out the name, 'Faith Tempest' in bright blood red.

It was under the comm shop sign in Llanfair. There are still 3 left!

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject:

Another has been found:

Code:
a sleek black motorcycle helmet with blood red flames flowing toward the back
A dark visor covers the facial area, matching the inky black of the helmet perfectly. Cascades of flames rip from the jawline to the upper rear, their primary hue blood red. Flipping it over, you see a shiny black surface - obviously this wasn't made for wearing. Etched in platinum relief across the bottom is the name, Faith Tempest.

Inside the case in Through Rose-Tinted Glass on Chodaku Isle. Still 2 left, and I'm probably going to be placing more tonight!

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject:

Some changes were made to civilians.

Visible changes:

1. They should not be seen strolling onto boats or canoes anymore.
2. They should not be found underwater anymore.
3. They should not be found in locked labs, workrooms or inn rooms anymore.
4. They have been added to Llanfair's Skycastle Mall.
5. They have been added to Soleil Sanctuary.
6. They shouldn't hole up in a lot of non-accessible areas anymore (so you should be able to find them easier).

If anyone notices them doing the opposite of what I have posted, please BUG it IG, send me a PM or an email at hr-faith@haelrahv.com.

NOTE: I didn't make any changes to other things, so if you notice something wonky with civilians that is NOT on my list, please BUG it and someone will look into it.

Back to top »
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject:

HR-Faith wrote:
Still 2 left, and I'm probably going to be placing more tonight!

I've placed 3 more. Same rules apply:

1. They are not in hunting areas.
2. They are not called 'voucher's. They are called other things. However, if you LOOK at the item, you will see my name on it.
3. They are in areas you all have the option (no profession, gender, or level restricted areas.) to get into.
4. They can be inside or outside (even in shops!).
5. Look ON, IN, UNDER & BEHIND objects, pay attention to room descriptions, but don't neglect the objects in plain sight.

Don't forget, you can submit your alteration ideas for any Faith or Adelaide voucher via e-mail.

Happy Hunting!

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Minor Updates - Faith
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: