FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
More stuff...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » More stuff...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject:

HR-Beau wrote:
I want mules. Lots and lots of mules.

You can't have any. We know what you do with dust bunnies now.

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject:

so am i the only one who realizes that i can easily fix the MAD/spirit servant lack i face by keeping a fifty pound box on the floor?
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, then you cry if you get disconnected and the janitor runs through.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:

--William

so instead there should just be a gadget that puts a force field around something on the ground, that only the person who started it can pass through.
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
Brokyn wrote:

--William

so instead there should just be a gadget that puts a force field around something on the ground, that only the person who started it can pass through.

That I'd be all for making. Or a special container you can drop that can't be cleaned up by a janitor for a much longer time then other objects....one that only can be picked up by the person it's 'set' to. And one that couldn't follow the person around.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject:

I do think Ashara has plans at some point for rideable animals similar to horses. Now all I need is the ability to cross-train professions, then I can have a spirit servant, a droid, and a horsey follow me around.....can any technicians put some wheels on my vault for me?
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject:

HR-Beau wrote:
I do think Ashara has plans at some point for rideable animals similar to horses. Now all I need is the ability to cross-train professions, then I can have a spirit servant, a droid, and a horsey follow me around.....can any technicians put some wheels on my vault for me?

You're already a performer with a droid!

Back to top »
Daedalus
Local Pimp

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject:

Kit,

I know you're tech-selfish and maybe Technicians don't have all that much, I really don't know. I'm sure they do have more than you realize, though. Since you're one of the only Technicians that post on a regular basis ... I'm sure you may have a slight say in what goes, but if everything someone suggests come off as a bad idea, profession-invasion, or unfair and you comment on it, you're limiting what Technicians can have. I really don't care what you think on the subject or if you'd make these things if they were released, but if you don't see any room for improvment on a certain thing, stop posting. Don't even reply to this.

Brokyn wrote:
Limit them to 20 pounds or so and it shouldn't infringe too badly.

*I* really don't see a problem with making them hold more than droids. Droids need room for the whatcha-ma-call-its, cutting back on the space they have to hold things. Then again, I'm not familar with the profession.

Brokyn wrote:
Ugh. Sorry to derail your thread, Daedalus. Uhm. Do you have any ideas for Performers, perhaps?

Bleh. This post was going to be a lot bigger, but I cut some things out due to having already suggested them ahead of time, people already suggesting them, or just because of reasons like this. So, I really don't think I'll be making anymore suggestions. I'll see if I can come up with anything for Performers, though.
Daedalus
Local Pimp

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Whee, double post.

Kit wrote:
Or a special container you can drop that can't be cleaned up by a janitor for a much longer time then other objects....one that only can be picked up by the person it's 'set' to.

Just because I feel like it... This an Agent and Tracker perk, I don't want anyone else to have it! Cache-stingy. Razz

As for Performers, William ... I honestly don't know how Mickey managed to come up with what he has so far. It seems to be a hard topic, but I'm going to look into the profession some. They really have a low limit on what you can come up with besides more skill boosting spellsongs.
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
That I'd be all for making. Or a special container you can drop that can't be cleaned up by a janitor for a much longer time then other objects....one that only can be picked up by the person it's 'set' to. And one that couldn't follow the person around.

Caches? Razz

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject:

can i have a giant toadlike critter that has a huge mouth where i can store all my junk and wich is willing to hop obediantly behind me Twisted Evil

oops forgot i wed deb scratch the above Laughing j/k

i think it would be great to see the toadlike thing get hungry and occasionally eat one of the items stored in it ...

or i try to overload the toadie ... toadies eyes begin to bulge .he turns his head and spits (item) straight at ya hitting you in the chest Twisted Evil
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject:

HR-Faith wrote:
Kit wrote:

Caches? Razz

Having played a tracker I have NO idea what you do with caches...and I'm too paranoid to leave stuff buried.

Back to top »
Sorkaa

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Uh..sounds to me like you know what to do with them.
 Back to top »
Daedalus
Local Pimp

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:
Do you have any ideas for Performers, perhaps?

Oh, oh ... What about magic tricks? Street Performer style.

Or...

Costumes: Similar to holo-masks or something, but Performer-only since they would be the only ones able to play the role convincingly. I'll make this more clear later, after I read through the Performer stuff.
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Re: Costumes

As far as I know, "disguises" are still under consideration for agents (through the Streetwise skill). Though I suppose you could make disguises make you look like a wandering NPC and costumes be, as you said, like holo-masks.

Perhaps Mickey could setup a second round of boons or something for <arbritrary level> that could include a costume alteration. Oh, that's pretty great.

--William

[Edit:] Magic tricks would be pretty cool, too.

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » More stuff...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: