FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Oscars
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Oscars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the blue fairy
Grandmistress

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Oscars

Hey I was bored and looking through the internet and decided to hit movies.com to see what movies I havent seen yet and came across this contest for the Oscars. Now I am only going to post the prizes here to tease you with and if you would like to join the group I created for us here at haelrahv to predict the oscar results then email me and I will send you an email asking you to join the group.

PARTY ORGANIZER — Grand Prize Winner: Think of the Oscar® party you could throw with $5,000! We'll give the organizer of the winning party $5,000 to throw a real red-carpet Oscar extravaganza in 2006. The check will be awarded no later than Dec. 31, 2005.
INDIVIDUAL SCORE WINNER: In addition, the individual player with the highest score will receive a trip to Los Angeles for two nights, including airfare, hotel, food allowance, and ground transportation, as well as two bleacher seats for the Oscars red carpet in 2006.
PARTICIPANT WINNERS: The first five hundred (500) participants who are members of parties that, at the close of the contest, have 10 or more members, will receive an official poster for the Academy Awards 2005 Telecast.

If you dont wish to join the group I created for us feel free to start your own but I think it would be fun to see how many players we can get to join one team. And of course see how close we are at guessing the winners.

stilldawn@sbcglobal.net

A set of breast implants fall from the sky with a soft plop.

Caretaker Jornnoj Vunn looks up at the sky.

A passing guard suddenly shits himself.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » Oscars
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: