FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Moneymoneymoney (because you expect this from me by now...)
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Moneymoneymoney (because you expect this from me by now...)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Moneymoneymoney (because you expect this from me by now...)

1) think we can sell the pages we find somewhere, in the event we don't plan to give them to anyone? heck, it would be cool to sell them at Magical Bindings and make those become buyable from the store (and, thus, also run out unless more are given to the store).

2) is it possible the price of the armor and buckler found in the chests be upped? to me they're pretty amazing stuff and i'm surprised that they sell so poorly.

3) premium sale spot for drafted scrolls?

4) an oldie but a goodie... premium sale spot for candles?

5) can the non weapon/armor relics found in the fishing chests be sellable at the Expedition Center?

Yeah, I know I'm always asking this kind of stuff, but you know I do it out of love (of money).
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Moneymoneymoney (because you expect this from me by now.

I can't answer the other items, but I can answer this:

soundless wrote:
2) is it possible the price of the armor and buckler found in the chests be upped? to me they're pretty amazing stuff and i'm surprised that they sell so poorly.

The buckler's value is the exact same as the saleprice on the item I modeled it after - which can be purchased currently in a regular store...without the bright red target on it Cool

The rest of the armor items I did not put in the treasure system, so I'll let someone else answer that.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Moneymoneymoney (because you expect this from me by now.

HR-Faith wrote:
The buckler's value is the exact same as the saleprice on the item I modeled it after - which can be purchased currently in a regular store...without the bright red target on it Cool

but the buckler has a lot of sexiness added to it!
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Moneymoneymoney (because you expect this from me by now.

soundless wrote:
HR-Faith wrote:

but the buckler has a lot of sexiness added to it!

Wrong buckler. The bullseye buckler sells for over 1000. I think he means the primitive buckler in the sea chests. They sell for...123 I think. And the armor sells for around 130 or so. The helmets sell for over 1000 though. And the wedding rings sell for about 250.

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject:

That's just a matter of perception differences between how you view this buckler and how I viewed it when I created it. I intended it to be an interesting item, useful for some players, not so useful for others, and not really to be a relic so much as just an archaicly designed shield, very crude. It has properties that make it different than a plain ol' store bought buckler so some people would like to use it.

Not all the items you find in chests are intended to be valuable from a financial perspective. Wink

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
Not all the items you find in chests are intended to be valuable from a financial perspective. Wink

the only reason i asked was because the borkin weapons sell pretty nicely. Wink understood, boss!
SoulTorn
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
the only reason i asked was because the borkin weapons sell pretty nicely.

That's probably because they have a(rather small) bonus to the weapon in question.(Thrown an...something or other).

-Chris
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject:

SoulTorn wrote:
Quote:
the only reason i asked was because the borkin weapons sell pretty nicely.

That's probably because they have a(rather small) bonus to the weapon in question.(Thrown an...something or other).

-Chris

erm...

Code:
You get a primitive leather-covered wooden buckler from a high shelf.
You lay a hand upon a primitive leather-covered wooden buckler and focus intently upon it.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
This object slightly enhances one's mentality.
This object slightly decreases one's stamina.
This object enhances one's focus.
This object considerably enhances one's mental resistance.

oh, and just to show what to me looks like a certain comic book reference...

Code:
You tap an enchanted fishing lantern.
look: It appears to be very old and emits an eerie greenish-yellow light.
You lay a hand upon an enchanted fishing lantern and focus intently upon it.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
This object slightly enhances one's perception.
This object considerably decreases one's focus.
This object greatly decreases one's heat resistance.
This object considerably decreases one's magic resistance.
This object considerably decreases one's mental resistance.

HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Note the quality level of the buckler. Its defense is poorer than a standard buckler of that material (hide/wood).

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Moneymoneymoney (because you expect this from me by now...)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: