FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Adelaide Kaufmann's Grand Opening
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Adelaide Kaufmann's Grand Opening
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Adelaide Kaufmann's Grand Opening

Adelaide Kaufmann's chateau is now open just outside the north gate of Llanfair. Inside you will find a wide array of tasteful clothing for males and females. She does not carry formal attire, which can be found at Blissful Benedictions, The Refined Gentleman and various other shoppes.

What she does carry ranges from the outdoorsy to semi-formal evening attire, and has been crafted into well-matching outfits arrayed on various mannequins. Males and females alike will find a new assortment of clothing to shop and choose from. Almost everything in inventory has a LOOK.

The rear room contains some very interesting items, all of which are LIMITED QUANTITY. Please LIMIT your purchases so that others may enjoy them as well.
Thank you for your consideration.

VERBS

Although this is, for the most part, NOT posted in the store (and where it is, it is posted ICly), I felt I should pass this on.

Some items on the mannequins are specially verbed (no, I will not tell you which items), and these items CANNOT be altered by anyone other than Adelaide. In the 'Necessities' area, the items which are verbed are clearly marked. Do not expect everything or even the majority of the items on the mannequins to be verbed.

ALTERATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS FOR ADELAIDE'S CHATEAU

Adelaide, if/when she shows up to do alterations, will NOT add verbs or bonuses to items.

She will change looks/taps/reads on her merchandise only. She will sometimes lighten (lower weight) or stretch (bigger container size) items from her store.

She is also very peculiar and will not work with blood, dirt, etc. or make items worn/torn/etc. If you want something like this, go elsewhere. Very occasionally a person will get a handcrafted complete outfit by her with very special verbs and benefits, but these are EXTREMELY rare and cannot be obtained by asking her for them.

Shop smart. Wink

PS: As an added bonus, Adelaide has had her perfume and makeup wagon brought to her chateau lawn. Enjoy!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject:

I'm going to add a few comments here.

It ALWAYS PAYS to READ notes and such contained in the shops BEFORE you buy. Especially my shops.

However, since some don't read them in game, I'm posting them (excluding the signs) here:

Code:
>read note
It reads:

The chains and cords found on this rack have been specially crafted to hold up to 5 rings at once by stringing them through the rings. They will even provide you with the bonuses which may be associated with those rings!

However, you will find it impossible to wear more than one at a time.

Limited Quantity! Please LIMIT your purchases so that others may enjoy them as well. Thank you for your consideration.

Enjoy!

STRING <necklace> THROUGH <ring>

Code:
>read vellum
It reads:

Each of these dolls are accurately rendered imitations of profession leaders. You will find they respond to both negative and positive attentions, and they even have the ability to repeat and amplify what you whisper to them, although non-Performers will have a harder time pulling this feat off without getting caught.

Limited Quantities! Please LIMIT your purchases so that others may enjoy them as well. Thank you for your consideration.

Enjoy!

Doll verbs: Whisper, Hug, Shake, Swing, Punch, Smooch, Glare, Kiss, Turn and Wave

Code:
>read memo
It reads:

Each of these diaries and journals comes with a cover you may WRITE a custom title on, and 25 pages you may WRITE your hopes, dreams and thoughts on. You may also ERASE the pages (and the cover as well) should you choose to do so. To change pages, try FLIPping between them.

As an added bonus, each has a special key contained within that if RUBbed, bonds to the book and may be used to lock and unlock it.

Highly Limited Quantities! These books are one of a kind! Please LIMIT your purchases so that others may enjoy them as well. Thank you for your consideration. For those who obtain a voucher, it is NOT necessary to buy a pre-bound journal. Please leave those for others to enjoy.

Journal Verbs:
RUB <key> (one time for bonding to the diary)
OPEN
CLOSE
LOCK
UNLOCK
WRITE
ERASE
FLIP <journal> to #

Code:
>read placard
It reads:

The settings in this chest have been specially crafted to work with the gems contained in the other two chests (NOTE: The settings will ONLY work with the gems in the chests). You may ATTACH a setting to a gem (THIS IS PERMANENT!!!) and create your own jewelry.

Limited Quantities for both the settings and the gems! Please LIMIT your purchases so that others may enjoy them as well. Thank you for your consideration.

Enjoy!

ATTACH setting to <gem>

You still get to figure out on your own what verbs are on what items on the mannequins.

If anything comes up with the inventory, I'll be back later today (and Adelaide may be around as well...maybe Cool )

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Faith

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject:

Unfortunately, all settings and gems must be removed from the system. I'll be reimbursing people the cost spent as I remove the items.

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Adelaide Kaufmann's Grand Opening
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: