FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Singing Pin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Singing Pin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Haha, burned.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject:

maddie wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Reason E: My old armor with +3 evasion and a "minor quality enhancement" : $375,000 - when 375k was actually a lot of money. The comparable cost at the current "going rate" : Approx $120,000 - when possessing $1million is a ho-hum affair.

For much older players maybe!

Ahem.

Quote:
>topwealth

Rank Name Race Profession Level Wealth
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Chantice Reiley Eolai Bureaucrat 36 $8,418,685
2 Kit Murphy Eolai Technician 24 $2,058,297
3 Kelasa Quaylin Eolai Bureaucrat 29 $1,892,635

You are almost thrice my level, and a multimillionaire. You have no room to talk.

Since when was money the object of this post? I already said I didn't need the money. I said I wanted to trade bonus item for bonus item.

And so, the 'burn' isn't quite right.

And being three times your level and having 2000k means that you're level 8 or 9. At levels 8 and 9 I didn't have that much money either. And then I discovered potions. And Eka. <3

Having money doesn't equal having bonused items. I'd trade my money for them. ^.^

And to what Mickey said about "The Pearl," let's hope I don't blow my girlfriend's head off in a cave over it. It's kinda nice to have never trained singing and now to be able to sing really good.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject:

As far as I know, Kit's money comes from having people mine for her as well as her own mining.

Mind you, mining just hasn't been fixed to work the same way foraging has yet, thus allowing people to still gain huge amounts of metals at once.

The prices for metals have changed according to the new rates at which people can forage, meanwhile the rates for mining have not adjusted to the rates at which one forages.
Kit

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
As far as I know, Kit's money comes from having people mine for her as well as her own mining.

Mind you, mining just hasn't been fixed to work the same way foraging has yet, thus allowing people to still gain huge amounts of metals at once.

The prices for metals have changed according to the new rates at which people can forage, meanwhile the rates for mining have not adjusted to the rates at which one forages.

Actually, Kit does his own mining. However, he buys fruit and ivy and archer's arrow from people at $1k to $1.5k per bundle. And for the potions he can create, that's small change. I rarely mine anymore anyone. I find most of my metals in boxes.

Mining get me almost no EXP so I try not to do it.

*pet* Try not to assume things Yaru.

And I can forage about 4 units per...and mine between 2-4. So foraging is much more lucritive. It's why I make about 10 vigors and health potions at a time and sell em. Much easier to forage and refine.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:

Kit wrote:
Actually, Kit does his own mining. However, he buys fruit and ivy and archer's arrow from people at $1k to $1.5k per bundle. And for the potions he can create, that's small change. I rarely mine anymore anyone. I find most of my metals in boxes.

*pet* Try not to assume things Yaru.

So my horribly wrong assumption is that you actually buy foraged goods as opposed to mined goods? So you have people foraging for you, as opposed to mine for you. There is hardly a huge difference.

There's also nothing really wrong for doing it. After all, Yaru does the same thing with pelts/hides.

Kit wrote:

Mining get me almost no EXP so I try not to do it.

You must be broken. Mining keeps me locked constantly, and I'm sure I have better mentals than you.
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject:

My finger is cold...

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
You must be broken. Mining keeps me locked constantly, and I'm sure I have better mentals than you.

I just can't seem to gain any EXP from mining...and you have to have better mentality. I stopped training it for Kit at 15. His intelligence is at 31 though.

In the time between this post and my last post, I found 70 units of mineables. It's much easier to go kill things for metal then it is to mine it.

Someone needs to deny William his post count for posting silly things that make no sense. And this topic got WAY turned around back there.

I just wanted to trade my singing pin for something I can use. And if neither of the two old performers wants to trade, then I'll just hold onto it and try again in a month or so.
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I just wanted to trade my singing pin for something I can use. And if neither of the two old performers wants to trade, then I'll just hold onto it and try again in a month or so.

Sheesh, get your verbs right. It's not that I don't WANT to, it's that I don't HAVE anything of value to you to trade. Unlike Zamde I'm not uber-bonused.
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject:

I'm sure everyone realized that my commenting that my finger was cold was an attempt to derail the thread before another conflict broke out.

Right?

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
Someone needs to deny William his post count for posting silly things that make no sense.

omg liek post count doesn't matter lol.
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject:

Quote:

My finger is cold...

--William

my head hurts

Quote:
[COMM[1]] "(Neifl Cacambo) - rose mageylan You don't understand, I just wanted him for sex. It's you I really love."
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject:

SolitaryTurnip wrote:
Kit wrote:
Someone needs to deny William his post count for posting silly things that make no sense.

I turned on this dvd and I saw a ring and if I don't get 10,000 posts by 12:00am Jan 1st 2005 I will fucking DIE.

ps: I find it funny that a +20 singing pin is apparently valued at $500,000, yet noone wants it. Maybe it should be valued less so someone buys it.
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject:

It all depends on the skill really. I can't really see any set price by number of charges. I pin that gave +20 to parry or evasion would sell alot better and for more than most other skill bonuses.
Kit

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
SolitaryTurnip wrote:
Kit wrote:

I turned on this dvd and I saw a ring and if I don't get 10,000 posts by 12:00am Jan 1st 2005 I will fucking DIE.

ps: I find it funny that a +20 singing pin is apparently valued at $500,000, yet noone wants it. Maybe it should be valued less so someone buys it.

I don't want it bought! I want it traded! Though, when new spellsongs come out, I'll look into them and see if having the singing bonus is worth it. I already have been using the decent singing voice as an RP tool and I have 30 unused skill points as well.

Quote:
It all depends on the skill really. I can't really see any set price by number of charges. I pin that gave +20 to parry or evasion would sell alot better and for more than most other skill bonuses.

Yes. I'd pay 1000k for a ring that gave me 20+ for repair. That's just me though.
 Back to top »
maddie

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject:

{derail}

Kit, just wanted to point out that you clearly didn't read my post properly. I was *trying* to point out that *you* say having $1 mil was nothing for *older* players.

{double derail}
And I am 9th promotion, working frantically toward tenth so I can do tattoos. I make most of my money either with potions or hunting chiths. I am not poor, but I am not a millionaire. But here's my 2 cents. Since you completely missed every point I was trying to make, I am no longer going to try to shove it through your empty head.

{end derail}
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Singing Pin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: