FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
an OOC rant
Goto page 1, 2  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » an OOC rant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: an OOC rant

Code:
Leiherei Venra says, "Thanks but I didnt want to be alive..."

Leiherei Venra says, "Because..  I did things tongiht at a party to free myself but people like aesic's gf and others hump each other and have wold pleasures and get applauded for it.. and I jsut got ingored and brushed off and given dirty looks."

Leiherei Venra says, "I am destined to be a dirty bitch even though I am a virgin... usless and for shit."

Leiherei Venra says, "Upset?  im worse than that... I am rejected in everything I do."

Leiherei Venra says, "Nothing I do makes anyone happy."

Leiherei Venra says, "I dont want a jacket... I wantt o be cold.. its how I feel.."

Leiherei Venra says, "Rejected then too."

Leiherei Venra says, "Half of the world."

Leiherei Venra says, "No matter what I do I get rejected."

Leiherei Venra says, "Here I sit wearing ties from a slavefest and a medalian from a slave club.."

Leiherei Venra says, "The last ditch effort to losen up and try to fit in somewhere."

etc. etc. etc.

I'm not one to normally air dirty laundry, but I just have to say something to you, player of Leiherei, because I'm so incredibly sick of the poor pitiful me crap.

Get some fucking therapy.

First of all, you keep bringing your personal RL issues into the game. You killed your character the other night and asked my character not to drag her because you had killed her on purpose. Why? Because you were feeling depressed RL.

You then killed your character again tonight because supposedly you were rejected at the party. Well shit, I was there and I saw NO ONE reject you OR give you dirty looks.

Secondly, you need to realize that until you find happiness in YOURSELF, you aren't going to be happy with anyone else. All those 'supposed' dirty looks you got at the party? They were in your head because of your own insecurities.

Personally I think you are a walking drama queen with a need for constant attention and pity. But I've never been one to pull punches.

I can tell just from the little bit of interaction I've had with you that you have some serious emotional issues, and you may think I just don't give a damn about other people, but you are very wrong. I just have NO pity for people who won't make an effort to help themselves. No one else can help you until you make that effort yourself.

Go get some help. Make efforts to improve yourself and others will help you. Learn to be happy with yourself. Learn that it doesn't matter what other people think because the majority of the time, they AREN'T thinking what you think they are.

And for that matter, anyone who is unhappy with themselves and doesn't DO anything about it, yet comes IG and expects to have a pity party, same to you, get some fucking therapy.

Dzynna Zol
-------------------------------------
The Retreat
--------------------------------------
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: an OOC rant

I can deal with the whining...but she got Aerumna in trouble. That's not right.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
winddancer
Hah! In your dreams, bub!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject:

The Dungeon?!? (She was referring to that with all the slave stuff right?) To loosen up? If she's some strait-laced virgin, I'd say the Dungeon party is a little out of her league to "loosen up" a bit.

Did she even understand the purpose behind the Dungeon? Or even the rules of the "play" as it were that shape the very world of S&M? I learnt enough to know I probably wouldn't be very comfortable there, though I respect their right to their own choice of pleasures. Smile

Bell
 Back to top »
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject:

winddancer wrote:
The Dungeon?!? (She was referring to that with all the slave stuff right?) To loosen up? If she's some strait-laced virgin, I'd say the Dungeon party is a little out of her league to "loosen up" a bit.

Did she even understand the purpose behind the Dungeon? Or even the rules of the "play" as it were that shape the very world of S&M? I learnt enough to know I probably wouldn't be very comfortable there, though I respect their right to their own choice of pleasures. Smile

Bell

That's part of my point! If she went solely to be 'accepted' and to make others happy (which is exactly what it seemed like from all the stuff she said afterward to anyone who would listen), those are the WRONG reasons and she's got some serious self esteem issues.

Dzynna Zol
The Retreat
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the blue fairy
Grandmistress

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject:

For Lei's sake I will add my bit here. Lei understood her role very well. I was the one that bought her and she performed very nicely. She RP's an alteri virgin but my guesses are this isnt her first time in a submissive role.

As for the statements about what happened during and after the party, I may be partially to blame here, I had to leave early because I was not feeling well. I know she was unhappy about this. But I will agree Lei that you are a bit needy and you do seem to seek the pity of others. You really need to try and not worry so much about other peoples approval.

I really hate to see things like this brought to the boards, but I do know how it feels to be at your wits end with somone. Please lets try and keep the boards from flaming, because you would hate it if somone took something you did in game and posted it out of context or maybe just caught you on a really bad day and put it up here for everyone to see. I am not saying thats what happened here this time or not, but it opens the doors for others to do the same when they see that it is accepted.

Still

A set of breast implants fall from the sky with a soft plop.

Caretaker Jornnoj Vunn looks up at the sky.

A passing guard suddenly shits himself.
 Back to top »
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject:

Can't there be a single thread -- instead of several, you know -- where we dish out our hatred for others?

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Can't there be a single thread -- instead of several, you know -- where we dish out our hatred for others?

Pfft, no. What a ridiculous idea. Ya know what an even more ridiculous idea is? Using a private message for that kind of thing. I know! It's madness!
 Back to top »
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject:

Vhen, you know as well as anyone else that using private messages to settle personal affairs would unravel the threads that our universe is built upon.

+2 points for String Theory.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:
Vhen, you know as well as anyone else that using private messages to settle personal affairs would unravel the threads that our universe is built upon.

+2 points for String Theory.

--William

I was just watching a show on the Science Channel -- I'm addicted -- about the improbablity of the String Theory. I really really love quantum cosmology. I just wish I could understand it. I think my favorite theory is the one concerning how atoms travel through all possible things they could ever be, making time travel possible though worm holes and eliminating paradox. Whoo! Afterall, if there are an endless supply of yous, it does away with the grandfather paradox.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Orodreth

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Lets move on if we can...

It will be nice to hear a reply from Leiherei on this topic. If she was roleplaying the entire time, in party and out... Congratulations on fooling everyone with a distraught character. Well done.

I personally take offense from Lei's description of "being sold as a slave" and having attended a "slave club". As far as I know, there was never any use of that word in any of our promotion for the auction and party.

As a result of these misperceptions and false expectations I am going to start a Dungeon Lecture Series that can help bring forth information and points of view regarding the activities and community within the Dungeon. Some of the lectures will be open to the public and some of them may be members-only. More information to come.

There have been several interactions during and outside the party that continue to resonate today. I will not name names here in public but I want all of those involved to take a deep breath, apologize to those that you THINK you may have disrupted, be more compassionate/aware of your fellow players next time something like this comes up and ask permission before you send out information about others. And I would encourage, plead, command the newcomers to the Dungeon community and those outside of our Order to simply... ask questions from long time Dungeon members. If you want to know whats going on... we'll tell you. If you want to learn more/why/how... we'll tell you.

Contact me at IM: velldune or EmAIL velldune@yahoo.com if you want to talk to me (I dont bite unless you ask me to) or I can give you the names of long term Dungeon members that you can talk to.

Peace.

Master Orodreth Velldune
 Back to top »
Dzynna
Shadow Master

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Okay, I've calmed down a bit, but there are a few things I need to clarify here.

1. The log of Lei talking I posted was said in a public area (the first room in the park). My character was there first and no one even searched (and they would have immediately seen my little no stealth having character). I would never post things from a private party.

2. My comments about her bringing her OOC issues into the game are because of comments she herself has said to me. I don't make judgements on people based on what others tell me.

3. People who act like this, and I'm sorry to say so, but they fluster me very badly. It's a personal issue (I have a sibling who has acted like that her whole life), I know, but I probably went overboard. I just had reached a point yesterday that I blew up at the whole I MUST HAVE ATTENTION - OTHERWISE I AM SHIT attitude.

Anyway, I am sorry I brought it to the boards too, but I felt dealing with it in an OOC manner was the only way to handle it since it concerned her OOC issues, and I had no other way to reach her in an OOC fashion.

Dzynna Zol
The Retreat
 Back to top »
the blue fairy
Grandmistress

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject:

I totally understand boiling points

A set of breast implants fall from the sky with a soft plop.

Caretaker Jornnoj Vunn looks up at the sky.

A passing guard suddenly shits himself.
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Dzynna wrote:
Anyway, I am sorry I brought it to the boards too, but I felt dealing with it in an OOC manner was the only way to handle it since it concerned her OOC issues, and I had no other way to reach her in an OOC fashion.

While this probably could have been handled differently, I don't think you went overboard at all.
 Back to top »
Aerumna

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject:

Her little tantrum caused Rummie problems, however it has worked out well in the end. Again to reiterate from my other post, for current and future drama exhibitionist, I don’t care throw your tantrum, I find them quite amusing, but leave the rest of the players out of it.
winddancer
Hah! In your dreams, bub!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject:

I had a whole big written post that was ultimately unnecessary. For those who read it, sorry for the confusion. It's been deleted, and I hope you will choose to ignore what I wrote. If not, that's fine too. It's what I believe, I just didn't think it needed to be shared in this thread.

As for the Dungeon order, I respect their right to privacy and their freedom to choose how they spend their leisure time. I didn't read any private party log, so it's all good. Very Happy

Bell's player.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » an OOC rant
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: