FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Looking for a reallocation, mind helping this lost soul?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Looking for a reallocation, mind helping this lost soul?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject:

Now that you've bled your heart out, drainm2 (god be damned if I knew your character's name at one point), I'd also like to clarify my post. I wasn't really trying to condemn you to hell for what you were doing. I was just pointing out just how you were turning reallocations into commodities.

I have no problem with the donation option. I've gotten two already from a friend (the first was to get rid of a few useless skill points, the second to correct a massive screw-up I had with the first's stat point allocations). But, like Yaru, when you start asking for IG funds for a blatant OOC tool, well, yeah.

Quote:
Thanks much to those of you who help me and to Still for sticking it to the man, heh.

I didn't know that I was The Man. Woot.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Sorry if I was kinda harsh in the last post. It just irks me, a lot, that the majority of the time when I try to do something there is always somewhere there in the way of it in some form of another... unless its something i can do privately like fishing, I love fishing...and thats why I want to reallocate honestly. BTW, the character I player is Chijuu Aishin, formerly Shadowwright...i think... been awhile since that reallocate, heh. And the only reason I said anything about making a payment of any sort was because previously when I tried asking folks that I thought may have some i got the response of, i dont wanna let em go, I dont have any, or quite simply... you can't afford my price. For those that had the reallocates, the last one occured all but once. The other nice lady said she needed hers in the near future so it was perfectly understandable. Can't remember who that was now but she was nice about it. Anyways, im off subject, heh...

I was just offering what was already asked of me for the reallocates that I've come across already. Wasn't trying to offend you or anyone... its just pretty much accepted already that 'if you want my reallocate you gotta pay for it' mindstate is already in place and there is no beating around the George Double-Ya about it, unfortunately. If an exceptionally kind and generous individual is willing to just hand over a reallocate, I'd love them like a kitten but the chances of that happening arent as great as the general public would like it be it seems, unfortunately, yet again. BTW...im still looking, lol. Could anyone please help me out before I just go stir crazy?

Quote:
[COMM[1]] "(Neifl Cacambo) - rose mageylan You don't understand, I just wanted him for sex. It's you I really love."
 Back to top »
Lyta Mollari
Hillbilly Beauty Queen

Location: The corner of 14th and main under the second overpass.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject:

I'm actually looking for a reallocation as well to change a few things I really messed up. Oh well, lesson well learned I guess. If anyone would like to talk to me about this or dicusss what you would like in retrun, lemme know please?

Thanks,

Lyta

AIM: Goddess Lyta (sorry, I like to think possitive)
the blue fairy
Grandmistress

Post Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject:

Chijuu contact me at Kittypesh we will see what we can come up with

Still

A set of breast implants fall from the sky with a soft plop.

Caretaker Jornnoj Vunn looks up at the sky.

A passing guard suddenly shits himself.
 Back to top »
fatboy

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject:

I recently deleted Lertig and started over. I used all three of my Reallocations and still wasn't happy. I lost 12 levels in the process. I didn't know people could give away their Reallocates. If I had, would I have deleted Lertig anyway? Probably. It's not fair for me to take someone elses Reallocates. It was my own error that made me unhappy with Lertigs skill set. Not someone elses.
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject:

well...rather than wasting my own time, I'll refer you back to one of the previous posts... seeing as it seems you can't read all the posts maybe?

Quote:
If Trevor didnt want people to be able to give away reallocations then he wouldnt of made it so they can, if you really have a problem with it tell Trevor (sorry Trevor) and not the people taking advantage of the gift he gave us.

Quote:
[COMM[1]] "(Neifl Cacambo) - rose mageylan You don't understand, I just wanted him for sex. It's you I really love."
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject:

BTW...I'm still looking for a reallocation and im in dire straights for one. I'm down to like 1 day of play out of four because I'm so lackluster with my current character.

Quote:
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject:

bump

Quote:
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject:

Because bumping will make people help!
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject:

drainm2 wrote:
bump

You're not allowed to post a lot because the same people that bitched about you asking for a reallocation will bitch at you for that and then Trevor will post and make you feel bad saying you can't post a lot. So if I can't post a lot, you can't post a lot and just on the aside, William likes to mess with people. Just ignore him. Selling stuff between OOC and IC fields have been happening since these games came out. It's really silly, actually.

Playing a character you 'messed up' is half the fun. Give him/her some quirks to go along with that.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject:

How about... you don't pull my name into a thread that I've already left alone long ago.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Dante
Boi Toi

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject:

Kit wrote:
drainm2 wrote:
bump

You're not allowed to post a lot because the same people that bitched about you asking for a reallocation will bitch at you for that and then Trevor will post and make you feel bad saying you can't post a lot. So if I can't post a lot, you can't post a lot and just on the aside, William likes to mess with people. Just ignore him. Selling stuff between OOC and IC fields have been happening since these games came out. It's really silly, actually.

That was entirely uncalled for and extremely childish.
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject:

Quote:
and then Trevor will post and make you feel bad saying you can't post a lot.

Excuse me?

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
Quote:

Excuse me?

*jumps out of shadows and tickles Trevor* Tag! You're it! *runs and hides before getting killed* Heh.
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject:

Tao wrote:
HR-Trevor wrote:
Quote:

Excuse me?

*jumps out of shadows and tickles Trevor* Tag! You're it! *runs and hides before getting killed* Heh.

Um, because you posted to tell me not to post so much and to use the edit button to put all my replies to a thread in one post? Remember? I guess it mostly made me feel bad because you're like the head creator of the game and everything. But it's okay if you don't like me. I did conform to your wishes about one post at a time.

I was simply stating my frustration of getting yelled at by the usual group for doing exactly what he's doing...and he's not getting yelled at by anyone. So call that childish if you want. I just think everyone should be treated fairly. Now, this has nothing to do by the sale of reallocations, so to put it back on topic...

I have another character about to hit 10th with three reallocations. Give me time and I'll give you one of those.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Looking for a reallocation, mind helping this lost soul?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: