Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Racism is Dead
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Eolai » Racism is Dead
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Racism is Dead

Okay, I don't know if most of you who created Eolais actually read about your race on the HR website, but I think the lack of racism we have is pitiful. You heard me! P-I-T-I-F-U-L!

I've taken it upon Haidee's shoulders to help racism come back into our community. As many people know and have complained about: Haidee is racist. Many people just think it's just towards Humans, but don't worry, she hates all you Alteri, Jaddans, and Darjus as well. But the sad thing is I think she's the only Eolai that I've seen be openly racist.

But it isn't hating as much as a superiority complex. What happened to that? Where did the superior feelings of the Eolai go? I mean, come on people...we are descended from gods. (Or at least that's what we think.) Speaking to the people behind the characters: Think. If you believed yourself to be directly descended from gods, wouldn't you think yourself superior to others? FAR superior? Not only are you part god, but you're GORGEOUS. Far more attractive then the prettiest of any other race, and that's the ugliest Eolai we're talking about.

Another thing I'd like to address: Eolai/Human (or any other race for that matter) relationships. I've seen a drastic increase of Eolai and Human couples. I can see a few rebellious Eolai, but the mix is sickly common. I mean, if Eolais consider the rest of the races somewhat like pets that they are supposed to take care of, wouldn't you consider it slightly disgusting if you suddenly started dating your dog? Or your neighbor's cat?

Come on Eolai! Rise up and put racism back into HR!!
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Racism is Dead

Haidee wrote:
whee

I totally agree.

When I first rolled up my character, I have to admit I hated the name. But I'm glad I kept it, because I'm proud to be Eolai!
** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
nireb

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject:

I Disagree, Darju are the god-like race Very Happy
 Back to top »
Quinnie

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Pfffft! Everyone knows humans are better.
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject:

It doesn't matter who's actually better. Just that the Eolai believe they are better (which we are).
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject:

Darju all the way.
Nelle
Ooh Nuuurse..

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject:

Nelle isn't openly racist and she was obviously engaged to an Alteri.. what nobody knows is that she kept stalling the actual wedding because she wasn't sure she could go through with marrying him purely because he was an Alteri. Fate dictated that the engagement ended for other reasons but don't count on seeing Nelle stick to any particular creed.. she's far too rebellious for it.. just unsure of herself enough to actually say 'No, I won't be with you because you're not Eolai."

The moment someone says to her 'Don't you dare be with so-and-so, he's not Eolai' she'll want to marry the guy just for spite so don't do that. Wink
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject:

Oh and just for the record, I'd like to state that it's not just Eolai/Human relationships I've seen. The only reason I'm picking on them is because that's the majority of mixed Eolai relationships that I've seen. Once again I'd like to reiterate I'm equally racist against all of the races. Very Happy
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anifaust
PROHAIRESIS FLESH PUPPET

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject:

It's been tried, people complain and bitch and whine because they have no conception of what Roleplaying really is. Then they get all pissed off and take it personally. Turns out to be a big mess because people are to insecure to understand it's JUST A GAME...on that note, I wish you the best of luck Twisted Evil
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Everyone knows that Eolai with Darju are the worst. But there's not enough of them to gripe about.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It's been tried, people complain and bitch and whine because they have no conception of what Roleplaying really is. Then they get all pissed off and take it personally. Turns out to be a big mess because people are to insecure to understand it's JUST A GAME...on that note, I wish you the best of luck

This is where you stick to your guns and encourage them to learn the nuances of role-play.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Nelle
Ooh Nuuurse..

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
Everyone knows that Eolai with Darju are the worst. But there's not enough of them to gripe about.

Stop tempting me Trevor!
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It's been tried, people complain and bitch and whine because they have no conception of what Roleplaying really is. Then they get all pissed off and take it personally. Turns out to be a big mess because people are to insecure to understand it's JUST A GAME...on that note, I wish you the best of luck

Well I wanted to bring this to the attention to everyone, because, like I mentioned at the beginning, I'm not sure everyone has read everything about their race. I'm 100% positive some people were like, "Ooo pretty people. I want to be pretty!" *clicks Eolai* And never gave a second thought to the RPing of the race.

1) It can't hurt to bring this up.
2) I could really care less if people hate me as a person because my character is racist. I've gotten mean IMs before because of this, but in actuality I think it's quite humorous. I love pissing people off in the game because of the racism, but I'd love to get it to the point where though people are irked about the Eolais' superiority complex, they kind of expect it out of them.

Quote:
This is where you stick to your guns and encourage them to learn the nuances of role-play.

Thanks Trevor, I totally agree.
 Back to top »
Dante
Boi Toi

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject:

How about Eolai/Jaddan couples? ^_^;

Anyhow. Bravo to you that want to RP this out. And the reason for the Eolai/Human pairing majority is, in my opinion, because those races seem to be the majority of the player base. Us poor Darju, Alteri, and Jaddan are being left in the census' dust while all you haughty narcissists are multiplying like gamojabs on aphrodisiacs. Razz
SoulTorn
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Post Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Considering the nature of Llanfair, it seems appropriate to be somewhat...restrained...in our superiority.

Quote:
Not only are you part god

Pfft.

Quote:
Eolai/Human (or any other race for that matter) relationships.

Now that's just disgusting.

-Chris
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Eolai » Racism is Dead
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: