FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Nowbi Champions
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Nowbi Champions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tao

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Nowbi Champions

Quote:
Update 7/25
Feared even by the nowbi populace, their champions have been limited to dwelling on the volcanic side of the jungle surrounding the nowbi village.

Couldnt these champions be placed with the getok hounds or something?
I think they are way to high to be with the archers, fighters, priestesses and shamans.
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject:

Technically, the archers are way -under- level to be roaming the jungle with even the fighters and the nowbi leaders. At any rate, the village itself is still full of nowbi (sans champions), so they give the option of going into the jungle (which has to deliberately be entered, mind you) for harder fights.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheTrackerChick
Babe of Doom

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately, the village isn't full of nowbis. I'm really struggling to find any at all. No archers or shamans have I seen. And maybe a total of 8 priestess/fighters in over 45 minutes. Luckily no one else is hunting in that area, though. Might want to look at it.

Thanks
Tao

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject:

Not only that, there are only like 5 rooms to hunt in. Sad
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Tao wrote:
Not only that, there are only like 5 rooms to hunt in.

It could be worse; you could be hunting Kucho.
 Back to top »
TheTrackerChick
Babe of Doom

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject:

I do hunt Kucho, they're about the same gen rate.

and about the same amount of rooms.
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, there's about 10 rooms in the area, but Kucho are only found in 2 of them, that I've seen.

Anyway, I haven't tried the champions, are they worth the trip out there?
 Back to top »
TheTrackerChick
Babe of Doom

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject:

They're about level 80. I'm not going in back where they are for quite awhile. Heh heh.
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject:

They're evil, aren't they? I wouldn't want to... umm... un-tarnish my reputation. <tangent>I think we should be able to kill evil things and stay evil, if we want. It could be an option, so people could either stay evil, or go back to good by killing evil things.</tangent>

Back on topic... from a while ago... kinda...

Quote:
Unfortunately, the village isn't full of nowbis. I'm really struggling to find any at all. No archers or shamans have I seen. And maybe a total of 8 priestess/fighters in over 45 minutes. Luckily no one else is hunting in that area, though. Might want to look at it.

I'm almost certain that the spawn rate increases when more people are in the area. 8 critters in 45 minutes seems way low, but the fact that you're the only one there (and maybe you're killing things quickly, I don't know) may cause some downtime in fighting.
 Back to top »
dragonseyes

Post Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject:

SolitaryTurnip wrote:
They're evil, aren't they? I wouldn't want to... umm... un-tarnish my reputation. <tangent>I think we should be able to kill evil things and stay evil, if we want. It could be an option, so people could either stay evil, or go back to good by killing evil things.</tangent>

Back on topic... from a while ago... kinda...

Quote:

I'm almost certain that the spawn rate increases when more people are in the area. 8 critters in 45 minutes seems way low, but the fact that you're the only one there (and maybe you're killing things quickly, I don't know) may cause some downtime in fighting.

I have been working on this, in reference to the worker area. I can kill rapidly, I love my shotgun, but not nearly as rapidly as the one time there were 3 people including me in the worker area. There may also have been some groups. If everybody is actively killing, then they seem to respawn like flies. I was in a room with 7, the room south of me had 5, and the room north of me had 3 or 4, I don't remember exactly. I also have noticed a general tendency for the middle room to have the most, and the room to the south to have the second most. That is not a hard and fast rule though. And the one time that it was absolutely the best, was when there were people in ever room. Now I also noticed, that if someone went to sleep *Read AFK* then they built up about 5 workers, and no more popped in the entire area. My previous example of the number in each room says that there is NOT a limit on the number per area, but more of a respawn as activity warrants. Also, look around, one room may not respawn, even though it is the "Best" room for respawns. As from my previous example, I have seen the north room have 3, and all the other rooms have 1.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Nowbi Champions
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: