FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Staff Hires, Etc.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Staff Hires, Etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Staff Hires, Etc.

Since a certain player decided he'd go around "making sure everyone knows that Neifl was hired as a GM" I am going to get this matter out of the way, cleanly and clearly.

First of all, I will not confirm or deny any particular player has been hired. So I have no comment as to whether Neifl, or anyone else has been hired as staff.

However, let me be very clear on my stance of possible abuse of GM power. ALL STAFF ACTIONS ARE LOGGED AND ARCHIVED INDEFINITELY. It is impossible for any staff member to issue any command in-game without leaving a log that I and only I have access to.

That out of the way, I WILL NOT TOLERATE ABUSE OF STAFF POWER. I will gladly and quickly remove any staff member who would use their power to infringe on the play or privacy of players.

If you have any questions on staff policies or their enforcement, feel free to contact me.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Staff Hires, Etc.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: