FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Live Spellsongs
Goto page 1, 2  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » "Live" Discussions » Live Spellsongs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Live Spellsongs

Of interest probably only to Performers, here's your opportunity to suggest new spellsongs (or things you'd like to see changed about current ones), or even new Performer abilities.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject:

You know I've suggested Cook's Ditty before, but I don't know...I don't think there needs to be a spellsong for every skill. I think that might be going a little too far, but maybe that's just me. As for new Performer's abilities...I'll have to think on that one. Smile
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Downtweak

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Spellsong that makes combat in the area impossible (complete BoT ripoff).

Or one that makes sneaking in/out of the area impossible as long as the performer is alive.

Code:
They hate me because I am the accumulation of the knowledge of Death.  That knowledge is a curse to them instead of a useful burden.

-Nef; From the Dust Returned
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
You know I've suggested Cook's Ditty before, but I don't know...I don't think there needs to be a spellsong for every skill. I think that might be going a little too far, but maybe that's just me.

I agree. Not every spellsong need be quantified as a skill buff, though; there are several in Beta that function in other ways, and I've already come up with maaaaaany others for Live.

Quote:
Spellsong that makes combat in the area impossible (complete BoT ripoff).

Peaceful Lullaby, man! It's also one of the most infrequently used spellsongs in the game though, go figure.

Quote:
Or one that makes sneaking in/out of the area impossible as long as the performer is alive.

I could run with this one a bit.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject:

One significant change: A greater number of spellsongs are going to be True Performer-only.
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject:

I think there needs to be more transportation-type spellsongs...just for us lazy performers who don't want to have to walk everywhere.
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject:

Ah but that encroaches on the Mages and Psi's!

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject:

I'm with Trevor on that. I'd like to see the professions in Live turn out not seeming like palette swaps of the others.
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject:

*much glaring, and gnashing of teeth follows* Stupid magicy people! *shakes fist*
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject:

You say that because you haven't seen what I've added yet.
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject:

*inquisitive look* Do go on.
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Nah.
 Back to top »
SoulTorn
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject:

How about, instead of a 'teleport' song, perhaps a marching tune that just lets you cover rooms faster? Sort of like horses/magic carpet does in DR.(You type north, they go north as far as they can before stopping)

-Chris
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject:

How about a spellsong that does damage? Maybe to the eyes and head area of everyone/thing in the room except people who are protected by another spellsong that blocks out sound(I think there is already one like that).
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject:

Unless it randomly hit some people and not others and/or did very minute levels of damage, an area effect head/eye only damage spell would be incredibly overpowered.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » "Live" Discussions » Live Spellsongs
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: