FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
A few items for sell
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » A few items for sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelasa

Post Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: A few items for sell

These items I am taking offers on. If you are interested feel free to contact me by email or IM, kelasa@haelrahv.net or Carimei. I will be taking offers for a couple of days, and will only listen to serious type offers. I would prefer to sell these in the sets listed but if the offer on a single item is tempting enough I might break it out of the set. I am selling these because I find they no longer fit my playing style.

Set 1: Harem slave

You tap a pair of wide silver anklecuffs woven into an intricately braided pattern.
Tiny locks secure these cuffs snugly to the ankles of the wearer. Captured loosely in the ivy weave are emerald teardrops which chime against the silver with each movement.

You tap a billowing pair of sheer harem pants woven from ebony mistsilk.
Deep green silken panties insure the modesty of this garment. Silver strands lace through the ebony surface like twisting ivy vines, adding a shimmering sheen to the fabric. Tiny emerald clasps help to gather in the waist, which is designed to hug the hips and scoop low to the front and back. Silver bells gather the cuffs tight to the ankles, chiming softly when disturbed.

You tap a sheer harem blouse woven from ebony mistsilk.
A wide opening across the front reveals a dark green strapless bra set with tear-shaped emeralds along the top. The sheer black material is pulled tight across the back by delicate laces crossed over the bra. Billowing sleeves start about two inches off the shoulders and flow down to gathered wristcuffs clasped with more emeralds. Silvery ivy vines are shot throughout all of the fabric to create a shimmering sheen to the material.

You tap a softly glowing emerald navel-gem surrounded by silferton vines.
Coiling around the delicate gem, the silvery ivy is designed to secure the large emerald in the navel.

You point at a delicate silver hipchain woven into a continuous celtic knot pattern.
Faceted emerald spheres are captured within silver vines to create a chiming sound with each movement. The bells are supported by slender chains linking them into the main weave of the belt, which hugs the hips of the wearer. Peeking out from the shadows of the knotwork are more emerald leaves sparkling with life.

(this item is verbed as well:
>rub hip
You idly run your fingers along the edge of your hipchain as you sway your body seductively in a sensual belly dance.
>pull hip
You raise your hands high above your head and rock your body in a languorous fashion as your hipchain rides high upon your hips.
>turn hip
You subtly twist your hipchain so that the light reflects off of the charms in a dazzling spectrum of colors.
>shake hip
You teasingly shake your hips, causing the charms on your hipchain to chime playfully.)

Set 2:
This set is actually light armor requiring around 18-21 ranks for no penalty if I remember right.

a snug pair of ebony mistsilk leggings
Slender silver tracing creep up the legs of the pants like climbing vines.

a long silver tunic woven from mistsilk
The flowing fabric is designed to fall to just above the knees of the wearer, while each side is cut to the hip to allow freedom of movement. Ebony ivy trails across the shimmer of the fabric.

a pair of black vailyron gloves with silver stitching (these are only a very minor alteration, one word was changed)

Set 3: Wings
The second 'pair of wings' are an invisible item when worn and have verbs to them that go off evrey minute. Note: These will only be sold to a person of Eolai heritage.

a long pair of shimmering angel wings made of silver feathers
Cleverly made to conceal a cloak, the wings are accented by tiny sapphire beads helping to secure them to the delicate lumis silk. Dye is carefully brushed on the tips of each feather in an intricate ebony flame pattern.

A pair of sweeping silver wings dusted with sapphire along the tips of each feather (again note, these are invisble when worn, they were meant to give actions to some wings I had via plastic surgery)

Miscellaneous items:

an ebony mistsilk alchemy bag stitched with fine silferton vines (note: this bag is worn on a belt and holds 75 pounds. Items can be placed in the tool compartment, in the potions pocket, or ON the flask rack inside of it.)
Delicate emerald leaves are sprinkled into the ivy mesh. Lined with supple leather to add strength to the shimmering fabric, this pouch is roomier then it first appears.

a silvery mistsilk drying pouch sprinkled with tiny emerald leaves
The soft and silky mistsilk has been stitched together in a way to make the seam almost completely invisible to make the silvery fabric appear unmarred. A tightly spun but thin rope of the same material forms a drawstring to pull the pouch closed to allow it to dry the items contained inside. All around the outside tiny emerald leaves have been sprinkled over the pouch which give it an extra sparkle when the light hits it right, though how the small leaves stay attached to the fabric is unclear.

More items may be put up for sale at a later time.

Kelasa
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » A few items for sell
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: