FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
The one that got away..
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Trackers » The one that got away..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moriath

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: The one that got away..

I want to say, That I love the fishing! Thank you Thank you Thank you. I have been trying to wait (as patiently as I can) for more Tracker oriented things to come out, and this has been well worth the wait.

This is just a idea..Would be great if in the live game we could keep some of the fish we catch in tanks (in homes) though the tanks could be docile, reefs (community) , or predatory tanks. So if you put a docile fish in a pred tank..dinner time for the others.

Not sure if this will help other's that have been bitten by the Fishing bug, but the following are messages from worst to best (hopefully i got them in the correct order). Also I am putting together a Saltwater and Fresh Water species list with the lure/bait, and time of day they were caught, so if any cares to add to it, just give me a yell.

Fishing messages:

Casting:

Dregonard Lefear crudely swings back her rod and casts out her line with the grace of a lumberjack at work.

You awkwardly cast your line out into the water.

You snap back your rod and cast your line into the water.

With a practiced flick of the wrist, you cast your line into a good spot in the water.

Nibbles on the line:

You feel a slight vibration from your fishing rod as something investigates your bait.

You feel a slight bump from your fishing rod as something plays with the bait a little.

The end of your fishing rod bends down sharply as something swallows the bait!

Reeling in that catch:

You reel your line back in. It looks like your bait is gone, sneaky fish!

You feel a sudden *SNAP* and your line goes slack as the fish on the other end manages to break free. Disappointed, you reel in your line.

You carefully and quickly set the hook with a firm upward pull on your fishing rod then begin to try to reel in your line!

You struggle to keep the fish on the end of your line, but manage to do so and keep reeling.

You continue to reel your line as you control the fish on it carefully, wearing it down.
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject:

If we had homes, I would've done aquariums as part of the release, I thought it was a great idea too and wished I could've done it. Smile

I just realized earlier that I forgot to attach the "look" to each fish so you guys have no idea what all these are... I'll fix it tonight sometime. I have some other small changes and fixes to do too.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Moriath

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject:

get to fishing all you Trackers..

The clerk offers you $8510. Are you SURE you want to sell a fully cleaned flathead berami? (Yes/No)
Tao

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
The clerk offers you $8510. Are you SURE you want to sell a fully cleaned flathead berami? (Yes/No)

Doh! Congrats Sway. I'm gonna have to put Bon Bons on my pole next time and catch me something bigger.

- Tao

Jack of All Trades, Master at licking. heh.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Trackers » The one that got away..
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: