FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
stupid flasks
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Alchemy & Poisons » stupid flasks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drainm2

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: stupid flasks

Well....after wasting a lot of time and a lot of money on trying to make some potions... I think it is time that a command to remove items from flasks gets implemented....

I just wasted the past few days making some potions with titanium and i put sirolei infusion instead of archer indusion in them all. When I asked if there was a way to get them taken out or get the components back so i didnt lose 100,000 cash and a few days work, I was told (in a much more plesant manner) that I was SOL. This highly highly highly highly aggitates me. I understand the mistake was on my part for getting the wrong infusions and putting them in the flasks but shouldnt there be a correction step for this as well? Seeing as potions are made by the crapload and not one by one. If you think a batch is made one way you will spend a lot of time and money making them and if you make a mistake on one ingredient you have nothing to show for it but a bunch of spam as put all your flasks into a trach can. For this reason, I'm asking for a STRAIN command to remove ingredients from a flask. Please....please please please please. I've already trashed my flasks so it wont affect me but I'm sure everyone would appreciate this
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject:

I can understand your frustration. I don't think it's realistic to just say you can strain out powder or something from an infusion and get the items back as they were. So, it's a matter of whether we should sacrifice realism for gameplay, which I will consider.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject:

been there done that, even tried to broker the items out of the flask to get some of the cash back didnt work though. and yes I was very upset about it.
Q
 Back to top »
Trathyn

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Hmmm...
say ya had 3 different ingrediants in a flask...
could not this flask along with 3 empty vials be placed
into a CENTRIFUGE and thus separated?
Josie
Everyone wants to be me!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject:

okay being not the brightest person on the block i had to look that word up *grin* so for those of you who are addicted to dictionary.com like i am heres what centrifuge means:

An apparatus consisting essentially of a compartment spun about a central axis to separate contained materials of different specific gravities, or to separate colloidal particles suspended in a liquid.

All i can say is... thats a great idea Trathyn! That would work to keep the realism that Trevor wants as well as saving many of us a lot of wasted hours of foraging and money from screwed up flasks.
You forcefully swing your fluffy pillow at Trevor Rage and hit him on the rear sending feathers flying everywhere!
Your swing knocked Trevor Rage down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Alchemy & Poisons » stupid flasks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: