FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
General Discussions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nireb

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: General Discussions

The website is up but underconstruction!

http://orderofthecrimsonrose.4t.com/

use the email on the page for any questions or bugs you find on my page
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Lovely page guys, and Sway what happened thought you were going with only woman? <G>
Nice to see you changed your mind.

Quidditty
 Back to top »
nireb

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject:

it went to only women hold ranks in the order Wink

and the charter is now up!
 Back to top »
Moriath

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject:

Thank Quid, and all things change as they grow
Quidditty

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Well on your auction.....

Kuddos to Tao and Ainaiai for being the only two of the five slaves I bought that took thier orders and didnt bitch or complain, and even after I relieved thenof duty they continued to work.

As far as the other both Brenton and Cral bitched about how much they were bought for instead of being appreciative that they were bought at all.
It was not my fault (thier owner for the day) that others did not press the bid but I was the one getting the guilt trip for it.

Both Brenton and Cral left shortly after being bought without a word, and upon returning Brenton played poker.

William was very excited at first to be my slave and was very adorable but when I told him to fo with Brenton to help make me some potions he refused. He had to go and has promised to make up his time to me.

Now my point in posting this is to let you know the honor behind your memebers. You pulled in alot of money during this auction for your order.
Think about this as you make decisions.

They may have felt cheated for not catching a good price but I gelt cheated for spending my money.

Quid
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I didn't take this auction very seriously Quidditty, but I hardly think I was bitching and complaining. Anything that sounded like complaining was a joke and I did *not* leave without a word, I went to the mines and started getting some ilafai stones for a night vision potion until my computer started acting up. Soon as I sorted out the problems I came back and yes, I admit, I didn't return to working, but once you came back and I realized how seriously you were taking it I was more than willing and *am* still working.
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Hun if I had taken it so seriously I would of made you all do much worse than make a couple potions. I was just trying to make a point.
And you did tell me "what do you expect you payed 1200 for me you get what you pay for"
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I'm not about to work my freaking ass off when all you paid was 1200, I can make double that in about 40 minutes tops if I felt like it. I play HR to have a good time, and thats what I thought this auction would be, hanging around with a few friends while foraging for them or something. Not just "Go make me potions" and then you just leave.
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject:

No need to get so irate Brenton. I was just stating what happned after the auction, and as I did with Tao and Ain I had every intention of letting everyone off thier duty once they actually went about it.
I guess if I wanted to sit and make out with you all it would of been ok?

If so then the auctions should be explicit in its intentions.
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Talking about how you feel cheated for not getting a freaking robot as a slave that'll work for you nonstop and how I "bitched" about it even though the only comment I made was patting Cral on the back and telling him I didn't go for much more than him. And no, I don't expect to just sit around and make out with you, however the hell you got that idea, I said pretty specifically what I expected and it wasn't anything along those lines.
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Well im not going to sit here and go back and forth with you Brenton. Simply put the auction was advertised mostly by the ability of having your slave hunt forage or make potions for you. I had no intentions of making you work your ass off for anything. I just wanted to see if you of the Crimson Rose order would stand behind what you offer.

Next time just dont join up for the auction if you have issues with doing what is asked of you.

And you did say I was getting what I payed for when I mentioned you running off to play poker. Which is what spurred this post.
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Let me reiiterate though that Tao and Ain were very sweet about the whole thing, and William did let me know he had to go and apologized to me for it. Which I will remember if and when I have to deal with your order in the future.

Quid

P.S. congrats on the large take on the auction.
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject:

So you've gone from just making a statement to where its my fault because of what I said that you made this post? Okay. And yes, you expecting me to make you a variety of potions would be working my ass off, if it was just making you a few vigor potions I could have done it easily but the components for the other ones, namely almost anything mined are *not* that easy to get. And next time maybe *you* (since you ARE the one making an investment here) should find out what the person your bidding on is willing to do. Instead of talking about them "bitching" and "walking off without a word" after the fact when its not even what really happened.
 Back to top »
Quidditty

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject:

I did ask what you could do and you said you could make potions, hence why I decided for that to be your task. I didnt walk off I asked you to make potions and you grabbed Dregnard Sway and Mellie and took off.

As far as me asking for a variety I asked that of everyone which I suppose I should of specified I didnt want several different ones from each of you.
my apologise for not being clear but point is you said you didnt take it seriously and I didnt pay enough for you for you to do anything but sit around.

Heaven help who would of got you cheaper if I hadnt bid.
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject:

I said nothing of the sort about just sitting around, if you decide to twist my words I guess thats your business but I'm not going to let it go undefended. And what you said was "Who here can make potions?" and the people who could said so

And as for me taking those three and running off, how the hell do you think you make potions? You go forage or mine them. I made it very clear where I was going so its not like I just sat there doing nothing the whole time. I even asked you after you came back when I realized how serious you were taking it if I could do anything to make it up and you *refused*. You lose all right to complain right there. Though also for someone who didn't want to trade this "back and forth" you sure did reply to my last post quickly. If you want your cash back you can come get it from me.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » General Discussions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: