FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Bounty Hunter
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Bounty Hunter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Bounty Hunter

Before I start, I'd like to make it known this post is not influenced because I died or anything else that happened in the incident, I knew I would so I'm fine with it.

The problem I have with it is, if this is going to be a bounty hunter that is played by a GM and not a PC that made a mercenary through his own hard work then his level should be based on the victim. I'm not saying they should be equal but he shouldn't have more than a few levels over the victim. As it is, the bounty hunter could probably kill anyone in Hael without them being able to do anything about it, and that really shouldn't be allowed since in the real game the mercenary will always have to risk death if he takes a contract on someone( I hope).

Thats just what I think and I put it in this forum instead of general to hopefully avoid people just commenting for the sake of commenting, I want the opinion of the staff, but mostly Trevor since I'm sure he wants tight control over something like this.
 Back to top »
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject:

The bounty hunter is a higher level then any player, but not tooo far above. Other then the extra exp he has compared to others, he has no GM perks, he has to function as any other player would. You run and he has to track, you go invis and he'll have to figure out how to get you out. While it'd be near impossible for any single player to take him out, a few higher level ones could. (for reference, his skills are less then the risheso, and a few of them have been killed with cooperation)
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Bounty Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: