FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Content Relocation.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Content Relocation.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Content Relocation.

Pete Souza, aka GD-Exxy from Eaxia is moving in early October. As a result, we are now hosting all websites, email, ftp, etc as well as Eaxia itself on the same system in Florida where Haelrahv runs. This will probably extend into a bit of October while things get set up in the new location for Eaxia, then RPGN / Eaxia sites and Eaxia itself will be moved to the new Alabama location.

You may experience additional lag and slowdowns in the meantime in both Eaxia and Haelrahv, please accept our apologies. We have set things up to minimize lag as much as possible and so far it doesn't seem too bad.

Also, while I'm here... I will be out of town for a week from 10/5 to 10/12. During this time I will not have direct server access of course, so I will be tending to any problems that come up remotely. This could be problematic, but I will have prepared tools to allow me to remotely administer the game as much possible, and will also provide tools to the other staff.

If anything exceedingly bad happens with Haelrahv during that week, it is possible we'll have to keep the game down until I return, but that will be our last option and, hopefully, an unlikely one.

Thanks for your patience and great support. Smile

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 5:54 am    Post subject:

As mentioned above, I'm out of town starting today, until Sunday 10/12. I will periodically check on the game, but I'm leaving things in the hands of my staff and will likely only do minimal email checking for issues like lost passwords, etc.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Content Relocation.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: