FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
A head's up
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » A head's up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheTrackerChick
Babe of Doom

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: A head's up

Hello all, just wanted to give a heads up on where I've been and why I haven't been around.

On November 20, 2007 my mom had a stroke, fortunately her boyfriend of 25 years was sitting in her living room reading the Enquirer, and saved her life. I should let the Enquirer know that they saved my mom...heh.

I've had to let the game go for awhile, though I miss you all a lot. It's been a lot of doctor's and recovery the last 5 months for my mom. The lack of oxygen to her brain changed the person she was, however...shes slowly recovering, the brain is an amazing thing for sure.

I'm hoping to start playing again, though looking at the boards, I see that I have a lot of reading to do, catching up on. I may need some of your help again, to remember how to play, so I hope you'll be patient with me.

Xice, Tyger, Mellie and others in Haelrahv thank you so much. It's too hard for me to name everyone, but know that Haelrahv and so many of you made this and are making this a little easier. I appreciate your previous friendship and your friendships now.

I'm looking forward to RPing again and smooching all of you. I say thanks will all my heart to all of you.

Thanks for the support, the fun, and the friendships.

with love to you all, Linda aka Inaira/Eka.......etc.
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject:

As someone who has unfortunately been around well too much in the way of brain injuries inflicted on family members lately, I feel your pain. I hope she makes a sound recovery.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
HR-Hannah

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject:

Sorry for the delayed post, but as Trevor said, I too feel your pain and hope for the best. Glad to have you back in Haelrahv Smile
TheTrackerChick
Babe of Doom

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject:

Thanks Hannah and Trevor. Smile
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject:

RAWR!

I miss my surfer buddy!

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » A head's up
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: