FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Personal absence
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Personal absence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Hannah

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Personal absence

For the last week I've been absent quite a bit and considering its going to remain hectic or perhaps get worse, I figured I'd give everyone a heads up.

Monday night my grandmother was found at home (75 years old and living alone) sitting in the floor surrounded by broken light bulbs, pictures, etc. She has always been as healthy as a horse so we called an ambulance and despite her very loud objections, had her taken to the local hospital. Not going to go into vivid detail but she was suffering from dementia and very much not herself. I am one of the few she will allow to stay with her so that is what I've been doing. She was moved to an elderly mental care facility for testing Wednesday and began having seizures which resulted in cardiac arrest. From there, we were moved to Jackson (the best neurologist in the state) and have been there since.

It is bad, but looking better and they are discussing the option of her being able to go home (with someone staying with her) today. I came home last night out of sheer exhaustion and wanted everyone to have a heads up. The staff of Haelrahv is excellent so I have no worries about Trevor and the staff handling things no problem while I'm gone but I feel you all deserve an explanation to my disappearance. I don't have access to a computer while with her but I am coming home often if only to freshen up and change clothes so free accounts and all will be handled. Just bear with me if its slower than usual.
HR-Xaiseiri
Technician Guru

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Oh i'm sorry to hear about your grandma, and i'm glad she is getting better. if there is anything i can do, let me know! Smile
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Personal absence
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: