FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Undiscardable items
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Undiscardable items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Undiscardable items

Some of you have probably come across some of these items, most notably they're the burnt out cigarette butts, but something bugged or glitched and they can't be discarded. Not sure if no one's reported this, or the GM's just haven't found out a way to fix it.

But I discovered if you put the item in a box and then discard the box the item goes with it. Temporary fix yanno?
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Or you could throw them in a trash can/bin, use Cleanse, or a crystal. I think the last two take care of them as well, but could be wrong as I haven't actually tested it.

BoonDock Saints wrote:
When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject:

Feel free to note things that can't be discarded in a thread like this one. I would say don't BUG it though, it may get excessive.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject:

Throwing them in waste receptacles doesn't work. They just sit there. Forever. Not sure about the other two methods.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
 Back to top »
dragonseyes

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Seems certain things won't delete, either.

>look in can
Inside a wire trash can you see a blue jumpsuit, a blue jumpsuit, a slice of ivory frosted wedding cake, and a burned-out cigarette.
>

edit: this was after I had put something in, a broken oar, and it had gone poof, but these things were still in there.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, that's what we're talking about. Either you can tell me what can it is, or do this yourself: Get a box from the post office, put all that crap in there, then discard the box. Pretty sure those items are just cluttering up the system.
---
---
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Seth Ventril wrote:
Yeah, that's what we're talking about. Either you can tell me what can it is, or do this yourself: Get a box from the post office, put all that crap in there, then discard the box. Pretty sure those items are just cluttering up the system.

wire trash can is the one in the pawn shop
dragonseyes

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
Seth Ventril wrote:

wire trash can is the one in the pawn shop

DO I really want to know if you keep track of where all the trash cans are? And yes, that's the one from the pawn shop.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » Undiscardable items
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: