FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
raid missions and critter levels
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Troopers » raid missions and critter levels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: raid missions and critter levels

Can the levels of these guys be made more in-line with the Trooper? my trooper (level 8), can't hit them and has massive holes blown in him with each hit.

i hate having failures on my mission chart but damn. these guys can't possibly be near level 8.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject:

random thought:

i'm sure the math behind the critter levels is more than just the average player level (but I have a feeling it's in there somewhere), so maybe instead of spawning an area with multiple spawns roaming around, something like contingents is set up, and in one of those contingents is the boss commander?

that way, everyone has an at-level fight and everyone below the enemy level formula is still able to take place + feel the desire to actually join the raid group.

example: a level 1 trooper takes a level 100 trooper on his raid mission. under the current system, the enemy level is something that makes it a suicide mission for the level 1 trooper, but totally easy for the level 100 trooper. but, under the contingent-based system, spawn 2 (or 3, whatever) contingents per person on the raid mission, with one being set as having the "boss" combatant being the final contingent member. this way, when trooper level 1 goes into a fight, they're all level 1 enemies and it's possible to take part in the fight, and when trooper level 100 goes in, he'll also be challenged.

i would love raid missions to work like the Plane of Fire, except with more exploring/fighting required than just 1 contingent. i also love that they drop things that are logical for enemies of those type. Smile
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject:

Suggestions noted.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Troopers » raid missions and critter levels
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: