FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
gone and probably forgotten..but greetings
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » gone and probably forgotten..but greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redtiger
Shadow Queen

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: gone and probably forgotten..but greetings

greetings from the midst of chaos and ruin this is of course tiger the sinful, devious, dark creator of Faith Evermound. I have wandered back in because i relized that i left without a trace or an explanation (that i can recall of course feel free to ignore this if i did my memory has been alas quite dreadful). However to those still loyal to faith who still think of her in passing or remember anything of her i owe thee this reason. Despite what anyone may have said or created out of the depths of their imaginings i dissapeared so suddently because my computer and several other momento's were stolen when some A$$H0L$ left my back door in complete ruin. Despite that i am now in college and holding down three jobs, I also cut ties with several people in an attempt to simplify my life it was getting rather tiring trying to carry my burden as well as all their's, but no matter i wish no ill will upon them just the best of luck. As for affairs of the heart i regret to inform that mine is still in intensive care (although i have almost managed to glue all the pieces back together) i am though very happy with were i am now except i do miss you all!! *regains composure* ah! its about time for me to wander back off ,but before i do i must must must remind a certain someone that no matter what profession he is HE STILL OWES FAITH A CORSET!!!!! *cough* well then off i go i hope to return to you all very soon as always be well.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject:

wait do i owe someone a corset? :/

glad to hear you're around although possibly hyper.
ZANQUINRAKEL

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Good to hear that you're okay. Sounds like a rough situation you found yourself in. Welcome back!

"You watched it, you can't UN-watch it!"
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Corset? You told me a ribbon! Hmm....better remind me again later then. It's good to hear from you again. hugs.
redtiger
Shadow Queen

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Laughing wow faith only ever really had one artisan hehehe but thanks for the love Wink
 Back to top »
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject:

Get a hold of me doll, not in game though as I've quit. You know how to contact me.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
redtiger
Shadow Queen

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject:

*kicks back into life again* just doing another round of Hi i am alive and still trying to get back *sigh* Mad lifes a B!T(H *continues trucking it*
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » gone and probably forgotten..but greetings
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: