FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Current Events
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » Current Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Current Events

In order to keep everyone updated on what's going on with the order, we'll be posting current events here. Any questions about the events listed can be addressed to Mellie or Wei, unless otherwise noted.

Last edited by Wei Wao on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject:

Newcomer Backpacks

As an on-going project, we will be making backpacks for our members to hand out to newcomers to Haelrahv. Each will include a mortar and pestle, a Tincture of Healing tome, a healing potion, a might potion, a stamina potion, a rift potion and a quickness potion.

To request some backpacks to give out or to find out how you can contribute to the making of these components, please contact Mellie, Niaobi, or Wei.

As a side note, these backpacks should not knowingly be given out to current player's alts.
 Back to top »
Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Crimson Rose House

The Order now has a place to call home. Found just over the first dune on the Tiers of Lli is a medium-sized dark blue beach house with red trim. It is currently open to all CR members and their guests. There is also a bedchamber available to any CR members who do not have a home or a place to sleep. Please use discretion when choosing your guests as the house will be locked up if any of the contents are disturbed.
 Back to top »
Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Wine Making

The Order's new ongoing project is wine making. Fermentors can be found in the CR House in the room down from the entrance. All members are encouraged to fill the fermentors with any extra berries they have. Any berries in any combination can be used. However, please do NOT add yeast or sugar, seal the fermentors, or bottle the wine. If one is full, please let Mellie know and she will take care of it.
 Back to top »
mellie
Artistic Bitch

Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject:

Just to update you guys... Not only has the Order made enough with wine to pay the 2.5 million + 500k prize for tonight's party... we are well on the way to having enough to move up to a bigger Order house. Yes, I'm using that as my excuse for not decorating.

Those of you who really know me know I don't like events that draw in credits and I don't want the members to have dues responsibilities so I'm very happy with the wine projects. It takes serious time and it is beyond frustrating but I do so love a challenge.

Thank you to EVERYONE, members and non-members alike who have contributed berries and keep them coming! If you have spare berries, mail them to Mellie in game and they will be put to good use. Also, taking suggestions for the next order event.

Hope to see everyone at the bonfire tonight armed with great ghost stories. I need a few members to volunteer to judge, catch me IG or PM me please if you know you will be there and have time to commit to listening to all of the stories.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wei Wao
Woah

Post Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject:

Bonfire and Camp-out

The last bonfire was a huge success, so we're going to do it again! This time, we'll be camping out by the bonfire on April 28th through April 29th, so bring your pajamas along with your campfire stories. The stories can be of any topic and up to 30 minutes long. Best story overall will be awarded with an Aloria voucher and there will also be cash prizes for the best story in certain categories.

Please direct any questions or comments to Mellie or Wei.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » The Order Of The Crimson Rose » Current Events
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: