Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Wish List
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Troopers » Wish List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Wish List

I haven't seen one of these in a while, so here you go. Feel free to spout off, anything and everything. Even if I don't use or even dislike an idea, I often find inspiration from it.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Okay, so I thought I'd interrupt the silence by letting Troopers know that the ability I mentioned a few weeks ago should be released any day now (I'm laaaazy), and to give a heads up that the Trooper-only stuff I also mentioned a few weeks ago should be ready inside a week or so. As you were. Quietly.

---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject:

I'm not sure if these were sold at the last fair or not, but I was curious if we could perhaps have some storebought 'spiffy' looking pistols. Sort of like the ag5 handguns sold in the Naturally Inclined place, or the mp9 multiphase pistols sold in that tent. I mean, I'm personally wandering around with those box found pistols and I like 'em just fine ... they just don't match my outfit quite the way I could hope for. Razz

I'm not too sure what you do, Mickey, but I also wouldn't mind having some fancier wine making stuff in the Vale. Sort of like spiffy test kits or something, maybe a few other choices in fermentors, things like that. Though I think that's Roland's area. Not sure. I try to hit the vale at least once a month, and I've run out of things to do there. So now I just fish for a few hours and leave. It would be fun if there was rotating stock in there, perhaps even have the blacksmith lady there make weapons and armor. More unique fishing gear, perhaps? Oh yeah, and more choices for matching alchemy gear. like those box-sets. Only come in blue/black and red/something I think. Or it could've been green. I don't remember.

As for skills and the like ... Maybe some type of traps or snares. More "Spiffy" guns altogether (like those fest rifles), etc, etc.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject:

i think mickey meant trooper wishes, since this is the trooper folder.

i also never check where posts are made, and i almost gave mickey some performer stuff when i first saw this post, too. Wink

mickey: stop making me want to start a trooper. it's bad enough i want to do missions!
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Ooooh. Whoops. Hehehe. I think trooper's might be able to benefit from more 'spiffy' pistols in general, too.

but yeah. I really didn't pay attention.
 Back to top »
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Troopers wish for justice...!

And so does everyone else...

*cheesy grin*
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
i also never check where posts are made, and i almost gave mickey some performer stuff when i first saw this post, too.

There's so much stuff I wish I could put out for Performers (there are at least two abilities sitting ready but unreleased), not to mention some great ideas you've thrown out there... but I've just got a lot of internal conflict about [even more of] overloading the profession in Beta. I mean, Performers have a LOT of stuff now, not anything like just a couple years ago. I can't wait for Live so I can just let loose.

Quote:
mickey: stop making me want to start a trooper. it's bad enough i want to do missions!

Isn't what gurus are supposed to do?!?

---
---
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
 Back to top »
Cadoc

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject:

I am not sure if this is or is not in game or has been, but I am going to say my idea anyways.

Is there an APB put out over the trooper comm, stating that person X has commited a crime? From I remember happening is, mysterious citizen yelled out the person's name. Well my thought was how every citizen knows persons name, like everyone is famous. (Granted yes this is probably done from a coding stand point). Well I guess when a crime is commited, and player X is seen doing so, that a APB goes out saying something along the lines of, "Be on the look out for darju male, has dark red hair, and is between the height of...." It gives some descriptions from character looks. I guess this allows for trooper player Y to do a little detective work. Has to ask mysterious citizen that saw the crime questions and such.

Also more crimes available, then I guess this can lead to Troopers that specialize in certain types of crimes. Like how you can have street cops, or homicide detectives, or desk cops kinda thing. That or if you get good enough or bride your way higher you can become part of a government law enforcement once a government body is in place (like the one proposed for live).

I have not played a trooper yet, but enjoy the profession when I see people play it. As I said I dont know if these have been said or not, or already in game.
 Back to top »
Tao

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject:

How about shields that gives the opponent a shock of electricity or sends out a pulse that repells them back away from melee when you block a non-firing attack from melee or sheild bash?
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject:

Weapons that do non-lethal damage, for apprehending criminals. Like tonfas and stun guns and rubber bullets and the like. Would be cooler if they could knock the person unconcious then drag them in. That way people aren't morons and have their friend the trooper kill them and get them off the hook like last time. That was the stupidest thing ever.
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject:

tygerwulf wrote:
That way people aren't morons and have their friend the trooper kill them and get them off the hook like last time. That was the stupidest thing ever.

That was one of the first parts of justice I gutted. No longer possible.

---
---
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Cool. Nonlethal attacks and weapons would still be cool.
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject:

When I read the suggestion above about the descriptive APBs being shot out over the trooper channel, it lead me to this idea. It'd be nice if there was a setting you could toggle to list a person's gender and race after their name. At first I thought it should be Trooper-only, since they'd be more likely to want to take in a quick cursory glance of those in the room with them, but on second thought it should be open to everyone.

Basically this:

Quote:
>LOOK
Also in the room: Acosae Eshai (eolai male), Jade Venra (darju female), Yaru Dex (alteri... ugh, they all look alike), Mellie Knight (loser).

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Troopers » Wish List
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: