FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Marksmanship weapons ...
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Marksmanship weapons ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Marksmanship weapons ...

Not sure If I'm going to sell these, but I'd like to know about what such a thing would go for. With that said, here's what I got.

Code:
This weapon is capable of doing weak blunt damage.
This weapon is not suitable for piercing attacks.
This weapon is not suitable for slashing attacks.
This weapon is capable of doing impressive damage when fired.
This weapon is capable of firing a single shot at a time.

It looks as though it would be excellently suited to wield at melee range.
It looks as though it would be advantageous at pole range.
It looks as though it would be manageable at pilum range.
It looks as though it would be clumsy at missile range.

>tap shot
You tap a pistol-gripped sawed off pump shotgun.
>look shot
Designed to increase the spread pattern of its shots, the shotgun is clearly a powerful tool despite its diminutive size.  The pale wood grip and fore-end have been carefully textured for maximum handling and contrasts beautifully with the darker metal of the gun.  The silver magazine loading port has been placed just before the tear-dropped shaped trigger guard with a matching ejection port up near the top of the receiver.  Etched on the back of the pale pistol-grip is the word "Redemption".

Said shotgun above also gives a +10 to marksmanship. The rifle that will be following is just a TG23 altered.

Code:
>tap rif
You tap a scope-mounted lightweight black G2X bullpup sniper rifle.
>l rif
Small and compact, this assault rifle is truly a functional piece despite its diminutive size. A bulky stock of black lightweight poly-resin makes up the vast majority of the gun with a heavy black steel barrel extending a foot and a half from the front of the stock and capped with a large darkened steel screw-on silencer. A heavy-duty day/night 8x optic scope rests on the modified carrying handle on the top of the stock and a pistol grip sitting below with an enlarged trigger guard designed to cover the entire hand extending from the bottom of the handle, arcing forward and connecting to the bottom side of the stock four inches in front of the trigger. The magazine housing is situated behind the pistol grip and trigger guard with a detachable cheek piece resting above it for comfort while shooting. A telescoping bipod is attached to the base of the barrel and folds back under the stock for safe keeping.
Etched in the weapon is the name "The Touch of Damnation".
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject:

what's the quality/weight of the shotgun?
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject:

nine pounds and ... well, I'm not sure on the quality. However, the weaponsmith in the Vale won't upgrade it. At least I think I tried that once. Can't remember, and my appraisal isn't all that high.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Denavae wrote:
nine pounds and ... well, I'm not sure on the quality. However, the weaponsmith in the Vale won't upgrade it. At least I think I tried that once. Can't remember, and my appraisal isn't all that high.

probably means it is at remarkable quality. Smile

if you want it apped stop by loshei sometime and i will.
zamde
Maestro

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject:

The altered shotgun is probably the +10 spreadshot rifle prize from the haunted house quest that ran when Chodaku Island first opened (late 2003). I can't give you its actual tap, since I had mine altered too. As I recollect, it's also got an ammo counter.

So basically on that one, I advise asking as exorbitantly as your heart desires.

Dixie Pierce says, "I heard Zamde can't have kids cause she lactates poison."

[Telepathy] Yaru Dex projects: I thought Zamde doesn't have kids because her womb is full of aisobs.

You can't spell "slaughter" without 'laughter'.

Llanfair Anti-Cyber Brigade Member #0000
 Back to top »
Denavae
Lookit the flowers!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject:

haha. It is one of those spreadshots from that quest and it does have the ammo counter.

I couldn't remember where I had gotten it. Cool

And I also forgot to mention that the rifle has an altered 'push' verb:

Code:
You casually raise your TG23 rifle to your shoulder, peering intently through the scope at some unseen target. After several moments, you ease back on the trigger, the gun making a muffled sound as it discharges. You look up from the scope, a wide smile creasing your face as a loud scream echoes through the area.

It changes slightly for everyone else when the person using it is hidden. Something along the lines of 'You hear a faint sound as a bullet flies past you ..... then somethin' about a scream.' I'll have to get it later.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Buy, Sell, and Trade » Marksmanship weapons ...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: