FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Stationary and Such
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Stationary and Such
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Stationary and Such

So...In Character, Seth runs a business. Which delivers a catalog for his customers on his mailing list, and currently the catalog takes up several pages in the wizard. As for other FE's I have no clue. All I know is that it's very long.

My suggestion is, is that people who like ideas like this, writing out alot of things or information papers or anything else that can sometime get lengthy...

Maybe we can get a stapler in the Post Office? To staple up to say 3 or 4 pages together, and you can navigate them kind of like a book? Flip Paper to 4th paper or something like that. I just know it would be very useful in my case, and I can see other ways this could be very useful.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject:

There used to be writeable books, but I think there was some crazy bugs going on with them. All I remember is that they were taken away within a couple of days.

In the meantime, you could buy a journal from that one shop out the north gate. I think they're still in stock; if not, I might be willing to sell mine. Anyway, you could write your catalogue out on that. I think there are a bounty of empty pages for you to write on, though each page has a character limit. You'd have to get the journal back, though, of course.

Or, you could put your catalogue on the Hael Wiki. It's kind of out of character to direct your customers there, but you could be like "See my storefront; the address is on my business card!" ...and you'd hand them a card with the URL. But that's still out-of-character, so I don't know.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:21 am    Post subject:

Maybe buy a house (store), and put up message boards in the rooms, with different parts of the catalogue. Maybe put sample peices in and on furniture in the rooms for people to see..
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Stationary and Such
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: