FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
My Apologies
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » My Apologies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Ventril
Disenfranchised Shadow

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: My Apologies

I wasn't really going to do this, I didn't want it to seem as if I was trying to draw attention (positive or negative) to myself, but after doing a search for the name of Seth Ventril and reading a few things about me and the impression I left on people, I felt this was necessary for me to do.

During my time in the first game, I thought I was a good role player. Turns out most everything I did was player inspired and delivered through a fictional medium, with the faux disguise of role playing. I done A LOT of petty things, started unnecessary arguments, even went as far as to use a friend's account (who he trusted me with, and I betrayed that trust) to insult someone I didn't like because I felt shitty.

I was a petty, ignorant, stupid person back then. I'm not going to try and justify it with any story of my personal life, or say something stupid like "they started it". I'm a bit to old to play the blame game anymore.

First thing's first: I apologize to the GM's. I know I caused some trouble, and gave you all grief. And I am truly sorry for that.

Secondly (But no means any less important) I apologize to the players. I know I have ruined your down time and escapism in DR for a lot of you, caused unnecessary problems and was generally an all around jackass. For this, I am especially sorry. *Especially* to Yaru, and Tiena who I messaged while I was on Edan's account, and to Edan for using his account in such a petty manner, and to anyone else I harmed/annoyed/agitated in such a blatantly ooc, and petty manner.

This isn't me trying to whore for attention. Or grab my bow and play you a gloomy tune on my violin. This is my apology for being an asshole in the past.
Assassin: That's a good point...The creed is..."Stick them with the pointy end." - Ctrl+Alt+Del parody of Assassin's Creed.
---
TELEPATHY [close]:  Yaru Dex - "Great now you made Mickey cry. Thanks a lot, Seth."
---
Korell Ventril exclaims, "Choo ain no guard! Choo a crackhead!"
 Back to top »
Hubert

Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject:

FWIW, I accept.

Hubert
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » My Apologies
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: