FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Explicit/Mature Area Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Polls » Explicit/Mature Area Poll
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Creating new areas intended specifically for mature content and behavior is a ...
Good Idea
53%
 53%  [ 26 ]
Bad Idea
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 49

RLH

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: New areas

I personally like the idea of a "Red Light District", it would provide a great rping opportunity(no I dont just mean RPing sex) , there would be new shops and maybe an old one we all know and love Wink , new clubs, and even new housing - a real seedy place teaming with prostitues, johns, pimps, and drug dealers, where you might get robbed at gunpoint at any moment, something like this could even tie itno the Trooper profession maybe like another mission or more urban tactics kind of thing where they go in and make drug busts ect, after all it most places like this are high crime districts.

While Im not for censorship in the game I really don't want to see EXPLICIT sexual acts played out in VERY public places like CC, the park ect, but I also don't feel that a rarely used building or hardly travelled area should be considered VERY public. I think a clarification of what sexually explicity and what would be considered VERY public is definately needed by the man in charge. Would a person snogging someone be considered sexually explit? How about an acted out groping or make out session? I personally dont want to play in a "G" rated enviornment but I don't think a rule that says sex in a public room full of people or high traffic areas is frowned upon and will be dealt with by staff is necessarily a bad thing.

When I was reading this thread I couldnt help but wonder if the people who have witnessed wild, lewed, public sex romps were in hiding,afk to drain experiecne when the couple walked in. Thats a whole different issue to me, people usually hide and go afk in secluded, not so public places and if thats the case should interrupt and make their presenece known. I have my doubts that people walk into CC and start rutting like dogs in heat. And if they are well...COMM me next time DANG IT! Twisted Evil

"The real issue isnt whether or not there is a morally acceptable amount of sex or violence, the real issue is; how can we put more sex in our violence?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavain Gramorham says, "Yet you wanted to marry Mellie."
You hear the voice of Yaru Dex say, "For her MONEY geez! Not her VA****!."
 Back to top »
zamde
Maestro

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject:

I'm half ready to recant my original opinion. That is to say, I'm ready to endorse anything that gets the fish into the barrel for the sake of my own convenience.

Dixie Pierce says, "I heard Zamde can't have kids cause she lactates poison."

[Telepathy] Yaru Dex projects: I thought Zamde doesn't have kids because her womb is full of aisobs.

You can't spell "slaughter" without 'laughter'.

Llanfair Anti-Cyber Brigade Member #0000
 Back to top »
Kelasa

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Even though I'm not much of one to participate the in such lewd acts again, I will have to say this is a good idea, given what several other people have voiced their concerns for. Yes there should be new areas where all rules are go, there can be all sorts of fetish clubs and what not, but on the same note I would not like to see the rest of Haelrahv censored.. The adult type atmosphere is one of the things that I enjoy most from Haelrahv over other similiar games. Public laws would be good, allowing troopers to arrest or bureaucrats (in test at least) to bring up charges on people, but no ooc type of constant monitoring.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Polls » Explicit/Mature Area Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: