FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
HR Player Maintained Wiki
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » HR Player Maintained Wiki
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: HR Player Maintained Wiki

Since I love Wiki, and I was bored (again) I've decided to begin work on creating a player maintained wikipedia for Haelrahv. I'd apreciate some assistance with this project from any and all players who are willing, at the moment I'm in the process of setting things up and I will post an actual link to the wiki soon. There's a lot of information about that game that will need inputting, and I'd appreciate any help. For those of you not familiar with what a wiki is, its an online user-maintained encyclopedia, database, or easy reference point.

This is a great way for you to use all that built up knowledge you have about things and share it with others! I'll be maintaining the "back end" of the wiki, which means I'll be providing support, correcting errors, and providing some basic guidelines. Other than that, I'm leaving it up to you.

So if you're interested in helping out, shoot me an e-mail at hr-beau@haelrahv.com

To chat about the wiki, my AIM is HR BEAU
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject:

The Player-Maintained Haelrahv-themed wiki is now available at http://www.angeluserratus.net/haelwiki/ ANYONE may view the content and ANY registered user is allowed to add and edit pages. I am still looking for interested volunteers to take over the maintenance of certain sections and take a step forward towards adding useful content. These people will be entrusted with the ability to move, delete, protect, or rollback pages to earlier versions.

I'll be writing up some basic outlines and general guidelines on the wiki itself, but basically my mission is to create an environment where players can come together to share knowledge and tips about how to play the game. Like the game itself, I'd like for YOU to be the ones who decide how things are best handled.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject:

The wiki is now accessible from http://wiki.haelrahv.com Please let me know ASAP if you experience any difficulty accessing it.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject:

I will be holding an Open Forum in the OOC area auditorium this Saturday evening at 9:00 PM EST (July 15th) for anyone interested in learning more about the Haelrahv Wiki project. We'll be covering topics like WHY the wiki is good for Haelrahv, WHAT the wiki is, HOW to wiki, and WHERE your talents can be best used!

I'll not only be discussing what we need, but I'll be giving a brief tutorial about HOW to add pages to the wiki. So come join us!
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject:

An edited log of the first Wiki Meeting is now available at http://wiki.haelrahv.com/index.php/Wiki_Meeting_Log_07-16-2006
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » HR Player Maintained Wiki
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: